FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bel: 13 Steps... / Highway Star / Downhill / All Soundgarden Drums FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

Drums FC's

#148 Drain You (Tier 3) (the last blue triplet got me twice but I got this in the third try with a shitty path lol)
#149 Feel the Pain (Tier 4) (holy shit first try lots of fast rolls in this song)
#150 Epic (Tier 4) (I did this on my first try right after I FC'd Feel the Pain that was really an epic win for me since this song is even more choekable than Feel the Pain lol)
#151 You Oughta Know (Tier 4) (got a dropped note on my first try but then FC'd in the second one hehe)
#152 Valerie (Tier 4) (I hate this song so much but somehow managed to FC it)
#153 The Hand That Feeds (Tier 5) (pretty cool song the chart is a mix out of Whip It and Orange Crunsh lol)
#154 Sabotage (Tier 5) (why is this a Tier 5 song? It's hardly a Tier 3 song in my opinion just missed the double kick at the end on my first try)
#155 Get It On (Tier 5) (I totally don't remember this song or how hard it was lol)
#156 Tick Tick Boom (Tier 5) (WTF? I hit the roll on my second try without practice! No idead how I did that but it was awesome; after that I went to practice mode and played the whole section again and saw that there's an even harder roll covered by a fill but somehow I FC'd that also on my first try!! epic win of this day lol)
#157 King George (Tier 5) (luckily no choke in the outro and one more RB3 song done ^^)
#158 Go With The Flow (Tier 6) (I tried this song over a billion times last friday (I can't play on weekends) but couldn't get this but today I got it after 15 minutes or so)

I could say this day went of pretty well for me lol
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, those last 3 FCs are really impressive. I don't think I've even golded Go With the Flow. Congrats on 150 FCs.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
Man, those last 3 FCs are really impressive. I don't think I've even golded Go With the Flow. Congrats on 150 FCs.

I have the feeling that all the imported songs of Rock Band 1 have an extremely high GS cut. I think at Go With the Flow you're only allowed to mess up twice when you don't have overdrive activated. But the red rolls in the end of the song can be a pretty good combobreaker and overall the song is also pretty fast so another one that's not easy to gold-star but not that hard to FC lol.

btw: Vocals FC #2 Dreaming of You (Tier 2) (gotta love this song ^^)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

Drums FC #159 Crosstown Traffic (Tier 5) (yiieeah first try lol somehow I didnt choked after the red roll in the third chorus lol)

Drums GS #350 Can I Play with Madness (Tier 5) (very fun song but not that easy to gold-star)
Drums GS #351 Shoulder to the Plow (Tier 7) (holy shit I only played this song for like 20 minutes before I got gold stars with the last few notes; there are some very tricky parts in this song and I#m glad I got this one done
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

Got some Bass FC's yesterday. Most of them are sightread because I still have to play like 300 songs on Bass lol. Also I just ordered ION's. I got those for a pretty good price and I don't have to pay for this shipping bullshit since I bought it from a german company ^^.

Guitar FC's

#7 Dreaming of You (Tier 2)

Bass FC's

#24 The Hockey Theme (Tier 2)
#25 Manu Chao (Tier 2)
#26 Dreaming of You (Tier 3) (OMBFC #1 lulz)
#27 I'm Shipping Up to Boston (Tier 3)
#28 Peacemaker (Tier 4)
#29 Pinball Wizard (Tier 4)
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest achievements

Drums FC's

#160 Testify (Tier 5) (the intro roll sucks balls; also there was a red roll somewhere in the end of the song that I had to cover)
#161 When You Were Young (Tier 5) (pretty cool song and fun to play with some cool fills)
#162 Dead End Friends (Tier 6) (OMFG YEES I choked like 3 times in a row at the very last roll and was freaking out at that point and started making stupid mistakes in the middle of the song; I was totally in rage then I took a shit and tried it again and got the FC directly in the first try!! toilet win )
#163 Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Tier 6) ( What?! Got this first try after FC'ing Dead End Friends and this song is even more chokeable in my opinion since the time signatures can be pretty confusing sometimes)

Gold Stars #352 Leaving Here (Tier 6) (man this song is friggin' fast even faster than Ramblin' Man; my arm was falling of but luckily I got gold stars on the last two notes before the big rock ending which was cool cause I missed it lol)
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FC of Everybody Wants to Rule the World is such an endurance and limb independence test. Excellent job on that one, as well as just your totals!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sycocoaster wrote:
A FC of Everybody Wants to Rule the World is such an endurance and limb independence test. Excellent job on that one, as well as just your totals!

yeah it's really annoying and nearly impossible for someone who has no experience with music since this song is played in 12/8 and not in 4/4 like most rock/pop songs lol

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Luckily I ordered the ION Drums a few days ago because I tried to gold-star The Trooper a few minutes ago and my blue pad seems to be broken because it doesn't pick up like half of the notes and I have to hit the pad really hard so the game picks it up
ALSO my pedal is pretty fucked up as well
but that thing is pretty shitty for some time now cause sometimes it doesn't register kicks at all and I have to plug the pedal out and then in again (which is really bad when I'm in the middle of a song) and for some hours it registers kicks when i lift my foot lol
so I hope the ION's will be here tomorrow or at least Saturday then I will be doing some videos again ^^
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beliskner wrote:
since this song is played in 12/8 and not in 4/4 like most rock/pop songs lol

Sounds like triplets in 4/4 to me, but I guess 12/8 makes sense too. I SRFC'ed it so what does it matter to me. Grats!

And gj on Dead End Friends too. That ending has always been a problem for even experienced drummers.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my ION's yesterday and it's just awesome. First song I played after doing some of the PRO Drum Lessons was Aliens Exist and with the better rebound of the ION's I broke my old record by more than 10k points lol. I still have to get used to the new kit but I don't think it will take that long to get my old strength back .
Today I recorded a little Fill Montage and just uploaded it on youtube.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fzRKux4N40
Most of them are pretty easy but the last few are pretty cool in my opinion and also the light is much better in the later fills ^^.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a lot of those fills are harder than you give yourself credit for. Nice job, and nice Ions.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malkieriking wrote:
Wow, a lot of those fills are harder than you give yourself credit for. Nice job, and nice Ions.

For some of those I just needed like 2 minutes and Rock'n Me I got on my first try (no idea how but I did ^^). The five hardest for me where from easy to hard:

5. One Armed Scissor (this is so much harder than it looks)
4. Shoulder to the Plow (the ending is pretty fun to play but you can always miss some random notes)
3. No One Knows (got this one in my 3rd or 4th try and was pretty surprised since the rolls are pretty fast and I really have no idea how to play them correctly I just take a guess on those lol)
2. Emenius Sleepus (I have a video on my channel that shows me FC'ing this beat on Green Day: Rock Band while going for the 'Tré's Greatest Hits trophy back then it took me over 5 hours to FC that son of a bitch but today I just needed 5 minutes lol but it's still pretty hard for me)
1. Prequel to the Sequel (so much fun to play but the speed is legendary ^^)

btw: I think the pads are a bit to big and the cymbals are friggin' beasts lol
Beliskner  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I played some Guitar Hero and recorded some stuff.
Then I went to Rock Band 3 again and just broke my old highscore on Caught in a Mosh. It was a pretty good day for me until I started playing Panic Attack. I tried to get gold stars again for a video and I got ~410k three times in a row. Then I was roundabout at 2/3 of the song and only missed twice which was awesome for me but then my fuckin' pedal just didn't respond anymore and I was totally pissed. Then I recognized that the piece of garbage that should hit the thing that triggers kick was falling apart! I'm so in rage even two hours after this. The pedal was just 4 days old and I didn't played different than before. Probably I have to get myself a double-base-machine or something that doesn't break that easily.
Or does anybody know how to hook up a Band Hero-Pedal to an ION Drumrocker? lol

Anyway I have enough material to make 5 or 6 videos and just uploaded the first one which is in my opinion also the best so enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpCYJ3IVdc
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS ROCK BAND, NOT GUITAR HERO...Just kidding, awesome stuff! Don't fall asleep on those PRO-bass FCs now ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
THIS IS ROCK BAND, NOT GUITAR HERO...Just kidding, awesome stuff! Don't fall asleep on those PRO-bass FCs now ;)

I would play it on Rock Band if it would be availbale there lol
Yeah I got really lazy with PRO Bass because I got the new drumset (which is fucked up now -.-) so I'll get some cool stuff on that in the next few days
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: