FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
East Jesus Nowhere strumming (RB3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: East Jesus Nowhere strumming (RB3) Reply with quote

I've noticed several people have FC'd East Jesus Nowhere on guitar in RB3. The question is, how? I can't go very far into the strumming without missing. Is it a stamina thing, or a guitar thing? (I use an Xplorer) Last run I was lucky to hit the final OD phrase.
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well there are VERY slight tempo changes all throughout (something i didnt find out till after i fcd) , how i did it was to keep a constant speed through most and hope to god i didnt miss. the last burst of reds is also faster than the rest of the section but be careful to not overstrum when it stops.

you also need a lot of endurance to keep up the strumming for that amount of time so just practice lots. as for the guitar you use, i also used the xplorer, personally, i find it best for strumming and thats about all i can say.

good luck to you, sir

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see. Thanks for the advice.
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't FCed it, but I can consistently do about 97-98 on the section (compared to RB2 about 85% was great). It definitely requires a lot of stamina, and getting the strumming speed just right. It's triplets, twice the speed of the other "Guitar Lead" parts that sound almost exactly the same.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice really is key here. Perhaps try it (in practice) once or twice every time you play. Eventually, it should get easier because you'll be building stamina in your muscles.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
xIReloadIx  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice makes perfect
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: TiiMe II Reload
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: