FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/1 DLC: Singles from Eddie Money, Train, and Yellowcard
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: 5/1 DLC: Singles from Eddie Money, Train, and Yellowcard Reply with quote

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system April 24th, 2012:

• Two Tickets To Paradise by Eddie Money (OX)

• Drops Of Jupiter (Tell Me) by Train (OX)

• Only One by Yellowcard (O)

Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™, 100 Wii Points™) per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Rock Band Network

Due to popular vote, the following songs this week have been enabled for score-tracking:

• Tadpole Search and Rescue by Chaunce DeLeon and The Fountain of Choof(80 MSP)

• Megaladon (2x bass Pedal) by Mastodon
    (160 MSP)

• Never... Again (2x Bass Pedal) by All Shall Perish (160 MSP)

New songs brought to you by Rhythm Authors:

• Controller by Within The Ruins (160 MSP)

• Controller (2x Bass Pedal) by Within The Ruins (160 MSP)

RBN Songs now available for PS3 that are currently enabled for scoretracking:

-None-

Note: As of this post, tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 3, and tracks marked with are available for Nintendo Wii. All others are currently exclusive to Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 on the Xbox 360

If you voted for one or more of these songs, update your votes by selecting new songs for next week!

Last edited by singemfrc on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random week is random. A motley collection indeed. I haven't heard of any of these bands, and there's 26 years between them!
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really digging the variety this week. I don't think anything will be all that challenging, but every song is catchy and enjoyable.

EDIT: Also, thanks for positing links to the songs, OP. Your Eddie Money link is from a newer concert, though- try this one.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player

Last edited by fUNC on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! I've been hoping for an Eddie Money pack for years, and TTtP has been at the top of the list the whole time. I doubt I'll get the Train song, but it's sooo popular. Yellowcard will have violin on keyboard, so that'll be a blast. Overall, I've gotta applaud HMX on making a well rounded week.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay more songs I don't know!

Oh well, at least the reactions to this week seem to be good for the most part.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Know the first song in the list.

EDIT: I knew Train's song when I heard the first piano chords. Yellowcard was a first ever listen to and was meh

Last edited by BeachBum187 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Beach Bum187
Crossover523  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Yellowcard is always good in my book
el-ton  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
Really digging the variety this week. I don't think anything will be all that challenging, but every song is catchy and enjoyable.

EDIT: Also, thanks for positing links to the songs, OP. Your Eddie Money link is from a newer concert, though- try this one.

No problem, and thanks for the link; i'm in class right now, so i cant listen to the songs.
LyokoFreaks  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother of God, Eddie Money. And my favorite Money song too. I can die happy after Tuesday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LyokoFreaks
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DorkmasterFlek wrote:
Random week is random. A motley collection indeed. I haven't heard of any of these bands, and there's 26 years between them!

I'm shocked you haven't heard of Yellowcard at the very least, and the Train song should definitely be an "Oh that song!" moment for you I bet. Drops of Jupiter is a pretty iconic early 2000's song, I remember that song being so popular in middle school/high school. It will be a hit at Rock Band parties (for a very vocal room, anyways).

I feel like there could have been better choices for Yellowcard, but I'm curious how they'll handle violin. Like or hate other parts being charted to guitar/keys, playing the violin + guitar in GH:Van Halen made The Takedown so much more fun. Would have loved to see that song or a couple of others from Paper Walls.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
DorkmasterFlek wrote:

I'm shocked you haven't heard of Yellowcard at the very least, and the Train song should definitely be an "Oh that song!" moment for you I bet. Drops of Jupiter is a pretty iconic early 2000's song, I remember that song being so popular in middle school/high school. It will be a hit at Rock Band parties (for a very vocal room, anyways).

Well I don't listen to the radio or keep up with new(er) music, so we'll see if I recognize it when I listen to it. I feel old now.

/getoffmylawn
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
BassieJ  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES, finally some DLC I like.

Eddy Money is a must have. Train...maybe.
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
I feel like there could have been better choices for Yellowcard, but I'm curious how they'll handle violin. Like or hate other parts being charted to guitar/keys, playing the violin + guitar in GH:Van Halen made The Takedown so much more fun. Would have loved to see that song or a couple of others from Paper Walls.

I would love more stuff from Paper Walls or the last album, but I'll take what I can get.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill pass on Yellowcard and Eddie Money but we could have done with a 3 pack of Train with Meet Virgina and Hey Soul Sister as well. That would have been class!!

Still, ones better then none
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good variety, but I'm indifferent on two of those bands and HATE Train. I liked them better back in the 90s when they were writing popular songs that at least had some substance to them. If I hear Hey Soul Sister one more time... At any rate, I'm guessing their new album isn't much different and is probably a bunch of Top 40 fodder.

EDIT: Wait, THAT song? OK. GG Harmonix, you win this round. I thought that song was from their new album. Still not buying these, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: