FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No UnFCed Drum Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, blingdom. That's all that had to be said. Take a lesson, folks.

Also, what's the policy if a song has no proof of an FC (currently)? There's some older (2008-) songs that I can't find ever had an FC, on YouTube, and none on leaderboards (well, 100%s with score ending with a 75).

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Also, what's the policy if a song has no proof of an FC (currently)? There's some older (2008-) songs that I can't find ever had an FC, on YouTube, and none on leaderboards (well, 100%s with score ending with a 75).

There's probably stuff that was FCed in the RB2 days that nobody has bothered to re-FC in RB3. Keep in mind the community was larger in 2008-2010 so if there was a song that wasn't FCed, there were more people who would have noticed. Also people were usually pretty vigilant about making sure things didn't make the list and would remind that something needed to be FCed. There's also a practical consideration that even if some tier 3 song somehow slipped through, if half the people reading this could SRFC it, in the end nobody cares.

Folks, if we could all keep our comments related to the topic and not to personalities it would probably be best. I'm at fault for opening this can of worms, so sorry for that, and I will try not to do it in the future.
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Thank you, blingdom. That's all that had to be said. Take a lesson, folks.
Take your own advice. I will go no further.

TensionSpree wrote:
At this point, were assuming that someone had seen the proof of the FC at least once in this thread in the 3 years that the proof had been around. It's not like we have some conspiracy where we say that someone FCed the song and agree upon it to troll the community. Not anymore, anyway.

Three whole posts in a day, I am such a whore.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

There's probably stuff that was FCed in the RB2 days that nobody has bothered to re-FC in RB3. Keep in mind the community was larger in 2008-2010 so if there was a song that wasn't FCed, there were more people who would have noticed. Also people were usually pretty vigilant about making sure things didn't make the list and would remind that something needed to be FCed. There's also a practical consideration that even if some tier 3 song somehow slipped through, if half the people reading this could SRFC it, in the end nobody cares.

Folks, if we could all keep our comments related to the topic and not to personalities it would probably be best. I'm at fault for opening this can of worms, so sorry for that, and I will try not to do it in the future.
I've brought up the song in the past, Funky Monks by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It apparently only has 1 FC at all, which is fishy in itself when it's only Tier 3 and nothing appears to be too hard. Does it have broken notes, or something? BSSM was a high-selling album as far as I know so I don't know how one of the songs has one FC. The most obscure DLC (some song by a band called Morningwood I think) has had more FCs.

Anyone who has the song, give it a shot?

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
I've brought up the song in the past, Funky Monks by Red Hot Chili Peppers. It apparently only has 1 FC at all

http://rockband.scorehero.com/rankings.php?game=2&platform=2&size=1&group=3&diff=4&song=708&page=1

Now stop posting.

edit:
(03:36:55 am) <inv4der> tell him there's nothing wrong with the song, it's just that people are too lazy to upload scores to SH or replay songs in RB3
(03:37:13 am) <inv4der> and it's not really interesting enough to bother with a video
czwfan2002  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, Party Song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__m1_nX1o

Have fun with that.

inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

czwfan2002 wrote:
Ummm, Party Song...

Have fun with that.

Watched the video expecting to see something worthy of concern (stupid fills, really long song, etc), and instead I see a song that's a fast punk beat for half of its mere 2:30 duration. (And I failed to see any tricky fills or anything all that hard in the downtime from the difficult beat.)

If any single good drummer worked on that it'd be done before the end of the day. This song just looks like All I Want part two, and it's probably not making the list, much like its predecessor. Another thing that comes to mind is that it's the sort of beat you might see in a Megadeth song, except that it doesn't have the length or the fills. (Hell, if I had a decent kit and the money for the song I'd take a shot at it. >__>)

That said, it's good to draw attention to the song because it may have otherwise been ignored by drummers (albeit unlikely since it's from a well known band) and may have made the list from the resultant apathy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

Watched the video expecting to see something worthy of concern (stupid fills, really long song, etc), and instead I see a song that's a fast punk beat for half of its mere 2:30 duration. (And I failed to see any tricky fills or anything all that hard in the downtime from the difficult beat.)

If any single good drummer worked on that it'd be done before the end of the day. This song just looks like All I Want part two, and it's probably not making the list, much like its predecessor. Another thing that comes to mind is that it's the sort of beat you might see in a Megadeth song, except that it doesn't have the length or the fills. (Hell, if I had a decent kit and the money for the song I'd take a shot at it. >__>)

That said, it's good to draw attention to the song because it may have otherwise been ignored by drummers (albeit unlikely since it's from a well known band) and may have made the list from the resultant apathy.

All I can say is that its way way faster and harder than it looks. The top expert score on regular drums right now has a 72%. With the top score being a 98% on hard. I know its still very early, but its much harder than it looks.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskinsrock2689 wrote:
inv4der wrote:

All I can say is that its way way faster and harder than it looks. The top expert score on regular drums right now has a 72%. With the top score being a 98% on hard. I know its still very early, but its much harder than it looks.

I'm honestly gonna have to agree with inv4der here. People like PD and Glad (when he still played) could probably get this in a few tries at the MOST.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
iHomer  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I believe inv4der and DarthFizz are severely underestimating this song, it surely won't make the list.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
While I believe inv4der and DarthFizz are severely underestimating this song, it surely won't make the list.

I agree. The song is much, much harder than it looks (largely thanks to the absurdly fast double kicks), and there's the fact that at the current moment 7/13 scores at the top of the Xbox leaderboards are on Hard, but considering it already has a -1 (Isaac), it should go down in due time.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is indeed a lot faster than it looks. I'd say it's probably one of the most tiring songs HMX has released, and is one of those songs that you really can't even do decent on unless extremely warmed up. I got a 95% on my sightread, and after playing it over and over for about 2 hours, I got a 99% minus 1 choke so basically this song just requires a ton of energy and stamina.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isaacindahouse wrote:
It is indeed a lot faster than it looks. I'd say it's probably one of the most tiring songs HMX has released, and is one of those songs that you really can't even do decent on unless extremely warmed up. I got a 95% on my sightread, and after playing it over and over for about 2 hours, I got a 99% minus 1 choke so basically this song just requires a ton of energy and stamina.

Essentially this. My playread was just barely a pass with 91%. By the end of the day, I had a 98%, but I endured several lapses before and after where I simply could not reconnect with the rhythm (most notably in the first verse).

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Carson just FCed it so I guess the discussion here is over

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: isaacindahouse1
isaacindahouse  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snsio0m97RQ

the deed is done.

Staff Edit - It's not, and we all had a good laugh, but we'll cut off further discussion now. If you insist on being trolled, use the comments section of his video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 4 of 36

Jump to: