FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Community Vocal Score Dueling
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm switching to ranked in 15 minutes to keep it interesting and completely randomize everything! if you can't find a match in player match at that time, check ranked.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
iplaystuff  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls stop picking bad songs pls

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls stop with randoms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played for a few hours and it was fun. I ran into Matt like twice. Rushjunkie a few times, and almost beat carlthehomeless (Curse you!), and puppetmaster like 4 times =P. ill still be on till its over...maybe Ill see some more of you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey it was nice! I think I played against almost everybody except Jody and a few others.
BTW if you saw me totally fail on a song it is because I had a new amount of DLC recently so I haven't played them all yet.
See you next time, and maybe we could same thing but with guitar? I don't know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who came and participated. We had a huge turnout and I was thrilled to see everyone loving on RB2 again. I had a BLAST and I hope all of you did. I know a lot of you did already since I've read it on here or been told on Xbox. So we're definitely going to do this again. Me, Jody, and Tamara will work out the details again and let you know when this is happening again!
Once we work out the details, we'll post them on here again either in this same forum or in a new one if I need to create a new one. So be on the lookout for one fairly soon.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
Arcanon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad I couldn't be there, but there was just too much work to do today. I look forward to the next one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Arcanon24
iplaystuff  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls next time ban randoms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iplaystuff wrote:

I would like to thank you for quitting out of all your matches MONK7000. It caused the matches to stagger and allowed people to match up more randomly. So, even though you tried trolling our gathering, it turned out for the better.

And @Arcanon, we ended up playing for 6+ hours. I'm not sure how long past the 6 hour mark since that's when I got off, but we were going strong the whole time.

Zeroanthem1212  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Angelic Angel here, i bought a new disc especially for this but it was worth it and i really enjoyed. It was definatly something different but good fun. I always prefered RB2 vox but it was a pain in the arse going back to it on some songs and i couldn't get used to it. Thanks for putting this together, will happily play again though if another is organised =)
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
And @Arcanon, we ended up playing for 6+ hours. I'm not sure how long past the 6 hour mark since that's when I got off, but we were going strong the whole time.

Tamara and I SDed until like 11:30, and I think some other people were still on then. I'd say about 4 to 7 were peak hours but there were plenty of people on all night long really. Remarkably, I'm able to speak this morning after all that! I had a blast, and would like to thank everyone who participated, particularly Matt, Jody, and Tamara for organizing it.

Did anyone else keep stats? I'm big on statistics, usually baseball statistics but Rock Band statistics are all the more fun. I was pretty pleased with my results, I ended up with 26 wins and 9 losses in the randomized ranked matches. I started off shaky but I guess I got the hang of it, and won 16 of my last 17 matches. The one loss was on Sabotage, lol =P

Did anyone else get absolutely mauled by Tyler or was that just me... when you factor in player matches I went 1-7 against him. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
iplaystuff wrote:

I would like to thank you for quitting out of all your matches MONK7000. It caused the matches to stagger and allowed people to match up more randomly. So, even though you tried trolling our gathering, it turned out for the better.

pls next time pick good songs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again. I really had fun participating in this. According to Jody, I was "kicking your butts"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: