FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
11/29 DLC: Roadrunner Pack (Opeth, Trivium, Dream Theater), + Starship
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: 11/29 DLC: Roadrunner Pack (Opeth, Trivium, Dream Theater), Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii on November 29th, 2011 (Except Trivium on Wii):
  • On The Backs Of Angels by Dream Theater (X)

• Ghosts Of Perdition by Opeth

• In Waves by Trivium

• We Built This City by Starship

Pro Guitar/Bass Upgrades now available for existing songs:
  • Jane Says by Jane's Addiction (X)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system November 30th)

In Waves (and because of it, the Roadrunner pack) were pulled from Wii at the last minute. They are being resubmitted but due to the holiday aren't expected to hit Wii until early January.

The Dream Theater, Opeth, and Trivium tracks will be available as “Roadrunner Records Pack 02,” and all songs will also be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Roadrunner Records Pack 02”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Race The Hourglass by Audio Fiction (80 MSP)

• Dawn Of The Condoms by Ultra Saturday (80 MSP)

• Zombies!! (Coming Out Tonight) by Ultra Saturday (80 MSP)

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE BUILT THIS CITY.
WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL.

Enough said.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlatStrat wrote:
WE BUILT THIS CITY.

Enough said.
This.

Expected DT is expected, still gonna buy though.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really disappointed.
Might pick up In Waves and Ghost of Perdition at a push.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Kashic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAN'T WAIT TO RIP THE KIT PLAYING MIKE MANGINI'S EXTREME CYMBAL AWESOMENESS ON OTBOA

LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Trippolette
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a long way from Nickelback.
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I wish that pack were twice as large. But, with that said, the songs in here are awesome. The Dream Theater song is going to be a ton of fun, so this is perfect. And coincidentally, I've been trying to get into Opeth lately, and the first time I heard "Ghost of Perdition" was actually YESTERDAY. It's probably the song I would have wanted the most by them too, since the only other stuff I've listened to so far is all of Heritage, and the first half of both Blackwater Park and Ghost Reveries. It's a great track too, so you all are in for a treat (it clocks in at 10:27). And as I said in the other thread, I'm not too big on Trivium, but I might a swell get the pack. I'm sure it'll grow on me.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm certainly disappointed...A 4 pack really? Pathetic.
Opeth is good, but that is about it really. I won't say I didn't expect OtBoA but still, they had the opportunity to put something MUCH better in.
The only redeeming factor in this is the fact Opeth are in rockband, I don't listen to their music much but still I can appreciate they were overdue.
Also of ALL the Janes Addiction songs they could have chosen and they chose "Jane Says"...wow I am genuinely beginning to lose faith in Harmonix.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'm more excited about Starship than the RR pack, but what a great Opeth pick!
viukkis  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a mix this week. Ghost of Perdition is one of my favourite Opeth tracks and I wasn't expecting it at all. On the other hand, this week will probably be the last time I have a chance to say "oh, this track they just announced must be the worst song ever released as DLC", thanks to We Built This City.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: viukkis PSN Name: viukkis
diablocon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Well I'm certainly disappointed...A 4 pack really? Pathetic.

3 pack, We Built This City is a single.

blingdomepiece wrote:
Haha I'm more excited about Starship than the RR pack

Ditto, the song is pure 80s delight.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.

Wait, what? 3-pack? I expected more...for some reason.

Anyway, DT. Finally, I guess. I'll admit, I was kinda undewhelmed by OTBOA. Maybe I need to listen to it again to get into it, but...eh. I'll probably buy it anyway. Opeth I've never listened to, but the back of my mind has always told me "DO IT!" so maybe this is what I need to do. Trivium...eh. Not fussed.

Now, I'll listen to the Opeth song later. Maybe it'll be time to get into them. But I have enough money for two songs on PSN. DT are definitely one. On the one hand, I may like Opeth, and I have a feeling that it'll definitely be entertaining to play. That's a good thing. But on the other hand...

PlatStrat wrote:
WE BUILT THIS CITY.

Enough said.

Hmm, quite the predicament. I'll peruse the videos on Tuesday before I buy on Wednesday.[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC 11/29 - Roadrunner Pack 02/Starship, Jane's Addictio Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
• Starship – “We Built This City”

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a small bucket list of songs that i would die if they ever got on Rock Band. We already have Radar love, My Sharona and Highway Star, so I was at 3 for 6. Only Black Betty and Born to be Wild are left.

I Love You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i'm underwhelmed by this as well, mainly because it was obvious that dt was gonna pick something from the new album. I love trivium, but I would have much rather wanted something off of shogun or ascendancy. I won't be picking these up until I get back into rock band, which I'm not sure when that'll be.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browsing Facebook, read this:

"Featuring three songs from Dream Theater, Trivium and Opeth.."

"Hahha, oh man, those 5-6 song guys must be pissed. I hope the Opeth song is goo-"

Ghost of Perdition

"OH MY GOD

THAT IS MY /FAVORITE/ OPETH SONG"

10/10 Harmonix best DLC since Subdivisions

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: