FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/4 DLC: Limp Bizkit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSavior  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nookie and My way for me. Gave the other two songs a listen, and certainly not my cup of tea.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSavior808 PSN Name: DSavior
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxD7ANFONM&feature=related

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
Mazzocchi  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxD7ANFONM&feature=related

<3 1000x

But yeah, I think I might download My Way, only because of the massive amount of nostalgia bombs going off because of Wrestlemania 17
*tears for the nostalgia from that video*

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mazzocchi PSN Name: Mazzocchi ICQ Number
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 Dolla Bill Y'all was an amazing album.

Aside from when "Break Stuff" came out (mostly due to the music video) I was done with LB once "Nookie" came out. Shame, "Stuck" is still an amazing song to listen to even after all this time.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Quote:
but his band has talent.
When does it show? During slow rap sections? Which appears to be a massive amount of some songs, hence why I called them Beastie Boys.

Except "License to Ill" or "Paul's Boutique" is better than anything Linkin Park, or Limp Bizkit will ever do.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those actually rock songs or is it the nauseating palette-swap rap stuff?

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
They're albums by the Beastie Boys.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
The former of which containing quite a bit of rap songs. The latter I don't know and to be honest, don't really care to. Though, I guess it'd be better than me looking up Dream Theater - if you expect disappointment but get something good, it's better than vice-versa...

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
DPooch  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see someone else getting added to the mix rather than a third album by an artist that's already in the DLC.

As for the tracklist, I'm only familiar with Nookie. I like how they tried to put in old and new, but Gold Cobra wasn't the greatest choice off of that album. Walking Away would have been a much better choice, though I understand why they'd put on the song with the same title as the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJH82SPhiZM (Walking Away - since I can't remember how to insert the link into text)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
The former of which containing quite a bit of rap songs. The latter I don't know and to be honest, don't really care to. Though, I guess it'd be better than me looking up Dream Theater - if you expect disappointment but get something good, it's better than vice-versa...
Now, I know I'll get banned if I flame you like I have before, so I'll just say I respectfully disagree with you and leave it at that.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
Nice to see someone else getting added to the mix rather than a third album by an artist that's already in the DLC.

As for the tracklist, I'm only familiar with Nookie. I like how they tried to put in old and new, but Gold Cobra wasn't the greatest choice off of that album. Walking Away would have been a much better choice, though I understand why they'd put on the song with the same title as the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJH82SPhiZM (Walking Away - since I can't remember how to insert the link into text)

That would have been quite a bit better, but I think the song will be better when I dont have to watch the video. I think thats what kills it for me.

What they should have put here is The Truth. The song isnt typical of their's but it would have amazing charts all around. Have a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGednQsQ-h8&ob=av2e
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, just putting this out there:

However you may feel about Limp Bizkit's music, this pack has incredibly solid charts all around. Except for keys. Keys aren't amazing.

But really, all the guitar and bass charts have a lot of hopos and interesting patterns, and the drum beats are all the type of syncopated fun you expect to be the saving grace of nu metal tracks.

Really, from a playability perspective, you could do a lot worse than to buy this pack.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no. Rap music isn't that interesting on G/B at all and rarely is it varied on drums. Unless this is actually Nu metal unlike the several other Limp Bizkit songs I've heard where it could have passed as any rapper.

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
No, no. Rap music isn't that interesting on G/B at all and rarely is it varied on drums. Unless this is actually Nu metal unlike the several other Limp Bizkit songs I've heard where it could have passed as any rapper.
Looks like someone didn't look at the charts... or even listen to the songs.

As for the pack, it looks interesting, drums do look very interesting, I'm obviously not a good decider if G/B is fun though, as I'm one of the 5 people that enjoyed Edge Of Seventeen's guitar chart.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

Nobody else bother replying to this. He won't be back to read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: