FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kool Thing- glitched talkie? (RB3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Kool Thing- glitched talkie? (RB3) Reply with quote

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone else noticed one of the talkies in Kool Thing is really messed up. The "I don't think so" before the first tambourine solo doesn't seem to fill up fast enough if you sing it properly. The vibratto/edge of chart trick seemed to be the only way to fix it, although I assume two mics works as with the CUTBS talkie. Also, now that I mention it, all of the talkies fill up really weird in the song.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standard response to all RB3 talkie complaints: back out to the main menu or restart your console, then try it again. Talkies glitch sometimes.

If you've done that, then yeah this song might just be weird? Just vibrato it if you have to though.
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, i almost think my song is bugged, because I've tried it on different occasions with it acting the same way while I see people can FC it like nothing on youtube. The only similar problem I've seen is the Caprici game freeze, but that happens to everybody like 90% of the time
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a semi-guide thread about this a while ago.. Sometimes the talkies just dont work, follow the steps there and it should fix. It still happens to me somewhat frequently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: