FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 Goals/Fans Rivalry: 5/26, PinkiePie moves up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
Graf wrote:
My Xbox account was compromised recently, and some asshole purchased around $200 worth of games very quickly. Now my account is likely to be suspended for 3-7 days while they sort this nonsense out.
That happened to me not so long ago as well (around Christmas time to be exact ). I feel your pain, best of luck with the investigation. They told me it'd take around 20-30 days to investigate, but managed to get it done nearly within 2 weeks, so just be patient!

Luckily, they told me I can still use my account, it just won't connect to Xbox Live. While this WOULD suck because I have a bit of a fixation on DLC (1500+ songs and counting) it will give me time to only focus on goals that concern on-disc songs. Hopefully the investigation goes quickly and I can live happily ever after.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
Graf wrote:
My Xbox account was compromised recently, and some asshole purchased around $200 worth of games very quickly. Now my account is likely to be suspended for 3-7 days while they sort this nonsense out.
That happened to me not so long ago as well (around Christmas time to be exact ). I feel your pain, best of luck with the investigation. They told me it'd take around 20-30 days to investigate, but managed to get it done nearly within 2 weeks, so just be patient!

Luckily, they told me I can still use my account, it just won't connect to Xbox Live. While this WOULD suck because I have a bit of a fixation on DLC (1500+ songs and counting) it will give me time to only focus on goals that concern on-disc songs. Hopefully the investigation goes quickly and I can live happily ever after.

Haha, on PS3 you can still play DLC if you're not signed in to PSN. It will give you goals and fans and stuff, it just won't let you do anything online.
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
Graf wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
Graf wrote:

Haha, on PS3 you can still play DLC if you're not signed in to PSN. It will give you goals and fans and stuff, it just won't let you do anything online.

This is true of the Xbox 360, as well.

However, if you have changed Xbox 360's at any point, DLC from the previous Xbox can only be accessed if connected to XBL. I can connect just fine, but can't play with others. A license transfer to the new Xbox's serial number will allow play offline, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to connect to XBL to verify my DLC license. I can connect, therefore I can use all of my DLC.

/me breathes sigh of relief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little late to posting this out, but the deal on Amazon today is really cheap RB stuff.

A new mustang is $65 and a keyboard is $34, but it's only for the rest of the day I believe, sorry

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic of goals: I recently got 50 pro drum rolls, bringing me up to 361m fans. I'm about 2,000 HOPOs away from hopocidal maniac.
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
On the topic of goals: I recently got 50 pro drum rolls, bringing me up to 361m fans. I'm about 2,000 HOPOs away from hopocidal maniac.

That's some nice progress to be making! I haven't even really touched PRO Drums yet. I recently moved to a new house (coincidentally, a little after I started the rivalry) so I haven't gotten much done. However, an update is in order. I will update the thread tonight with everyone's new totals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm here.

I sadly found out that even though my goals update, my fan count on RB.com does not auto-update. Therefore, I have a lot of goals to re-earn.

On the bright side, I did get a few new ones that I didn't have before, including Pro Guitar FC/Expert FC/Gold Star!

I'll give an updated fan count later, but it'll be really low compared to the one I have now. I still haven't gone through a single Road Challenge yet, so that's one improvement. My goals for playing every song will boost me too, so I should be back to my old count soon.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
Hey, I'm here.

I sadly found out that even though my goals update, my fan count on RB.com does not auto-update. Therefore, I have a lot of goals to re-earn.

On the bright side, I did get a few new ones that I didn't have before, including Pro Guitar FC/Expert FC/Gold Star!

I'll give an updated fan count later, but it'll be really low compared to the one I have now. I still haven't gone through a single Road Challenge yet, so that's one improvement. My goals for playing every song will boost me too, so I should be back to my old count soon.

Best of luck getting back to where you were, I ma sure it will take you no time at all.

OP has been updated, with not much difference in the last month, except for RushJunkie3, who gained a LOT of fans and took 1st place! Nice job, RushJunkie3!

As for me, I plan on banging out a couple of goals tonight after I get home from work and play the Slayer DLC. Next update will be either tonight or this weekend, so get to work! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right when I was added to the rivalry, I went and did all the harmony challenges I could, and did all the bass ones too. :p I still have all the pro drums ones, but I'm thinking about just doing it with the endless setlist so I can knock that one out too and not really lose out on other goals since I would get all the setlist goals done for pro.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to join, but is it possible to get completionist with no pro instruments? (I have a keyboard, but I suck at it)

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
I'd like to join, but is it possible to get completionist with no pro instruments? (I have a keyboard, but I suck at it)

I am not sure if it is possible without at least two PRO instruments. I think even with the PRO Keys goals completed (which is ridiculous, to say the least) you are still a little short of a billion. However, you are more than welcome to join up, and if your instrument situation changes in the future, you could always work on those goals at that time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I guess I'll join in. I'm a little more than halfway there and I still have most of the tour to do.

http://www.rockband.com/users/geegSH/activity

There's my RB profile.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
emsegs  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got band out of boston, up to 362.75m
emsegs  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...............................................................................................................
(unintentional double post)
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been bothering me for a while now, but I can't seem to find a "Harmonix Recommends" setlist that I need to play for a goal. I looked at all the pre-made ones and even played a few of them but still didn't get it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, because I'm stumped.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: