FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/20 DLC: Celebrating Nirvana 4-Pack, 10 Nirvana Pro Upgrades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GackTMN  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
Poor Drain You, being the only song without Pro (yes, I know it's not possible).

In Bloom as well, a bit curious why previous disc songs can't get pro upgrades, but it must be limitations in exporting

I'm very excited for this pack, I was somewhat expecting a full album for In Utero someday, but this is still nice

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: GackTMN
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisdaschwab912 wrote:
RAPE ME! (RAPE ME!)
RAPE ME! (RAPE ME!)
RAPE ME! (RAPE ME!)
RAPE ME! (RAPE ME!)

Oh, the fun I'm going to have with harmony vocals.
My thoughts exactly This is the one song that will get me to buy a Nirvana pack.
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell if the intro and outro to You Know You're Right are keyboard or not. Could be the only keys part this week.
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell fucking yes. That's pretty much all I have to say. Finally excited for a HMX DLC week!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow they sure have come down on censorship as of late :o never thought rape me would be in game, but all the more awesome!
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyadesD4 wrote:
FINALLY SONGS OFF IN UTERO OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

No surprises on the picks. Scentless Apprentice would've been fun on drums, but I'm not complaining about this week.

DragoonXD wrote:
I'm not interested in more Nirvana. Still need my Sixteen Stone full album, before all the other grunge artists get to 30+ songs.

Certainly a few Bush tracks at least. Makes me jealous that GH has Everything Zen and Comedown.

And Machinehead on-disk GHWoR.

But yeah, this is another great DLC week. Really happy about You Know You're Right, they could have easily passed that over.
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aknu wrote:
wow they sure have come down on censorship as of late :o never thought rape me would be in game, but all the more awesome!

Yup, that was pretty much my first thought.

Can't complain about anything there, I love a bit of Nirvana.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
BathTub  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, just when I think HMX is easing back on Pro-Guitar support we get 10 legacy upgrades.

Getting all of these.

For some reason I thought the Smells like Teen Spirit 3 pack had been totally live so I hadn't picked that 3 pack up. I will pick it up now.

Oh and if it hadn't been mentioned yet HMXHenry stomped down hard on the Pearl Jam leak saying it wasn't on the schedule.
Icemage  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GackTMN wrote:
hiddenzombie013 wrote:
Poor Drain You, being the only song without Pro (yes, I know it's not possible).

In Bloom as well, a bit curious why previous disc songs can't get pro upgrades, but it must be limitations in exporting

It's nothing so sinister as that. The big problem is that exportable songs don't appear in the Music Store, and if they're not listed there, HMX can't attach a Pro Upgrade to it since the upgrades are sold exclusively through the in-game store.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:
Seriously, just when I think HMX is easing back on Pro-Guitar support we get 10 legacy upgrades.

Getting all of these.

For some reason I thought the Smells like Teen Spirit 3 pack had been totally live so I hadn't picked that 3 pack up. I will pick it up now.

Oh and if it hadn't been mentioned yet HMXHenry stomped down hard on the Pearl Jam leak saying it wasn't on the schedule.
Truth be told, I prefer the Come As You Are live in that pack over the studio one.

@Icemage: Pretty much that. And people think HMX are greedy money-grubbing satanists when they re-release a song, so they probably don't want the drama.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathTub wrote:

Seriously! Makes sense that it's a band like Nirvana, though. Their guitar parts aren't exactly overly difficult, which probably makes protar charting way easier than other songs.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news for people that bought a Pro Guitar to learn how to play
FyreWulff  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
GackTMN wrote:
hiddenzombie013 wrote:

It's nothing so sinister as that. The big problem is that exportable songs don't appear in the Music Store, and if they're not listed there, HMX can't attach a Pro Upgrade to it since the upgrades are sold exclusively through the in-game store.

This. Perhaps they'll resolve this in a later title update or a possible RB4 store (or just include the protar upgrades for In Bloom and Drain You on a possible RB4 disc)
Bront  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GackTMN wrote:
hiddenzombie013 wrote:

They can't sell the pro upgrade in the store, since export songs don't show up there.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: