FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 25 Hardest Drum FCs (VIDEO) Top 50 LIST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiveFreeOrDont  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea, and where's makeup / break up? and farewell mona lisa may be hard as hell but it's already been FC'd. i feel like that's a song that someone like IBPH could bang out in a day if he really wanted to.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFreeOrDont wrote:
farewell mona lisa may be hard as hell but it's already been FC'd.

Whether or not a song has been FCed has no impact on the difficulty of the chart. Farewell, Mona Lisa is certainly harder than a lot of songs, and a single FC by a good player won't change that.

I really wish people would get that into their heads. >__>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whether or not a song has been FC'd does have impact on how difficult a song is. if it were less difficult it would be FC'd.

if a song is FC'd within a month or so it's probably not one of the 50 hardest FC's in the game.

Logic.

Last edited by LiveFreeOrDont on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
LiveFreeOrDont  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
LiveFreeOrDont wrote:

I really wish people would get that into their heads. >__>

and that's just douchbaggery.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it wasn't exactly a month, it was a month and three days, but by your logic, Beast and the Harlot shouldn't be on the list.

I'm not buying that.
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tagrineth wrote:
BigFatBob wrote:
Your Treachery > YMB. YMB's rolls have at least been hit at 90% speed. The end of Your Treachery...

YMB has also been out HOW long? Versus YT only being out for HOW long? lol...

Would you like me to throw Your Treachery in a time machine and send it back to the RB1 era for me to make my point? That gravity blast blows everybody away, and the fact that it made drummers after seeing all the things they've seen over the years should be icing on the cake. After all the skill that drummers have built up, they're almost at the point where YMB is doable, but they can't touch Your Treachery with a ten-foot pole. I mean...you may well be right about it just needing more time to sink in for the elite players, especially since I've been wrong about this kind of thing before (Packet Flier ), but this time, I doubt it.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
Pas26  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFreeOrDont wrote:
whether or not a song has been FC'd does have impact on how difficult a song is. if it were less difficult it would be FC'd.

if a song is FC'd within a month or so it's probably not one of the 50 hardest FC's in the game.

Logic.

Only logic if you ignore other points influencing if a song has been FCed. If a hard song is the favorite song of a beast drummer, that hard song wont last long. If a song sucks balls and is 15 minutes long, but is easy, it might last a while.

TheLienKing is a MONSTER drummer who worked on the song before it was even released, and FCed it rather quickly relatively to it's difficulty. Other examples incudes Homecoming, which is obviously easier than If 6 was 9, Spinning Wheels and Curse you All Men, but it's still unFCed because it's a long Green Day song with a rather unfun hard part.

Douchebaggery? Not quite. And I feel like I got ninjaed.

EDIT: Or not.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too tired to properly respond to any of the posts, but I think some ground rules should be put in the description that everyone should read before commenting. Like "Age of the song does not affect it's difficulty" or "Whether *insert song here* has been fc'd or not does not make it easier or harder than any other particular song". Also, this isn't pointed at anyone, but in general I think people should use logical explanations as to why a song should be moved on the list higher or below another song. Stuff like note speed, tempo changes, what pads are involved should be included. I simply won't take people seriously who say that YMB is harder than YTWDWY because YMB has been out for 3 years and YTWDWY hasn't etc. Please give a logical explanation as to why YMB would be harder than YTWDWY.

I'm gonna remove BiF later, any suggestions as to what should replace it? OGAP? HLAH? Fire away. If anyone thinks any other lower ranking songs should be removed and be replaced with a different song, go ahead. Give an explanation for your decision too.

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say probably replace it with either OGAP, TTFAF, or Z0MB1ES.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that if either DragonForce song were to be chosen, the better fit would be OGAP, because not only is it longer, but the fills are slightly harder as well.

Also, you could probably move ZA up to 3rd on the 2x list.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiveFreeOrDont wrote:

Logic.

Caprici Di Diablo was FC'ed within a few hours of coming out on guitar.

Does that mean it's an easy chart? Ehhhh No. It's still definitely one of the hardest officially released guitar charts in the game

And anyway back on topic, Yes I'd replace it with OGAP, and I also agree with Invader on moving ZA up. (P.S. Is it just me or should Descend into the eternal pits be alot higher? The blast in that song is just ridiculous, not to mention you have 9 and a half minutes outside of that to choke)
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Thief in the Night hard enough to consider this list? iHomer mentioned it along with some other songs that have all since been added, and I personally find it really damn hard, although I'm not nearly good enough to really judge anything here.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigFatBob wrote:
Your Treachery > YMB. YMB's rolls have at least been hit at 90% speed. The end of Your Treachery...
90%. Not full speed, sadly. Your Treachery also has it's three hard parts very close together. Hit as rolls in the RB engine I would assume (I've never seen anyone try to hit it similarly to a roll).

The YMB rolls are also 17NPS+ spanning across several different pads and somewhat lengthy (8 seconds I think?), which add to it's difficulty, I think.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Hit as rolls in the RB engine I would assume (I've never seen anyone try to hit it similarly to a roll).

Probably because it's only vaguely like a roll in visual appearance. There's no way you'd be able to hit it as a "roll"

Also "hard part" doesn't accurately describe those gravity blast things. YTWDWY is also much harder outside the "hard part".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
90%. Not full speed, sadly. Your Treachery also has it's three hard parts very close together. Hit as rolls in the RB engine I would assume (I've never seen anyone try to hit it similarly to a roll).

Honestly, "hard parts" really don't even begin to desribe the really insane parts of the song. I'd more consider the other parts of the song to be "hard parts" in comparison. I also agree with inv4der on this, there's no way anyone would be able to hit that as a roll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: