FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/6 DLC: Queen Extravaganza Pack 02!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap pack. No Brighton Rock. Total waste of time.

Well not crap, Brighton Rock is just the only song of Queen I actually want lol God dammit, Harmonix, release that song!
diablocon  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
boss1592 wrote:
Crazy Little Thing Called Love

But that came out forever ago.

To be fair on the guy, he said he wanted to sing it with harmonies and it was one of the original songs that didn't get an RB3 version.
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
bleh week

To much queen to little awsome.

You're free to not like Queen, but you've definitely got a different definition of awesome from most other people here.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only song thats even worth buying is stone cold crazy and i probably wont even get that >_>

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
saberdrummer12  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
the only song thats even worth buying is stone cold crazy and i probably wont even get that >_>

you are clearly NOT my best friend

Guitar Hero drums: 45/403, Rock Band drums: 345/464
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drummerboy 614 PSN Name: Drummerboy614
BathTub  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooo! Awesome. My only tiny tiny gripe is it's not 100% pro Guitar like last time. But seriously. Awesome.
raynebc  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make no mistake, there WILL be custom pro upgrades for these.
TRiiG3RS  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUUUCK YEEEEES.
Except my RB3 now has laser burn...
FUUUCK NOOOO...
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:

You'll be learning the orange lines then, I take it? *cracks whip*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So prior to this week we've had, I think, 18 unique Queen tracks released (15 excluding the disc tracks). This week will bring us up to 27 (24 without the disc). If there was going to be a game, I'd say we're due for two more packs. If the game was supposed to have the "magic number" of ~45 tracks, that could leave room for something like another 9-pack and a 12-pack (which would bring us to 45 excluding the disc tracks).

I know my fingers are crossed, though I won't get my hopes up until we see some Pearl Jam DLC. ;)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Ogre Battle? Eh, made up by having Don't Stop Me Now (my favorite Queen song) and The Show Must Go On. Great pack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god, first Stevie Wonder. Then Opeth, now more Queen?

Thank you Harmonix, Thank you.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week Of 12/6~Queen 9-Pack! Reply with quote

Quote:
Queen – “Don’t Stop Me Now” O

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
TRWhiplash  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:
Woooo! Awesome. My only tiny tiny gripe is it's not 100% pro Guitar like last time. But seriously. Awesome.

I would guess it's because the previously released tracks were the most finished for the canceled Queen game. These are probably some more being worked on that didn't have pro stuff done yet.

It will be cool if we get more eventually, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we've gotten everything now that was in process for the Queen game.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I was hoping the 9-pack would be an artist not well represented (like Elton John), but I'm sure there will be some good stuff here.

Did someone say Elton John? Because he's got a ton of good songs not on RB yet. like Funeral for a Freind/Love lies Bleeding. Or Sweet Painted Lady.

(Of course knowing HMX they would pick Candle in the Wind, Croc Rock, and Benny & the Jets, but oh well; dreaming is fun!)

Anyways, I'm most likely picking up Stone Cold, Don't Stop Me, and The Show Must Go On. The rest of the pack does not excite me much.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: