FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 100 Hardest Drum FCs - February 18th Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emsegs  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was convinced a long time ago that nothing is un-FCable as long as iHomer goes for it.

[
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emsegs wrote:
I was convinced a long time ago that nothing is un-FCable as long as iHomer goes for it.

Well yes, I'm sure he'll FC it eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then... thanks for placing Synesthesia at #7 without taking my opinion into any consideration. Really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazegeek999PSN wrote:
Okay then... thanks for placing Synesthesia at #7 without taking my opinion into any consideration. Really appreciate it.
It's not THAT far off where you wanted it. And at that level, it's all pretty much equally as impossible to us lowly mortals
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
mazegeek999PSN wrote:
It's not THAT far off where you wanted it. And at that level, it's all pretty much equally as impossible to us lowly mortals

Well when you're up in the top 10 on that list, every place counts (at least in my opinion). That's like moving Existo Vulgoré to #5 (past Chiasm). He could have at least explained his reasoning, but I had a feeling he wouldn't anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are he read your post and simply disagreed. No need to get snarky now haha
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Chances are he read your post and simply disagreed. No need to get snarky now haha

That would make sense, but unfortunately he just likes to mess with me (in a negative way; he's said this before). Of course, I'm sure he does disagree though.

I don't want to steer this forum off topic, but I'll just paste this quote in here to show you what I mean.

[2/19/2013 9:21:04 PM] Carson (iHomer x360a): what were your thoughts when yesterday, you got home, saw i put synestherhea in a place you didnt like, AND saw ps3 dlc was ending?

He's just trying to make me mad. Pretty frustrating that people do this, but oh well.

/endrant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazegeek999PSN wrote:
He's just trying to make me mad.

Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh this is why I love this community, such empathetic and understanding people here...
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
mazegeek999PSN wrote:
He's just trying to make me mad.

Just because "it's a game" doesn't mean I can't be frustrated at someone.
Nubnut wrote:
Ahh this is why I love this community, such empathetic and understanding people here...

^^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trashbatth?

ThatChampion  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blakeison2112 wrote:
Trashbatth?

It's not that hard outside of the intro, but definitely deserves to be somewhere on this list. I mean a 42 NPS roll, really?
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intro rolls are certainly hard, and the RBB RBB RBB patterns are tricky too.

I think it should be on the list; however, I don't necessarily think it needs to be high up, cause outside of those two parts, there's nothing extremely difficult about the song. The blast is really short too.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
BeastinIsMyGame  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Freeze Frame being quite that hard, I place it around 35, maybe right below (easier) We Collide.
As for Thrashbaath, I've heard that it was in between the two previous Rainbowdragoneyes songs as far as difficulty is concerned, and honestly that sounds rather fair. I don't think it's significantly harder than Creatures, maybe just a spot or or two above. That is, considering that roll is actually hittable in Thrashbaath.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BeastinIsMyGame PSN Name: smarock
szymmirr  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know...

1ST EVER YOUNG MAN BLUES PRO TABLE EXPERT FC 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!11oneone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0W2z2veWgw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: