FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2/14 DLC: Gold Star My Heart Pack
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: 2/14 DLC: Gold Star My Heart Pack Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on February 14th, 2012:

• Alone by Heart (O)

• To Be With You by Mr. Big (X)

• Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison (OX)

• Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley (O)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system February 15th)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points™) for “Gold Star My Heart Pack”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Welcome To Our Town by Stagehands (80 MSP)

• The Obsidian Conspiracy by Nevermore (160 MSP)

• No Direction by Longwave (80 MSP)

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Je Collectionne des Canards (Vivants) by Ultra Vomit (160 MSP)

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHA

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from the rickrolling hilarity, these are actually all great tracks IMO. More Heart is a nice surprise! Insta-buy!
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh noes! We've been RickRolled!

Based on the previews, nothing looks extremely difficult though...

All my Pro Keys scores are done with only the right hand touching the keys (left hand used for OD and touch strip).
Evidence that it's possible to play the piano line of Roundabout with one hand: 6:45
(She has more crazy piano stuff in her second quiz too!)

OCD: 70/83
FyreWulff  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, that's the first Rickroll that's made me smile in a long time. Well played, Harmonix
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Miley Cyrus cover of Every Rose Has Its Thorn. I am sad.

drifter1717  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one can ever be upset about this, this is a glorious day for rhythm games indeed.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, awesome!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though it's not the song everyone wants from him, I would like to point out that "To Be With You" will have Paul Gilbert Pro Guitar

Looks like my prediction didn't pan out, tis a shame. Kinda lame that a meme was the #1 most requested song. Oh well, it's going to make PSU's next 24-hour gaming marathon that much more wild, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet again Axel lets me down. Get over yourself. We are willing to give you our money, man up and do the right thing.

So how much more Heart and Poison are already licensed? Is Crazy on You on the horizon? And Fallen Angel...

Last edited by curbolty on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the internet is just as predictable as ever.

Honestly I hope Rick Astley sells well enough that we get his other big hit, so I'll be picking up that and the Heart tune this week. Mr. Big should be good for those of you with lots of harmony-skilled friends.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAnimeCow wrote:

No one can ever be upset about this, this is a glorious day for rhythm games indeed.

I'm upset that the most requested song is a stupid joke that hasn't been funny for years. It means that I'm surrounded by people that 1) have no actual musical taste and 2) think repeating the same joke for three years is clever.

I mean really, of all the songs in the world, the internet goes for a meme? Are future generations going to overwhelmingly vote Nyan Cat as their favourite piece of art?
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
TheAnimeCow wrote:

I'm upset that the most requested song is a stupid joke that hasn't been funny for years. It means that I'm surrounded by people that 1) have no actual musical taste and 2) think repeating the same joke for three years is clever.

I mean really, of all the songs in the world, the internet goes for a meme? Are future generations going to overwhelmingly vote Nyan Cat as their favourite piece of art?

It should be noted that, to my knowledge, a certain image board who shall remain nameless flooded the request feature with votes for NGGYU some time ago. It's very possible that the claim that this is the #1 most requested song is a result of that. Also worth noting that this DLC was designed for a song like NGGYU. If the #1 song didn't fit the pack theme, I doubt we would have seen it this week.

Last edited by Mystakin on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:

I don't care for the meme itself, but I actually liking the song means I have a bad taste in music?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: