FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Voxtar rivalry week 3!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to all doing this rivalry! I'm going to opt out due to extreme busyness at this time. Really summer is the best, and from now until October is probably the worst time to do rockband stuff for me.

I better get to putting in my un fc'ed stuff.... there's about 70 or so that I'm adding to the list soon! You guys better hurry before I do it lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok you guys are right. original point system of 3, 2, and 1.

also, stinks that two beast voxtarrists will not be joining us!

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should really have something that has something to do with the difficulty...
Don't take band difficulty but the instrument difficulties!
But if people prefers your original point system, then it will be so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaftedofadown wrote:
also, stinks that two beast voxtarrists will not be joining us!

Alright alright. Can't promise much, but at least I'll try. I'll go along with whatever point system you want, and since I don't have many dlcs + much of anything necessary to voxtar fc stuff, I won't be killing myself over it
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if we're only doing one week at a time, and one week means posting your three best fcs, three lego fcs would be first place worthy. *hint hint*

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, like any league, we will start on sunday and end on saturday at midnight U.S. eastern time. rules are as follows:

-3 song cap per week. submit your 3 best songs, and post them in the thread when you get them. no proof = fc never happened
-3 points per unfced on-disc song, 2 points per unfced dlc song, and 1 point for a previously fced song
-a song is considered fced as soon as it's been documented
-no dlc fcs from the first two tiers. so if a song has a low tier on either instument, it doesn't count.

is there anything i missed? (op was edited)

BigFatBob wrote:
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so we submit as soon as we get the FC anytime in the week?
But if someone posts his voxtar FCs, someone will try to do better than him right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first come first serve. basically, your goal is to do 3 on-disc fcs if you can (since they're worth the most at 3 points each). but because the songs left are kind of tough, you might have to do a dlc song to get points (2 points each).

BigFatBob wrote:
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then.

Sadly enough, that'll rule out a bunch of songs that are LOLWTF on voxtar like Snow (hey oh) : tier 0 on vox, yet super tough on voxtar. Tanlged up in blue...... yeah. Kool thing (tier 3 on gtr, 1 or 2 on vox : LOLJOKE on voxtar)...

Owell, enough songs left in dlcs to still get unfc'd stuff I guess

EDIT : also, what happens if more than one person get the same unfc'd fc ? "1st come, 1st serve" and the first gets 3pts (or 2 if it's dlc), while the second gets 2pts (or 1 if it's dlc) I guess ?
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I start with two...

And I'll pick my third later in the week.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check this out if I get a new mic, since every other rivalry is dead. (I don't have a drumset)

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 points

I dont see how this took me 30 minutes

3 points

pretty fun to multitask

3 points

And there's 3!

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, just as future reference, don't worry about posting the songs to the voxtar fc thread. i'll do that for ya

also, even if you don't fc a song and you just want to play, post your best effort and we'll figure something out

BigFatBob wrote:
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughhhhhh awesome.

Storm > internet. FML

I'm at work right now, no idea when I'll get internet back, but JEEZ that's some awesome timing, fate !!

Good thing I got those fcs before the storm, because now with no internet, I can't play any DLC -______________- I hate this game.

Also, awesome² : not able to post pics right now because morning at work = supposed to work So I'll do that during lunch break (inb4 edit), BUT, as I predicted, someone posted Du Hast before me. AWESOME, AWESOME TIMING.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!! Also, since hell knows when I'll get internet, no idea either when I'll be able to play dlcs, whether on patu's HD, or mine fuckfuckfuck !

EDIT :

So here we go. tl;dr : I have paturages' hard drive (because he's so cool and lent it to me ), so I'm playing on either mine or his (his for rb3 and some rb2 dlcs, because he has way more songs than me). That's just in case you're wondering why there's not Mighty Arvain and Greluche playing

Should be 2 pts I guess, didn't see this one in the "already done" list.

Yeah, done already, I suck at being able to post this during the week end. OWELL, took one try, so I figured someone else would get it. So is it 2 pts instead of 3 ? (the other song I have would give me 2 as well anyway, so no big deal)

Badass song to sing (on RB I mean, it sucked on ghVH), and I liked the chart on guitar ^^

I guess that's 6 then ?

And uuuuh... yeah I should start actually playing the songs from rb3, because I played 3 of them so far on vox And they were songs from other games...

Also, hopefully will get internet back soon, because wtf is that stupid game where you can buy songs, and must be connected on the xbl to be able to play them fml.
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to fail, but imma drop out of this. I'm starting school in a couple of days, and probably wont have much time or paitence to do anything decent on voxtar. Sorry to let you down, but you've got plenty of people still left for sure. Good luck to everyone else
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: