FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
10/4 DLC: Limp Bizkit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 10/4 - Limp Bizkit Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
welcome to the worst DLC of 2011!
I think I'd have to go with Stone Sour or Puddle Of Mudd :P
Linkin Park you mean. Stone Sour is cool and Puddle Of Mudd is a good Alice in Chains/Nirvana hybrid.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 10/4 - Limp Bizkit Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
Linkin Park you mean. Stone Sour is cool and Puddle Of Mudd is a good Alice in Chains/Nirvana hybrid.
Lol.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 10/4 - Limp Bizkit Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:

The drum charts on Stone Sour were fun at least. Did everyone forget about the Bruno Mars pack or something? That takes the cake, overplayed and boring on all instruments.

Anyway wow, been a while since I heard these, bracing for censorship. No My Generation or Rollin' though, lolwut. Throw those with Faith and Break Stuff and make another pack to make the haters irate lol. This pack is ok besides Gold Cobra though, if only for nostalgic hilarity.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
diablocon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, no Boiler? Oh well, nostalgia value for me for a part of my life I'd rather forget.

Also, shame we also didn't get their take on the Mission Impossible theme.
Mystakin  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 10/4 - Limp Bizkit Reply with quote

thespike wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:

The drum charts on Stone Sour were fun at least. Did everyone forget about the Bruno Mars pack or something? That takes the cake, overplayed and boring on all instruments.

JTHomeslice wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
[I can't remember the real lyrics but yeah, welcome to the worst DLC of 2011!

No, Linkin Park already has that.

Wait, are you guys trying to name the worst DLC of 2011, or the best selling DLC of 2011? Seems like you're pretty close to the latter.

There was a time in my life where I'd be super stoked for My Way, but it's one of those songs that I listened to death as a kid and now I can't stand. Would've totally picked up Break Stuff, though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: DLC Week of 10/4 - Limp Bizkit Reply with quote

thespike wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
Did everyone forget about the Bruno Mars pack or something? That takes the cake, overplayed and boring on all instruments.

Bruno Mars was pretty bad on all instruments but it was ALOT of fun on vocals so for me that more then made up for it.

And how quickly we all forget about the 2nd Bob Marley pack that came out in February. Actually looking at the DLC we got this past year, I have some of every week except that and the Clash week (which was a good week, I just dont like them)

[Edit]Mystakin has it right though, the DLC that sells the best often finds itself as the DLC that we hate the most. Personally I would take the LP DLC over almost every week we got this year (save for soundgarden and def leppard). That was some great stuff.

I do expect Nookie at least to sell really well
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, looking at the videos...basically, it's what we expect, except for Re-Arranged. That actually looks kind of like a badass guitar chart. The other songs appear to just have repetitive instruments and rather easy vocals.
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all aboard the crap train.....
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell to the no. I'd rather have erectile dysfunction than Limp Bizkit.
CNS  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually kinda surprising for me. I remember saying to myself that I would totally get some LB DLC if it ever were to appear. And then Build a Brdge was released and I shrugged it off. This is a much better offering that I wasn't expecting. Being a dumb kid during that time (as opposed to being a dumb adult now), I really liked this band. Like, memorized lyrics liked. Now it's just a shameful part of my youth, along with acne and virginity (which I ironically still have). I'll have to listen to Gold Cobra to see if it's worth a purchase, but the other 3 are practically a guarenteed buy. Nostalgia's a powerful thing man. Nothing from Three Dollar Bill Y'all is disappointing, though. Would've enjoyed Pollution and Sour.
ralphus33  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My initial reaction to seeing Limp Bizkit was this week would be terrible, but then I thought maybe Faith would be one of the songs. Unfortunately it is not, so this week does nothing for me.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised/disappointed at the lack of Break Stuff. I hate Limp Bizkit. I'll put that out there. I really hate them. But Break Stuff takes the crown for being my "favorite worst song ever"

Basically, I would've fucking LOVED to have Break Stuff.

Anyways, I'll probably buy this because I have a habit of buying stuff that I either love or hate, while skipping stuff I'm mostly indifferent towards (eg; I bought the Nickelback pack despite hating them, but skipped the Incubus pack because I really don't feel one way or the other towards them).
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
Hell to the no. I'd rather have erectile dysfunction than Limp Bizkit.
Uh-oh, my ED is actin' up, better buy some Limp Bizkit DLC and take a sip of my HOT DOG FLAVORED WATER
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I wouldn't say this is the worst DLC ever, I mean, I'm not the only one who listened to this back in highschool, I just never expected them to release DLC for them lol Also is anyone else surprised that Limp Bizkit is back and trying to be relevant? lol
BathTub  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just My Way and Nookie, also surprised at the lack of Rollin'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: