FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where can I see my high score?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james6432  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Where can I see my high score? Reply with quote

So yeah, bored over Christmas break so I came back from my 2 year hiatus. So I bought RB3 and am addicted again. lol. So far 79/83 GS.... but I am curious why they changed the layout on RB3 so that you can't see your highest score to date from the play now menu. I SRFC'd a lot of the songs and I have no idea what those scores are now. Is there anyway to see your current high score from any of the menus??? (No XBox Live)
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I see my high score? Reply with quote

james6432 wrote:
(No XBox Live)
There's your problem.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lack of Xbox Live is the problem. For some stupid reason the score only shows up when it's being compared to other people. It's a glaring flaw in Rock Band 3's offline system.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
james6432  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
Your lack of Xbox Live is the problem. For some stupid reason the score only shows up when it's being compared to other people. It's a glaring flaw in Rock Band 3's offline system.

Okay, no place to see it but xbox live? Seems stupid on Harmonix's part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: