FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
iPather - The New Interactive Way to Path
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was probably on Internet Explorer when I got my permission denied that time. If FF is not good either, I guess I have to get another browser :/
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you use a midi to generate the chart, can't for the life of me figure out how to save a copy other than to spend all day with print screens.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to be getting a "connection timed out" error or something of the sort on both browsers I have tried (chrome and FF). Just bringing that to your attention, if you can fix it that'd be great
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"you must enable at least one instrument"

I also cannot leave the instrument selection screen other than refreshing the page. ESc does not work.

Am I dumb ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
"you must enable at least one instrument"

I also cannot leave the instrument selection screen other than refreshing the page. ESc does not work.

Am I dumb ?

Need more details, e.g. what song and what instruments were you trying to select, and what browser+version are you using? You can't escape out of it because you must choose an instrument to proceed when creating a new path. You choose the instrument(s) by clicking on one of the icons which should turn it a yellow/orange color. I can't tell from your description if there is a bug where the code doesn't think you chose an instrument for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah should have been more clear

Maxwell's Silver Hammer by The Beatles. Chrome latest version
here's a picture.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to actually click the instrument icon and not just the difficulty icon.
http://imgur.com/CJgjOSs

You could argue it should automatically select the instrument if you pick a difficulty for that instrument, but it's not something I thought about at the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh gotcha ! now I get a "permission denied"

EDIT: scratch that, it's working fine now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ipather.tmullin.net/paths/create/withinyouwithoutyou

I get "bare chart load error: [object Object]" while loading "Within You Without You" on any instrument/diffilcuty combo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
http://ipather.tmullin.net/paths/create/withinyouwithoutyou

I get "bare chart load error: [object Object]" while loading "Within You Without You" on any instrument/diffilcuty combo

For this specific song (and probably related Beatles DLC), I seem to have the midi file but am missing meta data (title, artist, etc.) which was causing the error. I have put a workaround in place and it seems to be working now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, it's working now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how could guys like apathtoofar or bradleyzoo could figure out a way to generate paths automatically ?

I'm trying my best but sometimes I just can't see how to reach more points. like here, on Easy Guitar http://ipather.tmullin.net/paths/index/maxwells current top socre is at 24074 and im like 100+ pts below.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't bother checking any of the activation lengths or anything, and tried to emulate them in making my own path:

Move your first activation back one note (to the start of the G sustain in m44) for extra ticks on your own path. (~24125)

If you don't need the OD from the Red sustain in m49 for the first activation, you can move the first activation even further back to the Red sustain in m43, and you may be able to squeeze the first Red in m69 on your second activation (seems unlikely but like I said, I didn't check your activation lengths).

Failing that, there's additionally a slight possibility to make the same change to the first activation, and get reverse ticks by moving your second activation to the end of the Red sustain in m62. This is also fairly unlikely to be possible, though.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it include RBN songs, and will you work to include them now that RBN is defunct?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
I didn't bother checking any of the activation lengths or anything, and tried to emulate them in making my own path:

Move your first activation back one note (to the start of the G sustain in m44) for extra ticks on your own path. (~24125)

If you don't need the OD from the Red sustain in m49 for the first activation, you can move the first activation even further back to the Red sustain in m43, and you may be able to squeeze the first Red in m69 on your second activation (seems unlikely but like I said, I didn't check your activation lengths).

Failing that, there's additionally a slight possibility to make the same change to the first activation, and get reverse ticks by moving your second activation to the end of the Red sustain in m62. This is also fairly unlikely to be possible, though.

starting on the green sustain on m44 make you miss the 1st whammy and starting on the yellow make you overrun the next OD. I thought about that too but I can't reach it. might be my whammying ability tho.

for 2nd act, you get 148 less point by doing that since you switch a single note for 2 notes + 12pts whammy.

Did some tweeking after my post and with this current path, i'm only 7 pts behind 1st place so I think i'm on the right way, just need better squeezing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: