FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Community Vocal Score Dueling
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Community Vocal Score Dueling Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that me and a group of vocalists have been going back to RB2 on occasion to do score dueling for shits and giggles. We're trying to make this gathering larger so we're planning on the next score duel date being February 25th starting at 3pm Eastern Standard Time. You are all invited. I have also informed Team Legend so some of their members will be joining in on the fun as well as some of my friends on ERG. Feel free to sing a song or two or stay for hours. You don't have to have any certain skill level or anything. Please try to let me know by either the day before or day of if you plan on playing with us so we can figure out the best way to organize it. The bigger the turnout, the more likely it is we will just go into score dueling and search for eachother since Xbox parties only support 8 people.
Hope to see you all there!

Moderators/Admins: Feel free to move this to rivalries or tournaments if it belongs there. I posted it here since I know most vocalists don't check the other forums. And I wasn't sure if it belonged in rivalries or tournaments :P

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably come for a little.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Arcanon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting. If I'm not too busy, maybe I'll hop in for a few. I miss score duels sometimes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Arcanon24
AmusedGryphon  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Community Vocal Score Dueling Reply with quote

LucasPWNS8907 wrote:
Moderators/Admins: Feel free to move this to rivalries or tournaments if it belongs there. I posted it here since I know most vocalists don't check the other forums. And I wasn't sure if it belonged in rivalries or tournaments :P
Youre probably right, I see no harm in making an exception to allow this to stay here at least until the 25th.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll likely hop in. I greatly prefer RB2's vocals over RB3's. And having the pleasure of score dueling again should be fun.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To everyone already involved and for those that are interested, please check back on this post a couple hours before the score dueling for details on how we're organizing the match-ups. Currently, between the places I've gathered people, if everyone shows up we'll just go into score duel and search for matches. However, the numbers could change and we could organize it better with a smaller group of people as we have done in the past.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
Zeroanthem1212  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this is Angelic Angel x on the boyfriends account... I was told a while ago about this happening... i'll try and be around, it would be fun to bring back the score dueling again =)
iReverseToWater  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:megusta:

I'll hop in, I suppose. :L

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Babyangel61589 posting on my bffs account,

count me in.

My RB Accomplishments/Banners

THIS DOESN'T LEAVE THIS SIG TILL HARMONIX PUTS KARN EVIL 9 IN RB3.
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind joining in; I might be busy for most of the day, and I couldn't guess how long this thing might last, so I might not be able to make it though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be around

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
I wouldn't mind joining in; I might be busy for most of the day, and I couldn't guess how long this thing might last, so I might not be able to make it though.

Last time we did it for about 3 hours but I can't imagine it being any shorter than 2 hours with our turn out so far. Hope to see you there.

LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright the day has finally come. I think with our turnout the best way to go about this will be to just search for a score duel partner. There are at least 20 people involved so you shouldn't have to wait long to find a match. I'm going to suggest that we start in on player matches for the first hour just so we can have the most activity and then after that first hour you can do either ranked or player match and hopefully by that time there's a good enough spread in each. Feel free to message me on skype, sonic8907, as this is going on or on Xbox GT LucasPWNS8907. I will try to be coordinating with Tamara and Jody as this is going on too so we can keep track of about how many people are still around if we hit a dead spot in the action. Hope to see you all there!

iplaystuff  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I WILL PLAY[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: