FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
8/30 DLC: I'm With The Chili Peppers Pack 01
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
wish that i only bought rrcp old songs...<.< new ones are horrible both music and chart wise... damn <.<

I thought they were decent musically, and no worse chart-wise than any of the older tracks.

/opinions/

Also, I know I'm probably going to get blasted for saying this, but why did they include a bass solo in By The Way? Yeah, it's a bass break, but it's the exact same pattern that the bass has been playing for most of the song, and continues directly after the solo section.

It's definitely a section that highlights bass, for sure, but I figure a solo should be a unique part of the song. Or at least a part that doesn't repeat for half the song.
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:

Also, I know I'm probably going to get blasted for saying this, but why did they include a bass solo in By The Way? Yeah, it's a bass break, but it's the exact same pattern that the bass has been playing for most of the song, and continues directly after the solo section.

It's definitely a section that highlights bass, for sure, but I figure a solo should be a unique part of the song. Or at least a part that doesn't repeat for half the song.

Yeah, there are a lot of songs that have parts that are more "solo-esque" than that one, but it's hard to fault them for throwing the bass players a bone once in a while considering they've been left out of the solo game for so long.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Not a good week for PS3, except that Bed Intruder made its way over! Buying that immediately. (Not listed above because its not enabled - please vote for it!)

Also, "In Circles" is available on PS3 as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: