FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No UnFCed Drum Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hobo111  
 




Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 3414
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Where's the proof of the FC? He beat his own score with a -1 (I assume) and no one is saying there's pictures of the stats screen when he bootlegged.
Here you go.
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message PSN Name: DarthZacker
redskinsrock2689  
 




Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here we are, the first of three Rush songs left un-FCd.


In the description of working man. I know I'm being incredibly picky, and it doesnt matter at all, but yeah, only 2 songs left.
_________________
PSN: Redskinsrock2689 (2300+ Songs)
GT: Redskinsroc2689 (1700+ Songs)
^15 character GT limit FTL
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
DarthFizz  
 




Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 995
Location: Georgia. (Iceland if you wish.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All songs (including Slipknot) have been FC'ed on expert drums except for the 6 un-FC'ed listed.

Also, on the Rock Band xbox360 leaderboards, someone has gotten a 100% on the Working Man cover. I doubt people will believe it to be an FC, but just throwing out that this is the first ever 100% on this song and it has been out for about 3 and a half years.
_________________



My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
iHomer  
 




Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 935
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Also, on the Rock Band xbox360 leaderboards, someone has gotten a 100% on the Working Man cover. I doubt people will believe it to be an FC, but just throwing out that this is the first ever 100% on this song and it has been out for about 3 and a half years.


This was discussed a while back, they used the pausing method (hit one note, pause, hit another note, pause, etc.) before the game was patched. This was done by multiple people, none of which counted.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: iHomer x360a
DarthFizz  
 




Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 995
Location: Georgia. (Iceland if you wish.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:
Also, on the Rock Band xbox360 leaderboards, someone has gotten a 100% on the Working Man cover. I doubt people will believe it to be an FC, but just throwing out that this is the first ever 100% on this song and it has been out for about 3 and a half years.


This was discussed a while back, they used the pausing method (hit one note, pause, hit another note, pause, etc.) before the game was patched. This was done by multiple people, none of which counted.


Oh ok. Didn't know that. Sorry for bringing it up.
_________________



My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
TensionSpree  
  
  



Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 566

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?
_________________
"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."
"Belief in reputation is, perhaps, the most worthless of all beliefs."

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GregoryZero  
 




Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2322
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?


I have to ask, why in the world would we need to have that information?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Styrofoam Boots PSN Name: xxB0NGR1PZxx420
TensionSpree  
  
  



Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 566

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because there's always the possibility that one/few were done legitimately but not by SH members.

Unless anyone here pops in saying "dude i totally remember seeing those scores pre-patch". I'm aware of the one that became famous, but someone said there were several.
_________________
"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."
"Belief in reputation is, perhaps, the most worthless of all beliefs."

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
blingdomepiece  
 




Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4338
Location: Ottawa ON Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?


You have it backwards. For an extremely difficult FC, the burden of proof is on the person claiming to have it. I don't know if you are trolling but I would have thought this was common sense.
_________________
Expert Pro Keys: 50/63 GS, most recent The Killing Moon
Expert Pro Drums: 53/83 GS, most recent Free Bird / Oh My God / Oye Mi Amor
Expert Pro Bass: 6/83 GS, most recent Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message
TQSG  
 




Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 1048
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I don't know if you are trolling.


Protip, he always is.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
TensionSpree  
  
  



Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 566

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?


You have it backwards. For an extremely difficult FC, the burden of proof is on the person claiming to have it. I don't know if you are trolling but I would have thought this was common sense.
It's... if I recall, 50 notes total the speedup section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post-patch you are allowed 7 pauses. We'll assume it's 50 notes. So you hit... around 8 notes per pause. Do you know how hard it'd be to try doing that? Hit 8 notes, pause and repeat? It's a LOT harder to pause on drums than it is guitar. I think it's easier to try FCing the roll than pausing in it post-patch.

All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.
_________________
"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."
"Belief in reputation is, perhaps, the most worthless of all beliefs."

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GregoryZero  
 




Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2322
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
It's... if I recall, 50 notes total the speedup section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post-patch you are allowed 7 pauses. We'll assume it's 50 notes. So you hit... around 8 notes per pause. Do you know how hard it'd be to try doing that? Hit 8 notes, pause and repeat? It's a LOT harder to pause on drums than it is guitar. I think it's easier to try FCing the roll than pausing in it post-patch.

All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.


BDP's point still stands, however. It's up to the person that did it to provide the proof. I'm going to go ahead and guess that there's probably like five logical fallacies in what you just said.
_________________


Last edited by GregoryZero on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Styrofoam Boots PSN Name: xxB0NGR1PZxx420
LethalFishEater  
 




Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 2000
Location: I have less posts than bjw, who cares where I am.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?


You have it backwards. For an extremely difficult FC, the burden of proof is on the person claiming to have it. I don't know if you are trolling but I would have thought this was common sense.
It's... if I recall, 50 notes total the speedup section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post-patch you are allowed 7 pauses. We'll assume it's 50 notes. So you hit... around 8 notes per pause. Do you know how hard it'd be to try doing that? Hit 8 notes, pause and repeat? It's a LOT harder to pause on drums than it is guitar. I think it's easier to try FCing the roll than pausing in it post-patch.

All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.
The lifts the burden of proof off of the people who got the 100% how...? Also, BDP, TensionSpree is always trolling. Always.
_________________
This is my sig until it stops being my sig.
Ce n'est pas une signature.
Mathemagician-in-training.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
TQSG  
 




Joined: 30 Jul 2008
Posts: 1048
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<inv4der> him saying that doesn't invalidate BDP's assertion about burden of proof

also what greg and fish said
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
blingdomepiece  
 




Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4338
Location: Ottawa ON Canada

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.


On the official leaderboard, there is only one 100% score, from ZMaster91, who previously came to this topic and told us explicitly that he got it with the pause trick pre-patch.

While I have no reason to dispute iHomer saying that other people did it, there are no other scores on the leaderboard reflecting it having been done. Maybe those people had the judgment to not save their progress if they were just having a laugh. But until there's another 100% score this is all old ground and it's a settled issue.
_________________
Expert Pro Keys: 50/63 GS, most recent The Killing Moon
Expert Pro Drums: 53/83 GS, most recent Free Bird / Oh My God / Oye Mi Amor
Expert Pro Bass: 6/83 GS, most recent Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Back to top
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Copyright © 2006-2018 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy


Powered by phpBB