FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bel: 13 Steps... / Highway Star / Downhill / All Soundgarden Drums FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today something really bizarre happened to me. I took a closer look at the pedal and just discovered the awful design of that piece of crap. But also figured out how the mechanism works so i just cut out a piece of an old credit card and taped it under the pedal so it will hit the trigger. Surprisingly it worked pretty good and I played for over one hour without having any trouble with kicks lol. Anyway the day after tomorrow I'll visit my family so I won't be able to play drums for at least ten days. But I will try to work a bit on PRO Bass again.
During the hour I played drums I got another FC

#164 Hysteria (Tier 5) (such an easy song I missed on my first try at the very end of the song but got the FC on my second try ^^)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

I'm going for a FG Bass FC on Green Day at the moment that's why I have so many Green Day songs here ^^.

Bass FC's

#30 In the End (Tier 2)
#31 Pulling Teeth (Tier 2)
#32 The Static Age (Tier 3)
#33 Geek Stink Breath (Tier 3)
#34 Having a Blast (Tier 4)
#35 Coming Clean (Tier 4)
#36 Emenius Sleepus (Tier 4)

Vocals FC's

#3 Aliens Exist (Tier 2)
#4 Day Late, Dollar Short (Tier 5)
#5 Caught in a Mosh (Tier 6)

Drums

Gold Stars #353 Aliens Exist (Tier 6) (so glad I finally got this; lucky for me I have no problems hitting the fast verses with the ION pads; only Fire is missing for a FGGS on drums)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

Bass FC's

#37 Last Night on Earth (Tier 1)
#38 Mississippi Queen (Tier 1)
#39 Song 2 (Tier 1)
#40 Crash (Tier 1)
#41 Walking on the Sun (Tier 1)
#42 Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Tier 1)
#43 Blitzkrieg Bop (Tier 2)
#44 Wake Me Up when September Ends (Tier 2)
#45 Wave of Mutilation (Tier 2)
#46 Extraordinar Girl (Tier 2)
#47 Holiday (Tier 2)
#48 Smooth Criminal (Tier 3)
#49 Day Late, Dollar Short (Tier 3)
#50 Burnout (Tier 4)
#51 Hello There (Tier 4)
#52 Main Offender (Tier 4)
#53 Get Ready 2 Rokk (Tier 5)
#54 Next to You (Tier 5)
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you can do GD bass, but know there are a few hard songs in there. I know you can get Fire; I personally think it's easier than Aliens Exist. Maybe try for some harder bass stuff too, I know you're capable.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately I made some pretty good progress for the Green Day Full Game Bass FC.
By now I was able to get 32/43.
Some of the easy ones are still left so I should get 5 or 6 more without problems but Chump and Welcome to Paradise will be pretty tough.
Lucky for me I got Jesus of Suburbia on my first try and with 403k points it's the highest Bass score I've ever achieved on a song.
Also I got some other nice Bass FC's like 'The Feeling'. Maybe I'll do a list soon.
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
Excellent job on JoS.

Good luck with Chump and WtP.

Indeed. I still feel that Homecoming is worse because of that one section of odd (well, even) strumming and the song being so damn long.

You've made good progress so far though Beliskner, keep going.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
I still feel that Homecoming is worse because of that one section of odd (well, even) strumming and the song being so damn long.

I agree 100%. I have every song FC'd except Homecoming and have only got through that section once and then messed up just before the end of the song X__X

Good luck though. I SR FC'd Chump (somehow) but fought with WtP and 21stCB. Let us know when you get it
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, some of the songs are hard just because th GD songs are so fast; WtP is the biggest offender of this.

Good job on Jesus of Suburbia.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played Homecoming yet but yesterday I got Brain Stew/Jaded on my sightread and I have really no idea why that is tier'd so high since it's very easy. An hour ago I managed to get Sassfras Roots which was a total pain because I always messed up after the last verse which sucked. Five Songs left:

1. 21st Century Breakdown (I played this 3 or 4 times and managed to get a -2. It's not that hard just the strumming parts with the fast triplets suck)
2. Are we the Waiting/St. Jimmy (not played yet ^^)
3. Chump (just played this 5 times and last time i tried I managed to FC up to the outro full of triplets. I suck at those and not even gold-starred in the end lol)
4. Homecoming (not played yet)
5. Welcome to Paradise (I played this only 2 or 3 times but this will be even harder than Chump I think. I'm just not consistent enough with the orange/blue HoPo parts that's why Sassafras Roots took so long)

Most of the other songs I got on my first try but nothing that hard I'd say.
Also I decided to start playing the Lego Rock Band Import on Bass and already managed to FC Life is a Highway and a -1 on Two Princes. I haven't tried Short and Sweet yet but if that's not to hard this will be even easier than Green Day lol. Also there are just three or four songs on LEGO that are longer than 4 minutes which is pretty cool .
bclare  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homecoming is long and has a strummy part, St Jimmy is short but is all strumming and that's one of the songs I never got on GDRB.

Lego, the hardest songs are probably Two Princes and S&S. Breakout was really annoying for me, as was Walking on Sunshine, but really if you can get S&S then you've got this in the bag.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Lego, the hardest songs are probably Two Princes and S&S. Breakout was really annoying for me, as was Walking on Sunshine, but really if you can get S&S then you've got this in the bag.
Suddenly I See almost gave me a fucking aneurysm. But yeah, good luck with it, once you've got those ones down pat, you should be good. Good luck!
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Homecoming and Are we the Waiting/St. Jimmy now and they are a total pain in the ass. Especially St. Jimmy because it's sooo boring up to the strumming part but I think that would be the easiest of the missing songs.
Homecoming is just a bitch because it's so long. I got Gold Stars on my sightread but missed like 6 times. These songs will be way harder than LEGO I'd say. The LEGO songs are not as hard but Short and Sweet is freakin' annoying. It feels like the song is 20 minutes long and I always FC the first 4,5 minutes just to get raped by random notes.
The hardest songs missing are definately Short and Sweet and Two Princes which is still a -1 and I already had 10 -2's or so. Other than that the songs are pretty easy. I'm pretty much half way through and already got all the Tier 4 songs and Walking on Sunshine I got on my sightread which was totally awesome since the ending is awkward as hell. Breakout was pretty annoying too but I didn't played it that often. I hope I'll get this FGFC before 2012 comes which means I have less time left than you guys because I live in Germany and here we are 6 to 9 hours in front of you lol.

By the way: I just counted my overall Bass FC's and I'm at 96 by now. Most likely I can't record #100 but it should be a cool song.
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Day is pretty hard for me so I paused yesterday. I was really pissed of and tried some random songs. I'm at 120 FC's or so by now. Also I finally got the Two Princes FC but I still need Short and Sweet which shouldn't be that hard but sure it will be annoying.

Remarkable Bass FC's latelay:

I Got You (Tier 7)
Everlong (Tier 5) FC #100 ^^
Two Princes (Tier 5)
Brainpower (Tier 5)
False Alarm (Tier 5) sightread lol

Obfsucation Gold Stars SIGHTREAD lol
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to race for GDRB Bass? I have just the one FC, but I feel I ckuld give you a good race
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 4 of 28

Jump to: