FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nyxyxylyth's Customs [Apr2013: ELO - Do Ya, Pink Floyd - Time]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
farottone  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, right, thank me. Thank YOU man, it's a great custom, I will get to play it more tomorrow and give you some new feedback if you still need it. Thanks again for taking it on!
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, how about The Beach Boys? :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon007 wrote:
Er, have you not looked at the spreadsheet? There's rather a lot of those thanks to farottone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nyxyxylyth
farottone  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyxyxylyth wrote:
Brandon007 wrote:
Er, have you not looked at the spreadsheet? There's rather a lot of those thanks to farottone.

Harmonies are not perfect (one of these days I need to back to trim&slide duties), except for Kokomo which you you fixed up all nice and shiny, but overall they are decent.
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. I may have to abandon ship on "Do Ya". The drums on the bridge are nigh inaudible. I watch the concert videos and Bev is going bug nuts - but I can't pick anything out besides sporadic toms for a good 40 seconds.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Nyxyxylyth
columbo777  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: try this guy Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnngKaBaaD8

Nyxyxylyth wrote:
Ugh. I may have to abandon ship on "Do Ya". The drums on the bridge are nigh inaudible. I watch the concert videos and Bev is going bug nuts - but I can't pick anything out besides sporadic toms for a good 40 seconds.
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: try this guy Reply with quote

Nyxyxylyth wrote:

columbo777 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnngKaBaaD8

That isn't Bev. I don't see how that helps.

Plus - that's pretty awful.
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay problem solved - if you can't hear anything, then I guess there's nothing to play. It's only a couple measures.

After much reading, Bev's drumming is rather restrained in the ELO studio recordings, because it's all double tracked. When he plays live, he goes nuts.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn To Stone OMBFC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
Turn To Stone OMBFC

OMG that drum roll. Nice job!
bigball123  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nyxyxylyth

Loving the customs! I'm from Bloomfield Hills so it's awesome to see a local guy providing music I actually like! Cannot wait for the Del Shannon Keys solo (getting goosebumps as we speak lol). Any chance you could add ELO's "Hold on Tight" to the list? Thanks man, keep up the good work.
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigball123 wrote:
Hey Nyxyxylyth

Loving the customs! I'm from Bloomfield Hills so it's awesome to see a local guy providing music I actually like! Cannot wait for the Del Shannon Keys solo (getting goosebumps as we speak lol). Any chance you could add ELO's "Hold on Tight" to the list? Thanks man, keep up the good work.

Glad you're enjoying them!

Hold on Tight didn't quite do it for me. Maybe "Xanadu" or Jeff's "Video" someday. After the current ELO in the queue, I think I'll have to cover some of my 80's faves. Maybe Naked Eyes, Alphaville, etc.
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't Alphaville do "Forever Young"? if so, I WANT!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: can you clarify your instructions please? Reply with quote

Hi. First thanks for all of your work. I am struggling to get my first rb3con created using your instructions. Can you clarify this statement with an example? "Find the mp3, and put it in the same folder, with the same prefix as the rb3maker.zip"

So assuming I am doing Turn to Stone, would the mp3 be renamed to turntostone.rb3maker.zip? Or does it mean if I called my folder turntostone that I should rename the song turntostone.mp3? Or something else. Thanks!
Nyxyxylyth  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: can you clarify your instructions please? Reply with quote

wschwa wrote:
Hi. First thanks for all of your work. I am struggling to get my first rb3con created using your instructions. Can you clarify this statement with an example? "Find the mp3, and put it in the same folder, with the same prefix as the rb3maker.zip"

So assuming I am doing Turn to Stone, would the mp3 be renamed to turntostone.rb3maker.zip? Or does it mean if I called my folder turntostone that I should rename the song turntostone.mp3? Or something else. Thanks!

When you've got an rb3con, you can skip the rb3maker steps and just follow the instructions here:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35174

When you download a file ending in rb3maker.zip (e.g., lollipop.rb3maker.zip), you'll need to provide lollipop.mp3 in the same folder. Then follow the rest of the instructions for RB3Maker to make an rb3con.

I'm working on something much simpler, but that'll have to do for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: