FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wanna play?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FurySH  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Wanna play? Reply with quote

Hey guys, you probably know me, Ive been around for a while. Im looking to get some people who are interested in playing some full band to get some good scores, you dont have to be able to fc every song every time, but id like a good consistency level, someone around my skill level( and im not that good so that leaves it pretty open) and someone with some DLC (a very big selling point here, I really dont like playing disc songs over and over again, which seems to always happen when i play with randoms on xbl) If youre interested, leave your gamertag here, or send me a message on xbl saying you saw this thread and youre interested. My GT is the same as my name.
Thanks Guys!

iBeastroy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm down definitely man, only problem is i just sold my xbox to pay off some desperate finacials. Im getting one here in a couple weeks so when that day comes im totally down.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add me up, I play Expert Pro Drums and I'm online pretty often. I'll send you an invite on Live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: