FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where's my ION cymbals? (Where's Ryan?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Where's my ION cymbals? (Where's Ryan?) Reply with quote

I ordered these a week before Christmas. I've E-mailed Ryan once and my mom has E-mailed him twice. I've also PM'ed him on SH and was about to PM him on youtube but he never really gets on youtube either. I even ordered an extra mylar pad approximately a week AFTER Christmas and I got that about 3-4 weeks ago. Is there any way I can contact Ryan before me and my mom have a duck? Thanks.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's my ION cymbals? (Where's Ryan?) Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
have a duck

Oh my god you are so Southern. That phrase is so southern that it doesn't even show up on UrbanDictionary or anything. Fortunately, having lived in North Carolina for a few years I know what you mean.

Anyway, I don't know if you're aware of this but Ryan is notorious for being the most completely unreliable motherfucker on the planet. That is so strange that you got the mylar pad but not the cymbals, but honestly, you've got no chance of getting a hold of him unless you can find someone who knows him personally, ie has a phone number. Best of luck... I was one of the lucky ones, it only took me one month to get my XCell pads >_>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's my ION cymbals? (Where's Ryan?) Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:
have a duck

Oh my god you are so Southern. That phrase is so southern that it doesn't even show up on UrbanDictionary or anything. Fortunately, having lived in North Carolina for a few years I know what you mean.

Anyway, I don't know if you're aware of this but Ryan is notorious for being the most completely unreliable motherfucker on the planet. That is so strange that you got the mylar pad but not the cymbals, but honestly, you've got no chance of getting a hold of him unless you can find someone who knows him personally, ie has a phone number. Best of luck... I was one of the lucky ones, it only took me one month to get my XCell pads >_>

Added to Urban Dictionary. Hopefully it gets published.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
davidshek  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's my ION cymbals? (Where's Ryan?) Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:
have a duck

Huh, I guess it depends what part of NC you live in. I lived in/near Raleigh for 15 years, never heard that phrase even once.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have a habit of saying that phrase because my mom and grandparents say it a lot. :p

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But seriously folks, this thread is about the fact that DarthFizz hasn't gotten his drumkit yet, not about the phrase "have a duck".
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
davidshek  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
But seriously folks, this thread is about the fact that DarthFizz hasn't gotten his drumkit yet, not about the phrase "have a duck".

No surprise there, really. MasterNobody already covered the reason why, and if you look at the RB.com forums, you'll see many threads complaining about RBP and Ryan's response time (or lack thereof).

Basically, if you want RB hardware, order from NEMS or Hope Drums or pretty much anybody other than RBP. If you've already ordered from RBP and haven't gotten your shit, I hope you paid with PayPal. Do a payment dispute now and get your money back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lucky enough to get 4 mylar pads with zero hassle and about 1 week wait time back in August. Soooooo lucky, considering you can't find those things anywhere else.
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
I was lucky enough to get 4 mylar pads with zero hassle and about 1 week wait time back in August. Soooooo lucky, considering you can't find those things anywhere else.
You can find them on eBay or siglermusiconline.com as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, the ION Drum Rockers and Cymbal expansion have all been on back-order from ION Audio now since before the new year.

They aren't looking to be back in stock for at least another month, which is probably why you haven't received them.

We've got two packages we put together awhile ago that alot of customers seem to like, with Pintech TC cymbals:

ION DR Core upgrade:
http://www.newenglandmusicsupply.com/rock-band/rock-band-3-pro-cymbals-expansion-kit/prod_235.html

ION DR Premium upgrade:
http://www.newenglandmusicsupply.com/rock-band/pintech-tc10-trigger-cymbal-hardware-2x-pintech-tc14-trigger-cymbals/prod_119.html

Not shitting on RBP, as I never have. Just giving you some options while everything is back-ordered at ION.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: el b0bb0 PSN Name: el_bobbo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: