FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 Goals/Fans Rivalry: 5/26, PinkiePie moves up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
I had a question that some of you may be capable of answering; exactly how many Harmony goals can I complete alone? I have two microphones, but I don't have anyone to sing with

You can get almost all of them. I'm actually working on harmonies now. You can easily 5* all the songs with only one mic, and get the 100 double awesome goal with one mic. Also, if you don't have a second mic, to get the triple awesome goal, buy You Should Be Dancing by the Bee Gees. It has a triple phrase where each line is separated. But you having a second mic will make your time a whole lot easier, because alot of song use octaves for harmonies, and multiple part talkies will always be hit, unless three part.

After you do all those, it would just leave hitting every double awesome phrase on disc, every triple awesome phrase on disc, 50 triple awesomes, 100 triple awesomes, getting 90% of triple awesomes on 4 disc songs,and the bohemian rhapsody triple FC goal, which is only six goals.

EDIT: You can also get a triple awesome with one mic on Humanoid.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Lolninja'd >_> Here's a bit more detailed breakdown, anyway.

Graf wrote:
I had a question that some of you may be capable of answering; exactly how many Harmony goals can I complete alone? I have two microphones, but I don't have anyone to sing with

You would certainly be asking the right person. :P

Obviously you can do the song progress, that's 35 of the goals right there. I'll outline the rest of them.

General Harmony goals- between 8-10 out of 12 possible

90% general/Medium/Hard/Expert harmonies- easy, 4 goals
Double awesome- obviously easy, 1 goal
Triple awesome- easy, I think CiaM has some one pitch/double talkie phrases, I know Humanoid has a few phrases that you can triple one man/one mic... and if all else fails, Heavy Weather has triple talkies. 1 goal
50/100 Doubles- I presume this has to be over different songs? These should be easy, just find double talkie songs. 2 goals
50/100 Triples- This one I'm not sure on, there are some songs you can get triples on by yourself but they are few and far between. This one probably depends on if you can do songs over again, and if not, then how much DLC you have.
Usually Triple Awesome/Is This Just Fantasy- absolutely need 3 singers.

Epic Harmony goals- 4 or 5 out of 7 possible

Flawless Harmonies/Harmonies GS- loleasy
200% Awesome- might be a little tough, but there are several songs that this is possible on. Try Humanoid if you want a challenge :P
Always Double Awesome/Every Triple Awesome- obviously need 2 and 3 singers, respectively.
300% Awesome- I know this one is possible, but it might be difficult unless you have one of those RBN songs that's triple talkie harmonies. If not, it's possible on CiaM and Humanoid, I think, but it would be difficult.
5M Career Score- easy if you're remotely competent at vocals, which I'm aware you are, Graf.

So all in all, only 4 of the 54 harmony goals can't be done by yourself. Which I think is pretty silly and defeats the point of harmonies... :P But that's just me. Good luck sir, and let me know if/how you get the 300% Awesome by yourself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Lobster also has quite a few triples you can get with one player

I Love Rock N' Roll and Viva La Resistance are both easy Always Double Awesome songs.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, guys

After I work on Keys and finish off Rock Band Mastery I will probably run through vocals and harmonies as fast as I can manage. Vocals is obviously not my preferred instrument, but I have a very good feeling that I will get most of those goals without too much hair-pulling. The Pro Drum goals and five-starring everything on expert drums is gonna really kick my ass. I need to step up my game on those instruments, respectively

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 3/4: Got ten new goals today, 4 bass, 3 guitar, 3 pro keys. That brings me up to 250 goals, I think half of those were double-fan ones also. I finished off pro keys with 5* 6 songs on hard by getting the FIRST EVER PS3 FC OF DIACHYLON BY CHAOTROPE!!!! That 4.5 minute break is fucking deadly...
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The goals I got are as follows:
90% Hard Pro Keys
Gold Stars Pro Keys (Need You Tonight lol)
Flawless Pro Keys (again, Need You Tonight)
Live It Up
Born To Rock
The Longest Solo (For those who don't know, 85% on GGAHT expert guitar. The repeating YRGRY patterns are hard, I have to use solo buttons for those, same with the triplets at the end)
100% Expert Bass HOPOs (Easy. Doll.)
90% Upstrums (Bass, Charlene. For some reason it doesn't recognise me up-strumming HOPOs. I did this on expert, getting the following two at the same time.)
90% Medium Upstrums
50% Upstrums
5,000 Bass HOPOs (Easy. I was 62 away from it, so I played Alaska ending with 5,362)
Current Fan Count: 344,634,112
Current Goal Count: 250/778 (32.133%)
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I currently have 9 harmony goals, and I've only played two songs. Llama (Medium, FC), and Alaska (Expert, double talkie FC)
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: 4 new drum goals, Consistent Drummer (All I needed was Llama, had to do it on medium for the 250NS despite having 5-starred it on expert), and Medium/Hard/Expert HoF induction (gold-starred 7/8, didn't get Heart of Glass). FUCKING PERFECTIONIST BABY!! 65/65 DRUM GOALS COMPLETE!!
Current Goal Count: 254/778 (32.65%)
Current Fan Count: 354,374,144
It's actually 65/72, but I don't have the DLC for 6 of them, and one is impossible on PS3 due to lacking Main Drag RBN.
emsegs  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Thanks for the help, guys

After I work on Keys and finish off Rock Band Mastery I will probably run through vocals and harmonies as fast as I can manage. Vocals is obviously not my preferred instrument, but I have a very good feeling that I will get most of those goals without too much hair-pulling. The Pro Drum goals and five-starring everything on expert drums is gonna really kick my ass. I need to step up my game on those instruments, respectively

It will kick your ass. Having 5-starred the disc myself, I'd say the main hurdles would have to be Llama and Caught in a Mosh, besides everything else in the nightmare/impossible tiers. It wasn't that hard for me besides those two because I had already been playing almost exclusively on expert drums for ~2 years.
Hitoshura  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to give general encouragement to everyone here. This is a great idea for a rivalry; there were at least two people that I was neck-and-neck with for a while at the top of the fans leaderboard, and it was a great motivator to keep going. And the clothing you get for becoming a Completionist is really cool.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone wondering why my goals page isn't updating: It appears that at some point this afternoon PSN went down, therefore causing my game to stop syncing with RB.com.
emsegs  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three new goals today: 5-star any song by Queen on vocals, 5-star Red Devil on vocals. Both done on easy. I'm trying to avoid song progress for now. Also got Crazier Train. Did that on hard, only played the solo, getting 90% on it, about 9,740 points, 1 star, 10% on hard. Lol.
New count: 254/776 goals (The reason I say 776 is because two are impossible on PS3) (33.118%), 358,548,448 fans. If you want me to put it out of 778 anyway, here ya go: 257/778 = ~33.033% (lol)
emsegs  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing too interesting happened today goal-wise, made some progress towards HOPO-Cidal Maniac, still about 12.5k away tho.
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am preparing to update this thread, but first I will update a little on my progress:

NONE.

My Xbox account was compromised recently, and some asshole purchased around $200 worth of games very quickly. Now my account is likely to be suspended for 3-7 days while they sort this nonsense out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
My Xbox account was compromised recently, and some asshole purchased around $200 worth of games very quickly. Now my account is likely to be suspended for 3-7 days while they sort this nonsense out.
That happened to me not so long ago as well (around Christmas time to be exact ). I feel your pain, best of luck with the investigation. They told me it'd take around 20-30 days to investigate, but managed to get it done nearly within 2 weeks, so just be patient!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: