FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Songs Pulled from PS3 RBN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Songs Pulled from PS3 RBN Reply with quote

I was updating my list and I found that 2 songs seem to have been pulled.

I know "Guitar Sound" by Ronald Jenkees was pulled since he never received the royalties for the song.

The other one I hadn't heard anything about. It is "Pressure Cooker" by Magnus 'SoulEye' PĂ„lsson. I remember seeing there were issues with it not appearing on the EU PSN, but this is the first I've heard/seen of it being pulled from the US PSN.

Does anybody know any details on "Pressure Cooker" and if it's confirmed to be permanently gone?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of no reason for it to be permanently gone (or gone at all from the US store), and we've had no orders or communications on that front. I'll be asking about it.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch in the PSN store.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's awful. Pressure Cooker is great, and Guitar Sound is easily one of the best songs in the RBN.

Really sucks to be a PS3bro, I guess. Sorry guys.

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anybody is following and doesn't read the rockband.com forums, it was a temporary error and "Pressure Cooker" should be back up.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228145

EDIT:
TerminX13 wrote:
Well that's awful. Pressure Cooker is great, and Guitar Sound is easily one of the best songs in the RBN.

Really sucks to be a PS3bro, I guess. Sorry guys.

Unfortunately, I believe "Guitar Sound" was pulled from Xbox as well, since that was at the artist's request.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: