FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 Goals/Fans Rivalry: 5/26, PinkiePie moves up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
This has been bothering me for a while now, but I can't seem to find a "Harmonix Recommends" setlist that I need to play for a goal. I looked at all the pre-made ones and even played a few of them but still didn't get it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, because I'm stumped.

I had this problem as well.... it is definitely in the Setlists menu, I think it is towards the top of the list of setlists, but under any setlists you or any friends made. It will say HMX______'s ___________ Setlist, and most of the time it will have a bunch of DLC songs on it which you may or may not have. I didn't get the goal yet because I didn't feel like buying a bunch of songs at the time, but I am 99% sure that is where it is

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got two pro guitar trainers goals, up to 364 million I think. I still suck way too much at pro guitar to do very much though.
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have confirmation that HMXJyllish's Favorite Setlist is the setlist you need to play to unlock 'Friend of the Family'. I just beat the setlist and was greeted with the following:

Image 1
Image 2

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh thanks so much!

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP updated and ranking updated accordingly. I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely getting more into the swing of things over here. I plowed through all of the Keys goals between yesterday and today, and now I am starting on vocals. With any luck, I will be caught up to lawrencein soon and move up a little in this rivalry Mr. Green

Biggest gains this update were myself and emsegs, with both of us achieving around 40 million fans since the last update. A lot of work to go! I personally just passed the 50% mark for all goals, and this is where it will get tough, playing the instruments I am not good at

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up to 367 million, and now out of nowhere my save file got corrupted so I had to start over. Fuck PS3's bugginess.
R.I.P any hope of ever reaching 500m fans.
Basically what happened: I XMB crashed, typical on PS3, often twice or more a 2-hour session, so I retired for the night to go to bed. The next day, I load up RB3, to find everything gone.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
I was up to 367 million, and now out of nowhere my save file got corrupted so I had to start over. Fuck PS3's bugginess.
R.I.P any hope of ever reaching 500m fans.
Basically what happened: I XMB crashed, typical on PS3, often twice or more a 2-hour session, so I retired for the night to go to bed. The next day, I load up RB3, to find everything gone.

Hang in there, man. You can get back to your former glory!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt it... I'm not playing through the whole RB3 disc again, too many songs I hate. That's why I never completed the endless setlist 2, also.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With that attitude it will never get done! The way to do it is to just play 5 songs a day, this way it isn't a tedious run through bullshit songs you are tired of playing. That's how I plan on doing the careers on drums and vocals, now that I have completed bass, guitar, and keyboard.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can stand playing them... just not as the endless setlist. I actualy like the RB3 disc overall a lot more than RB2.
I think I'll go for Pro Keys song progress first, as that will boost both my current fan count and my old one (that still exists, and will be put in the OP).
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain emsegs, I had a similar problem at the beginning of this rivalry.

Then again, the first thing I did was play the ESL3. I think I'm at around 350 million now, but I still have only done 1 road challenge (easy 36 goals there), have hardly touched drums, bass, and vocals, so I've got a lot to improve on (besides getting the old trainers done again).

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's getting outdated, but I finally broke my old goal count! I'm up to 711,277,248 fans now, and the path to Completionist is clearing up! I don't know if anyone else is doing anything, but I would greatly appreciate an update.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
I know it's getting outdated, but I finally broke my old goal count! I'm up to 711,277,248 fans now, and the path to Completionist is clearing up! I don't know if anyone else is doing anything, but I would greatly appreciate an update.
Congratz! Ever since I started playing on-disc PRO-keys songs the past week, I believe I got a couple more goals as well...I'd expect a lot more once I complete the other tiers though, but I agree an update would be nice soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:

Ask and you shall receive Mr. Green

OP has been updated to reflect everyone's fan counts and goals completed. malkierking, you have been busy! That was a fair amount of fans and goals to complete, even if it has been nearly three months since the last update. Keep up the great work!

As for everyone else, this rivalry still lives! Let's see some progress!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Graf, just wondering if this is still going? I really need something to get me to re-work on doing the on disc vocal goals and the road trip goals again.

EDIT: http://www.rockband.com/users/2003041/goals This is the page everyone has been using. Apparently, I have 536 goals done. Only problem is my data got reset about last April or so...

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: