FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harmonix to announce new artists when Facebook page hits 2000000 fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nextlevel88 wrote:
And as much as I dream of bearing witness to a 40 note unison bonus section between the guitar and keys in "Beyond This Life" while playing the Scenes From a Memory full-album DLC, I fear that legal matters between the current band and a former member may put licensing on hold. It's not impossible, but I could see the label waiting for the matter to be resolved before they put much more out there.

That's true, we have had issues before with having to re-record songs due to problems with former members (Last Resort anyone?) All the more reason to use tracks off the new album! I would kill to play Breaking All Illusions in RB.
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
fUNC  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, hey. I thought that there was actual news in here. Turns out it's just a second wishlist thread.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: