FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
So, who wants to win a Fender Squier Pro Guitar?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: So, who wants to win a Fender Squier Pro Guitar? Reply with quote

Did you guys say you wanted a contest? Boy have we got one for you!

First the bad news :

To win this contest you'll have to prove your mettle in a TAG "Endless set list" featuring THIRTY of our songs in one play list!

Thirty songs you say? THIRTY?!? Yep 30. BUT the spoils that go to the victor will be well worth going through the set list.

First up :

You'll get a signed copy of Rishloo's "Feathergun" album, a signed Rishloo poster, a limited edition very RARE signed Halcyon Way poster, a copy of Halcyon Way's "Building the Tower" and "Indoctrination" CDs, CYNIC “Traced in Air”. THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN “Option Paralysis”, AND SEPTICFLESH “Communion" CDs!

WHAT? Still not enough?

Good god people....ok then how about a set of drum sticks for your rock band drum set, some drum tape, a gaggle of T-shirts from Fender, Martin, Vic Firth, and other brands, AND a cooler with an ipod dock!

Surely that's enough....No?!?! You want more?!?

Ok last thing. I mean it.

The winner of this contest will also receive one FENDER PRO GUITAR AND A MIDI ADAPTER FOR THE XBOX 360.

Yeah you read that right. That Pro guitar that everyone wants and no one can find because it's no longer in production? All you have to do is win this contest and it's yours.

Along with all that other stuff.

Oh and since you twisted our arm we'll throw in 3200 ms points to get your new pro guitar Rock Band collection started.

We told you we'd be announcing the contest to end all contests and we meant it.

Oh what's that? How do you win?

Well that's the easy part. You don't have to be first place, or tenth place, all you have to do is log in a score on the leader boards for this battle on ANY instrument or combination of instruments during the next seven days.

A winner will be picked at random from all the leader board scores.

So for you guys that don't think you're good enough to win a contest because there's better players out there, then this is THE contest for you.

WHAT?!?! STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?!?!

OK how about some very rare Harmonix swag then? A bunch of RB stickers (instrument icons and John Dee artwork), pins, wristbands, a RBN tote bag AND a signed copy of RB3 for the 360.

Go. Play. Win.
http://www.rockband.com/battles/the-tag-endless-setlist/view

Click the link above to join the contest. You'll be taken to a page that lets you purchase any tracks you might not have to join the contest.

Good luck everybody!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you make a different battle with all the 2x Bass Pedal versions?

I don't want to buy all the songs again.
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
Can you make a different battle with all the 2x Bass Pedal versions?

I don't want to buy all the songs again.

They would have to provide two sets of prizes then. The 2x Bass Pedal versions would be able to get higher scores than the regular versions.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scores don't matter, you just have to complete it. Randoming who wins may be a little bit more difficult tho.
espher  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you guys had more songs in genres I liked, haha.

I'm only batting about 20% out of this list.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it US only? Because for the first time I have all the songs for a battle, and I could FC them all in one run.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can do it in other countries IF the winner doesn't mind paying the postage for the prize.

So if the winner has no issues paying the shipping charges then it's open to anyone that can get the songs, anywhere in the world.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Thunder Buckets PSN Name: thunderbuckets
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd totally down for that as long as it was less than like £100 in total. That could be a little steep.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
noble  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will ship it your choice. So you find a service (if you win of course) that is affordable just let us know and we'll ship it accordingly.
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I like how this stream of conversation makes it sound like I've rigged it so I will win XD

Eastwinn wrote:

s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will love TAG forever and ever if I win this

Actually, I already love your work and artist ensemble. This is contest is fucking amazing. I will be doing this before Skyrim releases, should be a blast. I have almost all of the songs too, I think I'm only missing like 3 or 4.

Kudos to you all at TAG for such an awesome contest (even if I don't win, I'll still love TAG).

please, please, please, please let me have some good luck and actually win something, I'll never ask for anything again xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess a 2x bass Pedal setlist of this is not going to happen judging from the non existant reply.

Sad for me.
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about I have the 3200 MSP FIRST so I can buy the rest of your songs?

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
So I guess a 2x bass Pedal setlist of this is not going to happen judging from the non existant reply.

Sad for me.

Maybe noble didn't see it. I'll see if I can pass the message to him and see what he says.
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so is only one Squier given out or is one given out for each top leaderboard score? Like, one for Drums, one for Guitar, one for Vox, etc. if so, I'd totally do this

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: