FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crezwell's Pro Upgrades and Customs - Updated 05/09

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crezwell  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Crezwell's Pro Upgrades and Customs - Updated 05/09 Reply with quote

Hey there.
Here are some Pro Upgrades i've done. Have a look and please give any feedback. All will be Expert Guitar only unless otherwise stated, and have no Overdrive.

The Smiths - This Charming Man (includes Hard)
thischarmingman - 80.0 KB

Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
creepstp - 100.0 KB

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
smellsliketeen_upgrade - 104.0 KB

Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
areyougonna_pro_con - 84.0 KB

Radiohead - Creep
creep_pro_con - 152.0 KB

The Strokes - Reptilia
reptilia_pro_con - 180.0 KB

NEW
Blur - Song 2
song2_pro_con - 128.0 KB

And a favour to ask. I've charted Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure but it goes out of sync within the first verse. If anyone wants to download and see why then feel free, it's driving me mad. I've opened both Legacy and Pro side by side in EOF but cant see any difference.
makedamnsure_pro_con - 168.0 KB

Guitar Pro Customs
All files included from the RBA except the ogg, Pro Con File is included. Add 4 seconds silence to the start of your ogg. (Legacy isnt charted, just copied from Pro to create the files)

NEW
Lower Than Atlantis - Beech Like The Tree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtJb-RFyQc
Beech RBA Files & Upgrade Con.rar - 1.7 MB

Anyone tried any of these yet? suggestions??

Aswell as doing Pro Upgrades im getting started on Pro Customs but have a couple of questions...
Do i have to create an .rba with Legacy mode first to get all the necessary files from Magma? And then do i have to do the Pro Upgrade Mid seperately or can i chart directly into the original Mid?

Last edited by crezwell on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
raynebc  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magma will refuse to complete building an RBA file with a MIDI that has pro guitar or pro bass, but it will error check up to that point. To get an RBA, you just need to author regular legacy instruments, following the specifications of the Rock Band Network documentation. Many of the requirements are documented, such as any gem color that's used in one difficulty must be used in the other difficulties for that instrument. Some, however, may be unknown yet likely, such as whether you must author guitar in order to pair it with a pro guitar upgrade later.

Overall, if possible, it's best to make an RBA file and then make the MIDI file with the pro guitar/bass separate. This allows you to take advantage of having perfectly working artwork, audio staying synced during pauses, etc.
crezwell  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok ta, i'll get testing and see what i can get away with, cus realistically i'm only interested in Pro Guitar now.
If i can do legacy as 1 Note Charts to get it through Magma then that will suffice, tho it'll mean i wont have any animations i guess. As i haven't got the fastest fingers then its not something i get time to watch anyway

Edit - Had some success. I created a 1 note legacy chart and about 50% complete pro custom and it plays fine. May have to go back and do note markers if i want to create sections i suppose, but at the moment its good to know all the hard work can go into the pro side.
ZiggyXNAMVP  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff man! love the charts I wish more people had these pro upgrades tho, i'm like the only one apparently :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ziggy xna mvp
crezwell  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest i thought it would have taken off more than it has aswell now practically anyone can do this.
Glad you like the charts, i know theres cosmetic issues with the early ones so im hoping to go back and update them.
im not a great guitarist by any stretch so i tend to only choose songs i personally enjoy. And i must admit i can't play a couple of my own songs so im relying on others feedback.
ZiggyXNAMVP  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well let's jam out and you can get real-time feedback

gt: ziggy xna mvp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ziggy xna mvp
columbo777  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Blur - Song 2 Reply with quote

This one is corrupt in the Ziggy pack and the original link is broke. Can someone put up the correct pro with a link?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: