FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
iPather - The New Interactive Way to Path
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"it's counting the last note of the fill in the overdrive so I always have to move it a little bit."

I thought that was happening at first too, but I thought I'd doubled-checked that and found that it was working properly?
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i specifically made it insert drum activations 10 ticks after the end of the drum fill. just arbitrarily enough so that if there is a note at the very end of the activation it will be under the activation but still looks correct without a gap after the drum fill and before the activation.

if you were to insert an activation and change its length to say 0.25 beats and drag it so that it only covered the last note in an active drum fill and then removed it you will notice the score doesn't change.

will look into basket case bug.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixed basket case issue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... well that's weird, now I tried with the Charlene I'm right behind you path and it was working well.

But now I just did "Jealous Guy" on drums

http://ipather.tmullin.net:81/paths/view/112

And the estimated score gives 600 more points than what all people that has first place has.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed Jealous Guy bug. Turns out the note at the end of a drum fill wasn't being excluded from giving points in all scenarios.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darylzero added the DLC that were missing, I think some are still missing so if you got them send them to him as well...

Thank you for adding that

But there's still some problems... I can't load the "Unbelievable" path or "Undefeated" for some reasons... maybe there are others charts that has same problem, it says : bare chart load error: [object Object]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I pumped in my Gold Cobra path via iPather, just to see if it got close, and although I had to manually adjust pretty much every activation (the ipather gives out 32 beats of OD like there's no tomorrow, not to mention it stops OD with what it assumes is possible, not what actually is or isn't possible), the estimate is very close.

The long description gets cut off when viewing the actual chart, but it's fine when initially choosing songs. Still, this is a fantastic way to get more people interested in pathing without having to go into spreadsheet territory, especially the overview you've written up, great job on that too.

Also, I find it hilarious I can make a path and share it on Facebook.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the error with Unbelievable/Undefeated (and any others that had the same particular cause of the problem).

Deschain, iPather in no way calculates how much OD you have or checks for valid activations. It simply makes OD activations 32 beats long by default. You can right click -> "Insert Activation..." instead of "Insert Activation Here" to bring up the adjustment dialog immediately and save a mouse click.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarylZero wrote:
Fixed the error with Unbelievable/Undefeated (and any others that had the same particular cause of the problem).

Deschain, iPather in no way calculates how much OD you have or checks for valid activations. It simply makes OD activations 32 beats long by default. You can right click -> "Insert Activation..." instead of "Insert Activation Here" to bring up the adjustment dialog immediately and save a mouse click.

I actually like how easy you made it to throw in an activation and then click and drag to adjust it. I found this incredibly fast and was able to drag it just before/past a note to make sure the squeeze was calculated correctly. Great great job on making this tool so easy to use!
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added new Coldplay DLC.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added four songs
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34640

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you should make it so we can upload our own midis'
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: bHxPsYcHoTaCo PSN Name: xvxRevokexvx
xIReloadIx  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Midi Files Reply with quote

Is there any way that i can add the midi files to the site. I can get all of the midi files. + alot of the rbn midi files too.
Message me on xbox gt TiiMe II Reload
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: TiiMe II Reload
DarylZero  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back up and running after about 65 hours without power due to the freak snowstorm in the northeast U.S. Heat is nice. I guess you could say I'm too cheap to pay for some VPS hosting.

Added this week's DLC (http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34650).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Country Mega Pack.

Note that for part of next week, probably starting the 15th or 16th, my website will be down because I am moving my server. Hopefully downtime will be minimal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: