FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
parz- My FGFC's can now legally drink: #21 RBB Vox
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have any RB3 fgfcs, what vid are you talking about?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DeftrockX3 - definitely no fun, thanx a lot!

bump for blitz progress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for FGFC! setlist scroll vid is up in OP now

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the recent accomplishment
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Once Bitten on Keys some hours ago. I still can't get that change at the first key notes. Another awesome FC by awesome Parz didn't fail to happen.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
I tried Once Bitten on Keys some hours ago. I still can't get that change at the first key notes. Another awesome FC by awesome Parz didn't fail to happen.

That's nothing compared to chorus 3 till the end. I've only FC'ed chorus 3 once and I practiced the section for well over 30 minutes.

Congrats on the FGFC! Do you think you could give me some advice on hitting that chorus 3 part on Once Bitten more consistently? It's the only thing keeping me from the FGFC too.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pizzzapizza - thank you pizzza!

@expertwin - I always strummed the 1st chord a little early so I had plenty of time to hit the red thanx for the continued support

@DarthFizz - Thanx! I simply hit it as it looks, not switching hand positions or doing awkward chord fingerings because it pretty much is not only the most comfortable way for me, but also the most consistent. I've refcd this twice doing it this way now. I tried several crazy, awkward methods for chorus 3, but at the end of it all I just decided to do it naturally as is, but it took HOURS to get comfortable with. There was however one method that was *somewhat* decent.

You basically hit the 1st GYB chord normally, but then shift your index finger up to the red HOPO (strum it), then stay in that position and hit the RYB chord(s) with your 1st 3 fingers, then quickly shift back to the GYB chord and repeat. For me there are a few advantages:

1. Because I strummed the red HOPO, I could slightly abuse the timing window and hit that note a little bit later than normal (because I strummed it obv) since that note being so close directly after the GYB chord is what was making this section so hard, that helped a little bit with this issue. It also helped to hit the GYB chords a little early to give you even more time to shift your index up to red. So basically you slightly spread and space out your strums.

2. For the 5th and 6th awkward chords of the section (the last 2 of this part), this method was the better option compared to hitting it normally for some reason, and for me the 5th and 6th were the hardest parts of chorus 3.

But the main reasons why I didn't stick with this method:

1. It was just too much thinking for someone like me to do in real runs

2. It also was overall MUCH less consistent

3. The 5th and 6th were a little easier, but the 1st 4 transitions now became noticeably harder, a combination of reason 1 and the fact that it was a little hard to get use to it once this section of chorus 3 started and I would usually miss the 1st or 2nd transition and fc the others >_<

So basically I fc'd playing it as it looks, the optional method I mentioned may or may not help, but that's pretty much all that remotely worked for me at times in terms of using any kind of method. You could try a combination of the 2, hitting the 1st 4 normally, and then using the method on the last 2, but again the reason stopping me from doing that was too much thinking :x Maybe your results will vary Good luck!

I don't wanna update officially, but I'll have the bass fgfc in about a day or so, got most of the hard ones done (and on vid, just check my channel, otherwise I'll link them when I fgfc bump)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on both. Even if RBB Bass is the easiest FGFC.

Also, neither of those two are the hardest. My roadblock was Moves Like Jagger.

Also, free banner.

(loliknow you wont use the blitz bass banner loltoeasy)

2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work parz, I know AC/DC can be a real bitch. How many FGFCs does that put you at now? If you have another aside from two Blitz and AC/DC bass, you'll qualify for the Top 50 FGFCer leaderboards.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC/DC FGFC is hot
that strumming in the end of FTATR has my permission to fuck itself
the other FGFC is also prett cool
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st off, I dont have ACDC bass fgfc lol, I apologize if the title was misleading, I made it more clear

anyways

@expertwin - MLJ could have been annoying but I got it super fast. BYH isnt THAT hard but it literally took the longest out of them all for some reason >_< and haha now I have to make room for the keys one, thanx

@MasterNobody - I have 4 (GD bass/guitar and blitz keytar/bass). I have RBR bass too but I dont think you count mobile games lol, so 4 for now. I could get way more if I had more games which I'm planning on looking for sometime, just not sure when.

@Beliskner - well I actually was working on ACDC fgfc a while ago, stopped at like 13 cause I was originally trying to do them on the original disc to make it more challenging, but now that I finally imported them I could definitely get it whenever I start working on it again. Thanx anyways
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: