FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
blink-182 Neighborhoods DLC possibility?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevversmcrabbi  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: blink-182 Neighborhoods DLC possibility? Reply with quote

Not that it's the most reliable source (far from, actually), but during these slow news times a rumor is a rumor.

Ask a Rock Band/Harmonix employee anything.

>> Anonymous 09/19/11(Mon)01:34:14 No.354152451
any new songs you can sneak out

>> Anonymous 09/19/11(Mon)01:34:50 No.354152527
>>354152451

Some tracks from the new Blink-182 album, "Neighborhoods" are coming out in a few weeks.

The "employee" proceeds to say that Natives bass chart was the last chart he charted and so on and so forth.

Reliable? Probably not. Interesting? Certainly. I, personally, love the new album and would love to buy DLC from it.
Bront  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it would fit under some upcoming big names, this is by far the weakest rumor I've ever heard. Anyone could be that person, and you don't even have a screen shot to prove someone even said it in the first place. Me stating that Weird Al DLC is coming out soon is just as reliable.

Songs: Just over 1000.
JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a solid rumor, but I could totally see it happening.Come on Hearts All Gone!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously don't get me pumped up for blink tracks lol. If we do get stuff off of neighborhoods, i pray we get ghosts on the dancefloor and natives, travis' solo in ghost on the dancefloor would be incredible. But now i'm going to go back to pretending that this rumor never happened so i don't get my hopes up for any dlc from them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: