FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
parz- My FGFC's can now legally drink: #21 RBB Vox
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: parz- My FGFC's can now legally drink: #21 RBB Vox Reply with quote

Hi RB people, parz here. I'm back home to a new ps3 so I can do console stuff now but I'll still do iphone things from time to time.

2-19-15
I'm stuck on freakin I Me Mine guitar so I took a break and decided to go for a vox fgfc earlier than planned. Easy and painless (plus it might be my fav RB setlist) so there ya go.

RBB Vox FGFC

21st cross series
8th RB alone (9th counting RBR)

Probably back to guitar/bass next time. Thanks!

2-14-15
So nothing SUPER impressive but more milestone-like than anything else. Also fuck both these games.
Lego Rock Band X Bass FGFC
The Beatles Rock Band X Bass FGFC

Like I said, this puts me at 20 FGFC's across RB/GH/DJH/BHDS. Just counting RB this is 7 (or 8 if you count RBR). 17 (MAYBE 18) would be the long term goal as that would pretty much be all I am capable of on RB until I get/get better at drums.

Also now that I'm using this thread a bit more, I'll try and organize this for next time or the time after that. Thanks!

2-3-15
Finally got GGAHT bass so that obv committed me to fcing all the other songs. I hate hate hate RB1 so this was torture, especially after realizing there are quite a few long ass songs in this game -_____- Nothing crazy hard but a lot of annoying fcs.

RB1 Bass FGFC Setlist Scroll (RB3 Imported) + 3 on-disc

Prob more fgfcs in the near future so I'll keep ya updated. Thanks!

5-28-14
Well it's been a while on this side! Here's what I have done:

SUICIDE NOTE BASS FC!!!
SOOOO relieved it's finally done. My best fc by a mile and prob won't top it anytime soon. Choking it for 3+ years was no fun but at least I got it.

Run To The Hills Bass FC
Didn't take long at all but nice to have it. Maybe GGAHT sometime followed by grinding out the fgfc

Antibodies Bass FC!
I am so bad at this one and it would have stopped me from a fgfc. Now all I need is jerry, roundabout, and the other 70+ ez songs and fgfc is mine lol

I also ended up getting LRB so I did some tar stuff as well:

Monster Guitar FC
Pretty neat fc. I had no idea how annoying it was until I started working on it but overall it didn't take TERRIBLY long.

Kung Fu Fighting Guitar FC
Not hard

I am at 42/45 atm. SaS just isn't happening anytime soon tbh but I would still be content with getting 44 so I just need ITD (annoying but doable) and TFC (VERY annoying but doable) so I will work on those sometime. I have the pics for the other 41 fcs but cbf to post them right now but I will at some point.

And just some leftover side stuff:

Tom Sawyer Guitar FC
Just a random vid/fc

Visions Bass GS RB3
Well GS is the first step :P

Llama Keytar FC
Since I forgot to link it last update lol

ANYWAYS, a ton of stuff to look over. I will keep at it I suppose. Thanks!

3-9-13
Five Magics Bass FC
Been trying a few things over the past 5-6 months but not a whole lotta luck. Suicide could happen anytime but who knows when. Oh and llama keytar fc, I'll link later if I remember, otherwise just check my channel. Thanx!

9-19-12
setlist scrolls
Bass was lol obv, hardest was either BYH or COP. ACDC took a while thanx to shoot to thrill and high voltage, with shoot prob being the hardest to gold in the pack. Wish I had more imports :/ Maybe actual blitz setlist gold next.

8-31-12
update later with setlist scroll once i upload it, YAY, also is this 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc ever?

EDIT: setlist scroll 2nd ever so far, but 1st doc.

8-28-12
Got blitz and had a pretty fun time with the actual game for a few hours before getting to grinding the imports. I decided to work on keytar since it was seeming like the harder fgfc to get, so I'll do bass another time possibly.

Overall pretty easy, mostly SRFCs, but freakin OBTS is stopping me for now. Just barely golded it on my last run of the night, so starting tomorrow night I'll continue grinding it until the fc happens. But yea, Full Game Gold for now, so not I'm not too upset. Here are a few vids I made:

Death On Two Legs (Dedicated to...) Keytar FC
One Week Keytar FC
I'm Still Standing Keytar FC

I suppose the "harder" ones in the game, death is definitely 2nd hardest. When (or if) I get fgfc, I'll post a setlist scroll, but I did take pics if anyone wanted proof for whatever reason. I'll keep ya updated.

7-30-12
CTTE X Bass FC - wasn't too much trouble when I actually sat down and tried my best for the fc, 5th place on ps3 though >_>

Selkies progress - was working on this, but I've put that on hold for now

I'll be back with RB Blitz imports progress when it comes out. Gonna go for bass fgfc and see what I can do on guitar. Also some actual blitz game stuff as well. Until then, cya!

6-13-12
TOOK FOREVER
this didn't

OGaP had no path, so I was surprised to get 3rd place on ps3 (just barely), but then I saw 2nd and 1st place had 657k (compared to my 616k lol)

I've been back for a while and bought a new ps3, but I just haven't done much on RB in general. I've been going for a few things but just haven't gotten results, so I'll keep at it.

In the RBR world, I contemplated going for a TPD drums fc, as I had a few -3 runs, but that would be really annoying to get for me, and I gave up on that weeks ago. I may go for it again sometime though.

I have like 6 dlc songs atm, so until I get moar or get better at setlist songs, I'm not sure where I'll go from here.

Thanx again!

3-13-12
I decided to see if the glitch at the end of kryptonite bass was merely an invisible note, AND GUESS WHAT? IT WAS. I even guessed right on my 1st try (a single blue note).

Once that was done, I got a little motivation to try white wedding which is a pretty borring but chokable chart, 1st try fc 0_o

Then all that was left was heartbreaker with a dumb outro. Took a few tries, but I got it. Thus, bass fgfc Here's the stuff:

In terms of ombfggs, Im stuck on bodies guitar and bass, which guitar is just hard to play/gold and bass is most likely impossible to gold in general, so that might be it for that plan, but well see. As for any chance of ombfgfc, guitar is never gonna happen for me, and drums are just about as hard. Assuming I could fgfc vox touch and voice, that would give me 3/5.

For now, Im really not sure what Ill do next. Besides trying bodies guitar every now and then, Im not really motivated to go for anything else atm. Im very tired of handheld rhythm games at this point, so when I get home on the 31st, Ill try investing in a new ps3 or something so I can play RB3 again. Until then, not sure what/if Ill do anything else, but who knows...

Thanx!

2-20-12

.-. I was so surprised when I got this, just barely of course. Fun fact: I did this without sound, guess that helped.

I have 13/15 golded now, missing bodies (will get next time I play) and rock n me, which is a strong contender for most retarded chart in the game, so this ones gonna take a while, but I have a feeling I will get it done

Now for the big picture. Once I get guitar fggs, that will make 2/5 for the ombfggs. Vox has two modes, voice and touch, which assuming theres no cutoff issues, I should get both of those, maybe even fgfcd, but Ill just worry about gold stars for the moment. Once thats done, Ill be at 4/5, and literally the one thing stopping me is bodies bass for that fggs. I still cant top 102k and Im considering posting the chart on YT and asking for help on an optimal path (assuming I havent done it yet) because I just want to be 100% sure this was the charters fault with putting a non-existent gold star cutoff and not just an insanely hard cutoff Im close to reaching. It will be extremely unfortunate if that is the case, but 4/5 would still be good enough for me, so lets see how far I can get to the ombfggs.

2-14-12
Lots of stuff, here's the load

This makes all songs I own gold starred on drums. Eventually Ill start downloading some dlc til I have all songs, and should hopefully gold those.

A bad update on bass stuff. Kryptonite is glitched at the very end breaking my combo, so idk if I can fgfc after all -_- Im encountering such bullshit on bass in this game...

I MAY try to fggs guitar but Ill have to get an insanely lucky run on peace sells, so well see. Here's a good start

Literally the last note. Idk why I didnt restart from thinking I wouldnt gold this run, sooooo incredibly lucky, tough solo/ending riffs

1-31-12
Took me quite a while to get this golded. This was some of the free dlc you can get for the game. My best drums gold star yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIDIGlfnHSE

Fcd this 1st try off camera last week, but I wanted to get it on vid so here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vumo8-dLj38

I still havent golded bodies bass yet. If I give up on that, then Ill attempt fgfc instead, but will have to go back and actually fc the songs now :p I did fc some of them, even a few srfcs, but some will be major annoying to get, like white wedding -_- Ill keep ya updated, thanx!

1-20-12
Got this a while ago, did it on the bus somehow lol

Hardest or 2nd hardest in the game, with peace sells competing against it. That's my next target, BUT I tried golding bodies bass for like over an hour, 12+ fcs, and still only 5* i keep topping off at 102k no matter how much i change the path up. I'm starting to worry if it's even possible to gold, and I wish someone could help me find somewhat of an optimal path, but too bad not a lot of people have this game.

Anyways, if I absolutely can't gold it, that sorta ruins my bass fggs goal lol. I can still attempt the fgfc though, so thats something.

I'll update with the other fcs/gold star runs I've done next time.

Oh and here's a vid of TPD drums gold run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZkgtCNm4M

1-15-12
Yay

I'll update with bass progress next time.

1-13-12
Woooooooooooooow, so random. 1st try too, all thanks to having almost no dumb misses by the touch screen (and in general). Got gold in somewhat the very last few notes, it wasn't like 4th to last or anything, but epic nonetheless Did not think I could pull this off. DONE with this song for a while! If I FC the whole solo, I'll have the tech FC, but full run FC is near impossible for me, so I won't worry about that for now.

Got CMWYS shortly after that. Similar story, and decent enough of a path saved my run from being a mere 5*. Bodies was a little stupider to get cause the cutoff is super high on it, like more than one miss = no gold pretty much.

I'll get in bloom soon after I figure out a better finger technique for the fill that repeats throughout the song, so full game gold is coming!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the 11 songs golded so far. There's 15 songs in the actual game iirc.

1 FC (a punk), 1 100% (so whatcha want), and the rest were just for the sake of gold. I'm only close to a few fcs and won't be focusing on that just yet except for maybe PS cause that ones close AND worth my time.

Missing:
Bodies - 2 misses in hard fills but I should've golded it imo, fcd the rest
In bloom - dumb fills, this one might take a while
CMWYS - chart is complete lol, but still annoying, probably the 2nd hardest to gold
The perfect drug - this one may not be doable for me, it's waaaaay too hard to have a decent run without missing so many things, and too frustrating on a touch screen, BUT I'll try

Bass and guitar are imo harder to gold, so that's why I don't have much progress on bass yet. I choked hella good bass yesterday and that's about it lol

I'll keep you updated, thanks!

Main goals:
- drums full game gold stars (DONE)
- bass full game gold stars (not sure if possible)

Future goals
- vox (touch) fgfc
- bass fgfc (DONE)
- guitar fggs
- all available RB:R songs gold starred on drums

The touch screen/engine is super annoying most of the time, which is why I cbf to worry about fcs atm, but eventually I'll get into that more often than not.

Past RB accomplishments (all can be found on my YouTube channels below):
- GDRB guitar fgfc
- GDRB bass fgfc
- the killing moon bass FC
- caught in a mosh bass FC
- a few various vox/voxtar fcs

Not much of a RB history these past few years as you can tell, but hopefully I'll get back into it at some point this year

YT - revengeofparzrevenge (main/current account)
parzrevenge (old account but has a lot of old RB vids compared to main)

Last edited by parzrevenge on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 28 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
andrechi14  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh parz, you and your weird, hard-as-shit games. <3

good job on the GSs so far and good luck with the rest!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Andre - lol someone has to, thanks :DDD

Bump for awesome gold stars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you manage to take pictures of the iPod/iPhone's screen?

Is there a method which causes the device to take a screenshot of sorts?
andrechi14  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit! crazy job man, the perfect drug looked insane haha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GamingAwesome1 wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you manage to take pictures of the iPod/iPhone's screen?

On iPods, if you hold the button on the top, and then hit the home button (while still holding the top button), it takes a screen cap of whatever is showing.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
GamingAwesome1  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
GamingAwesome1 wrote:

On iPods, if you hold the button on the top, and then hit the home button (while still holding the top button), it takes a screen cap of whatever is showing.

Thanks for telling me.

I plan on giving this game a shot at some point.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@andre - Yea dumb chart lol ty <3

@rushjunkie3 ^

@gamingawesome1 - please do! The more interest in these kinds of games the better, it's definitely frustrating though

Bump

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace sells fc was crazy! awesome job martin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@andre *long overdue, thats about it lol thanx though

bump

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delete this post
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: