FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harmonix to announce new artists when Facebook page hits 2000000 fans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ad134  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put it to the Scorehero community that The Glass Prison would be AWESOME on everything, and Stream of Consciousness would be AWESOME on all instruments, and Lines In The Sand would be AWESOME end of.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
And no blasting in DT? What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

Um...

I...

What?
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

No they're 14th notes
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

No they're 14th notes

Certainly sounds like something Dream Theater would do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

No, they're 14th notes.
^
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

No, they're 14th notes.
^

fuk_math

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
Panic Attack is from RB2, so the don't buy it argument doesn't apply, thankfully it's fun. And no blasting in DT? What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

They surely aren't blasts if that's what you're implying.

Indeed. Only 1 DT song has blasts in it. And it just so happens it's the one song I'd love to have in the game, but because it's 16 minutes long, it'll never happen: A Nightmare To Remember.
PlatStrat  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic, unless 50,000 people like the Facebook group before tomorrow we're not getting all 4.
blackheartstar  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive made several people like Rock Band for this. If only there was a way to convince the majority of the people who like Rock Band to get just one person to like it we would be well over the 2million goal.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

Panic Attack is from RB2, so the don't buy it argument doesn't apply, thankfully it's fun. And no blasting in DT? What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

Panic Attack and Constant Motion are two of the most popular songs on RB (seriously, did you ever play RB 2 online? The only songs that ever got picked were Almost Easy and Panic Attack).

And you only want Pull Me Under? After complaining about charts, you purely want the radio hit song that is one of DT's most simplistic boring to play songs on bass, drums and keyboard? And mediocre on guitar and vocals. Have you heard anything off of Scenes From a Memory or Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence? Regardless of your opinion on the album it's pretty clear that they would be incredibly fun to play on all instruments. Something like: Home, Dance of Eternity, Beyond this Life, Fatal Tragedy,Finally Free, The Glass Prison, Blind Faith, The Great Debate, About to Crash, or Test That Stumped them All would cause this community to implode from excitement.

Anyway, rant over. I would love to see some Radiohead announced after the news that they'll be coming out on Rocksmith. And of course, I won't stop until the day we get Porcupine Tree or Opeth in Rock Band. As a drummer those are my two dream bands (and for guitarists/vocalists too).
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
And no blasting in DT? What's that at the end of Panic Attack and the intro? Some epic jazz drum rolls?

Um...

I...

What?

==

==

That's not a blast? The = represent a pedal.

Quote:
one of DT's most simplistic boring to play songs on bass, drums and keyboard?
Repentance.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Icemage  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackheartstar wrote:
Ive made several people like Rock Band for this. If only there was a way to convince the majority of the people who like Rock Band to get just one person to like it we would be well over the 2million goal.

I think the problem is that no one cares. I mean seriously, who gives a crap about upcoming artists? It's not a case of "if we don't get enough likes, these songs aren't coming to the platform".

The songs are coming either way, so the only incentive is knowing what's coming a little early. Unless you're a habitual DLC buyer who's terribly impatient, this should have zero impact.

Heck, I buy everything that gets released, and I still don't care if they announce anything early. I find it's more fun sometimes to check in on Friday or Saturday and see something come out of left field in the DLC announcements.

I understand the reasoning behind this stunt (Harmonix wants more fans on facebook so they can reach more people with DLC announcements, which hopefully turns into better DLC sales), but honestly it's not much of a carrot to attract people with.
psymatiq  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care about regular dlc anymore anyways... rbn kinda killed the surprise of HMX dlc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Quote:
Ugh. Pass. Outside of Pull Me Under, there's nothing there I'd want. (It would make some hardcore fans happy though)
Seriously. Most of Dream Theater's songs aren't the stuff people expect they are for music games. Personally, I prefer Queensryche 10x more if I have to pick some band labelled "progressive metal".
I was commenting on the whole pack. Dream Theater, Muse, Tool, and Buckethead.

Tool isn't happening, the only reason it happened in GHWT was because they got their own venue with no people, Buckethead is working with RBN once he gets back from touring.

Besides, most big names aren't about "fun", it's about popular names in music. Most folks have their own ideas of what's fun (even the same charts some like and some don't). If I've learned anything from my parties, fun songs are accessible to folks who don't play on expert, and well known and popular enough that most folks enjoy listening to the song (or simply being something folks enjoy).

Songs: Just over 1000.
Bront  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

Tensionspree what the hell has been up lately?...
And you only want Pull Me Under? ...
To be fair, that was me that made the comment about Pull Me Under.

Songs: Just over 1000.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: