FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Updating the Wiki: An Intensive Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Updating the Wiki: An Intensive Project Reply with quote

As it stands, of course, I'd be working on it alone for now, but if people are willing to pull up data for many of the wiki topics that need updating, or would want to update them themselves, it'd be really great. If you'd want incentives, then sorry, I can't give you anything other than the satisfaction of knowing that you helped in your own way for this community.

For now, I'll just list most of the topics that need updating (so there'll be a lot <_<. Once I can think of a good way to organize it (or if someone can think of one!), I'll implement it as soon as I can. Most of these will either go to "Completely updated" or "Continous updates", depending on whether or not it'll need to be updated on a regular basis.

Again, this will be a LONG, LONG project, and it may not even be finished if Scorehero has to shut down before then or participation fades out enough. However, if we can shave down the list of un-updated to those that would probably take a long while to truly get done, we can at least pat ourselves on the back for getting that much done. Who knows, we may get to the point where the only thing left is getting all the SP paths in, and THAT would be a job well done!

If you want to start helping, the thread is here

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: