FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Top 100 Hardest Pro Keys FCs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the new Top 100 Hardest Pro Keys FCs List, comprised of only official DLC, Blitz, and RB3 disc songs.

1 Through the Fire and Flames
2 Roundabout
3 Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
4 On the Backs of Angels
5 I Want It All (RB3 Version)
6 Frankenstein
7 Heart of the Sunrise
8 Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
9 The Weight (Live)
10 Tweezer
11 Crippled Inside
12 I Wish
13 Child in Time
14 Starship Trooper
15 Rosanna
16 American Pie
17 Paradise by the Dashboard Light
18 Higher Ground
19 Revolution Rock
20 Shelter Me
21 Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
22 Tuesday's Gone
23 The Entertainer
24 What's Your Name?
25 Llama
26 Prelude/Angry Young Man
27 I've Seen All Good People
28 Superstition
29 Smoke on the Water
30 Bad Medicine
31 Free Bird
32 Captain Jack
33 I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier Mama
34 L.A. Woman
35 Fly Like an Eagle
36 Light My Fire
37 Jessica
38 Jungle Boogie
39 Riders on the Storm
40 The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia (RB3 Version)
41 South Side of the Sky
42 Antibodies
43 Touch Me
44 Black Magic Woman
45 Ghost of Perdition
46 Free Ride
47 How Do You Sleep?
48 Cowboy Casanova
49 The Heart of Rock & Roll
50 Operation Ground and Pound
51 Me and Bobby McGee
52 Stash
53 Make Me Smile
54 We're an American Band
55 The Stranger
56 Pressure
57 I Go to Extremes
58 I Want a New Drug
59 Love Rollercoaster
60 Oh Yoko!
61 I'm Still Standing
62 Only the Good Die Young
63 Jealous Guy
64 Modern Love
65 Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
66 Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to...)
67 Glory of Love
68 Ride (RB3 Version)
69 Somebody to Love (RB3 Version)
70 Sir Duke
71 That's How Country Boys Roll (RB3 Version)
72 Spill the Wine
73 Sober
74 Awful Beautiful Life (RB3 Version)
75 Ants Marching
76 Rock the Casbah
77 Small Axe
78 Bohemian Rhapsody
79 Weird Science
80 Rehab
81 The Crystal Ship
82 Remedy
83 Man of Me (RB3 Version)
84 Look Around
85 Piano Man
86 Saturday Night Special
87 The Bitch Is Back
88 Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
89 TWANG (RB3 Version)
90 Peace Frog
91 Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
92 Fire
93 Edge of Seventeen (Just Like the White-Winged Dove)
94 Spanish Bombs
95 Alright (RB3 Version)
96 Perfect Day (RB3 Version)
97 Gimme Some Truth
98 Love Her Madly
99 Once Bitten Twice Shy
100 Tragedy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask any of you who is interested to please give your major complaints and to click here (that is the link to the Google Doc version of the list).

So, in the Google Doc are 3 tabs. "Hardest DLC Pro Keys FCs," "Hardest Pro Keys FCs," and "Placing Sheet." Hardest DLC FCs is the list I just posted (the official list). Hardest FCs is the old (very bad) list. The Placing Sheet is what many people and I in our little Skype Keyboardist Chat have been working on for the past two months (since April 3 to be exact). We spent a lot of time answering thousands of questions ranking each song. We hope the list turned out alright.

However, in the pro keys world people have some VERY different opinions from each other. This is contrary to drums or guitar, for example, when there aren't as many different skillsets needed. Pro keys players can struggle with wide chords but can hit faster single-note scales. Or, one can struggle with grace notes but can hit chordy riffs. It really all depends on the person, and this is why we did these questions on the placing sheet: to take an average, versus just looking at the song and saying, "Hey, this should be at #15."

So, go back to the Hardest DLC Pro Keys FCs tab (assuming you went to the placing sheet; if not, you may want to look at that to see how we voted, it's kind of cool). As I've said, people's opinions vary greatly, but this list is meant to be an average of what people think. I ask anyone who is interested in the list to give out their most major complaints. It could even be something like "I think song #5 is harder than song #4," but something like "song #95 is harder than song #94" doesn't really need to be said; the harder songs matter the most. But, let us know of anything obvious you see on the list that should be fixed.

Also, in the placing sheet we actually ranked 168 songs, and threw the easier 68 songs out. Those are listed right after the 100th hardest song, and you can look at those too and see if any of those songs should be in the Top 100. There also may be songs we forgot to put on the list, so if you can think of one, mention it.

We will edit the OP and the Google Doc with first FCers etc. after the complaints are done. And by the way guys, please explain why Song A is harder than Song B. I can't stress this enough. I won't consider any opinions that don't explain why.

Hopefully this list turned out alright. I personally think it did, although I, along with everyone else, have some complaints about it. So for those who want to make this list better, go ahead and start talking!

Last edited by mazegeek999PSN on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah who cares about the rbn fuck those guys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

We'll do RBN later if enough people know the songs. That's the main problem: there are so many obscure, but hard, RBN songs out there. It's really difficult to make an accurate list with that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazegeek999PSN wrote:
inv4der wrote:

We'll do RBN later if enough people know the songs. That's the main problem: there are so many obscure, but hard, RBN songs out there. It's really difficult to make an accurate list with that.

Might still be reasonable to include some of the more notorious RBN songs, I think at this point people know some of the Andromeda, RDE and Chaotrope better than some of the more obscure official stuff. (eg: Ants Marching, Small Axe, Spill the Wine)

I see your point though, just thought I'd mention that you never addressed the RBN's exclusion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Might still be reasonable to include some of the more notorious RBN songs, I think at this point people know some of the Andromeda, RDE and Chaotrope better than some of the more obscure official stuff. (eg: Ants Marching, Small Axe, Spill the Wine)

I see your point though, just thought I'd mention that you never addressed the RBN's exclusion

Well we could as a side thing. Every Andromeda song is harder than Roundabout (and most if not all harder than TTFAF), RDE is difficult, and Chaotrope has impossible songs and not-so-bad songs. What I'm saying is that there are a lot of obvious placements, and just randomly putting in Chaotrope to make the list have more harder songs doesn't seem reasonable for now.

Also, although songs like Small Axe aren't really well-known, I guarantee at least 90% of DLC is. And, if 90% of the DLC is well-known, why not do the rest of the DLC? This makes for a complete list.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My complaints:

What's Your Name should not be easier than Tuesday's Gone. Yeah, it's only separated by The Entertainer, but I mean, WYN is signficantly harder than TG in my opinion. TG has the grace notes in the solo (which I find the hardest part of the song, but not too bad). The two-note chord things in the choruses are kind of weird, yes, but I'm pretty consistent on them. WYN however has some really weird fills that are hard to be consistent on. The outro of WYN is also much more chokeable than the outro in TG.

Speaking of TG, I think it should move down to around where Fly Like an Eagle is, but I doubt that will happen. xD

I Want It All is not that hard compared to the other hardest songs. I think it's up there at #5 though partly because, when I voted on it in the placing sheet, I used to think it was that hard. After FCing it though, it isn't. Try playing it with BNS; it makes the bridge A LOT easier. I also learned the tempo changes (iPather shows the chart's tempos) and that helped too (yes the bridge slows down and speeds up). I think it should move down to where Revolution Rock is.

The Weight is extremely difficult. This song is so underrated, even with it being in the top 10. When this song came out I used to think it was easy and wouldn't take much effort at all to FC. Now though, there are so many tough sections, with the fifth and last chorus of the song being the hardest part. It is almost inevitable to choke there at least a few times, and making it up to that part in itself is an accomplishment, with those other very tricky choruses. In my opinion it's definitely harder than Scenes from an Italian Restaurant because I personally don't find solo 1 difficult, and that's really all I need to say to make that harder (in my opinion).

I also think it's Heart of the Sunrise because the hard parts in HotS are the fast riff in the middle, the grace notes in the middle, and the arpeggios in the end. However, those parts do not match the choruses in The Weight, and The Weight's chokeable Chorus 5 is literally ten times harder than the two ending arpeggios in HotS. Those arpeggios really aren't that fast compared to the rolls/grace stuff in The Weight's Chorus 5.

It's harder than Frankenstein because Frankenstein's solo 1 doesn't take me too long to FC past, and the glissandos before it aren't really that hard in my opinion if you just trill them. Solo 2, well it's at random speeds, but after enough tries you can manage to get past it and then should be able to FC the song, because it's not really chokeable unlike The Weight.

I've explained why it's harder than I Want It All (well, I explained why I Want It All should move down).

Honestly I think this song is either on par with On the Backs of Angels or it's harder (not harder than Do You Feel Like We Do though). I don't find the solo on OtBoA extremely hard anymore (1/10 - 1/15 consistent?). The only major tough part in OtBoA before the solo is that beginning arpeggio thing at the end of the intro. However, there are other tricky parts before the solo that I miss sometimes. The Weight's choruses... well they're harder than that stuff. FCing up to The Weight's Chorus 5 is definitely harder than FCing up to OtBoA's solo in my opinion. I do think that the Weight's Chorus 5 is easier than OtBoA's solo; however, based on what I just said I still think it's harder.

Llama is overrated greatly. I think this is because the song is devil heads across all instruments, so they automatically assume it's very hard on pro keys. But realistically, you have the first solo which isn't hard to get past (the hardest part is the very first few notes, the scale). Then, easy verse. The second solo has the zigzag (which I don't find to be hard with a method I made), the quick taps, and the ending gliss. After that is the spam which really isn't that bad once you learn it on 70% speed. Then you have Gtr Solo C which is chokeable and the outro. The outro definitely is chokeable (and I've choked there myself) but it's not enough to make it harder than, say, I've Seen All Good People or Riders on the Storm.

Also, Wanted Dead or Alive should be on there. I'm not very familiar with the chart but I do think it should be on there somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I don't know why I spent my time writing all of that. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quite familiar enough with What's Your Name to argue it.

TG
is fine where it is, considering how long it is, and the chokeability.

I agree with I Want It All being overrated, and it could move down to where Revolution Rock is. (Although Revolution Rock is overrated as it is.)

The Weight is perfectly fine where it is. There's a bunch of tough sections in the song, but there's nothing crazy unhittable like the songs above it.

Llama I guess could be overrated on this list, but only because most of the songs under it are also overrated. (Prelude, Smoke, Bad Medicine, Captain Jack)

Wanted Dead or Alive has no business being anywhere near this list, especially when much harder songs like OBTS, Edge of Seventeen, and Gimme Some Truth are struggling to stay on.
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
The Weight is perfectly fine where it is. There's a bunch of tough sections in the song, but there's nothing crazy unhittable like the songs above it.

I would like to know what unhittable, crazy sections you're talking about. There are some but I want to know which exactly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mazegeek999PSN wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:

I would like to know what unhittable, crazy sections you're talking about. There are some but I want to know which exactly.
On the Backs of Angels - The intro triplet spam, Piano Break A, the melodies

Frankenstein - The beginning of Solo 2

Heart of the Sunrise - This doesn't really have a true crazy unhittable section but the song's 11 minutes long and the single-key tapping parts are really hard to be consistent at.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant - Solo 1
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice effort by everyone who took part, I can see it was a lot of work. I prefer the exclusion of RBN personally. The list looks about right although like mazegeek said the area you struggle with is going to determine what you put where. I'd also add the usual one-hand vs. two-hand consideration, which requires hand jumps or shifting finger use on parts of songs; for me "Cry Cry Cry" belongs in the top 168 at least, but "Jealous Guy" wouldn't make the top 100.
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bling. Well, we had 168 songs because we wanted to make sure that we didn't forget any hard (or even semi-hard) songs that would possibly go in the top 100, so we took a bunch of harder songs and ranked those. If a song belongs somewhere in the middle of the 68, it's not really needed now, since we figured out which 68 songs are the easiest. But thanks.

I actually find Jealous guy pretty tough (I one hand it). That outro is pretty chokeable. We can add a thing that would say if the song is significantly easier with two hands; that would be cool.

Hobo111 wrote:
On the Backs of Angels - The intro triplet spam, Piano Break A, the melodies

Frankenstein - The beginning of Solo 2

Heart of the Sunrise - This doesn't really have a true crazy unhittable section but the song's 11 minutes long and the single-key tapping parts are really hard to be consistent at.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant - Solo 1

On the Backs of Angels - I will say that Break A is not nearly as hard once you use a method for it and learn it. Yes, it is still hard, but not nearly as hard as just trying to play it without learning it. The intro triplet spam is really just an ascending pattern (if you slow it down you'll see what I mean) but it's definitely one of the harder parts of the song. The melodies aren't that bad if you use all 10 fingers on the keyboard. Basically what I'm saying is, I don't think these sections really match The Weight's choruses. In other words, FCing each Weight chorus in a row > FCing OtBoA hard sections. That's just my opinion though.

Frankenstein - Again, not that bad once you learn it. If you use all 10 fingers on the keyboard it just takes practice and muscle memory. I find the hardest part of that section the timing of the notes, versus the notes themselves.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant - Solo 1 really isn't that bad, again, using all 10 fingers on the keyboard. It does take some time to learn though.

So in my opinion these sections don't match all of The Weight's choruses. But that's just me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to take things one at a time. Here's my biggest complaint with the list right now: Fly Like an Eagle is WAY too high. It belongs somewhere around the 60-80 section. My argument is that, while glissandos can be tricky, I almost never miss them in this song. The outro is a bit tricky, but it's not all that fast (especially compared to stuff around it like South Side of the Sky or Operation Ground and Pound) and it's not all that complex (songs like Jessica all but require two hands to play; grace notes and glissandos in The Heart of Rock & Roll require way more finger coordination.)

The hardest part for me is landing on somewhere to re-place it. Going down the list I find it much easier than Oh Yoko, Only the Good Die Young, Sir Duke, Ants Marching, and Look Around. Yet, I find it more difficult than Piano Man, Rehab, Weird Science, Sober, Glory of Love, and I'm Still Standing. I definitely feel it belongs somewhere in this section of the list, but I can't say exactly where.

Commenting on what others say, I think What's Your Name should move up to just under Revolution Rock, as I agree it's much harder than Tuesday's Gone along with a few other songs there. I do think the difficulty in The Weight is almost entirely in the 5th chorus, but that tiny part of chromatic spam is so very close to unhittable. It comes at the end of the song as well, which is never good. I don't think there's anything in Heart of the Sunrise that would pose anywhere near as much of a challenge. I don't think I could see it moving any higher than that, though. (HotS is higher than it should be anyway.) I still think I Want it All is at least as hard as it's ranked. Llama isn't perfect where it is, but it doesn't belong below songs like Superstition and I've Seen All Good People.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly disagree with you on Fly Like an Eagle, glissandos are extremely luck-based for me at least and it's a pain to get them all in one run. The outro isn't very difficult however, but everything before it is. Glissandos by themselves are pretty annoying, but it's the damn chords at the end of them that it's so easy to overhit on. If there's more people agreeing with you, it could move down a little but, but absolutely nothing lower than 50.

Still no comment on What's Your Name. I've already talked about The Weight. Heart of the Sunrise is very underrated, if only for one major factor: it's long as shit, and it gets harder the further you go into the song, just like The Weight. I would rate Llama below Superstition and I've Seen All Good People for sure, because Superstiton has that awful outro that pushes it past Llama, and ISAGP is evil.

Now on to my problems:

American Pie is drastically underrated. There's almost never a dull moment throughout the 8 1/2 minute running time outside the ending, and there's some wicked difficult grace notes and octaves. It's more difficult than Rosanna because while Rosanna has that quick piano solo, it's over quickly and the hard part of the solo itself just repeats itself, while American Pie goes on and on and is constantly changing itself up to throw more things at you. It's harder than Starship Trooper because Starship Trooper is just an incredibly overrated song. Honestly, the outro isn't that difficult, the song before it is harder. It does have some glissandos that can be annoying after the outro fills, but it's not nearly as bad as the BS in American Pie. It's harder than Child in Time because Child in Time is kinda similar to it, having fast repeated chords and a long length, but while Child in Time's only really tricky part is the fast chords in the guitar solo, which American Pie trumps with most of the tricky grace notes in it's verses and choruses. It's harder than I Wish, because while I Wish is another song with a lot of four-note-chords and grace notes, I Wish does repeat itself a bit, so that can make it easier to learn, in addition to being half the length. I'm still hung on whenever it's harder than Crippled Inside because that song's just absurdly hard, so I'll leave it at that.

Once Bitten Twice Shy. This song just taunts me with how stupid its chart is. You don't play for about a minute, and then BAM grace notes in the intro. Then you settle into the rhythm, it's just chords, until the third chorus, which throws even more at you, and then they show up sporadically until the end of the song. These grace notes are pretty fast, not quite as fast as some of the crazy hard ones in American Pie, but still much more than standard fare. While I find this song much, much harder than most people do, I still think that it's quite a bit underrated even without taking my weaknesses with it into account. It's way harder than all of the songs right above it, up to Piano Man, which is pretty underrated itself, and then to a bunch of the songs above that, to around Spill the Wine.

Happy Xmas (War is Over) really shouldn't be on the list when there are a bunch harder songs just off the list that could be filling its spot. It's easier than Never Gonna Give You Up, which is at the #101 spot, because Happy Xmas has some trills, which aren't hard on keys unless they pull a Crippled Inside and put some notes right before the trill that aren't covered by it. Other than the trills, it has some rolled chords, which are vastly overrated for reasons I will explain below, and some moderately quick chord changes. NGGYU has chord changes faster than the ones in Happy Xmas, multiple different four-note-chords which can be tricky to hit, and is generally all around more difficult. It's easier than Ring of Fire, because that song is very varied (see what I did there?) and has a lot of different chord positions that can be difficult, along with the song's much faster pace. It's easier than Nights on Broadway, because NoB has very quick and chordy verses that can be very tricky to hit, and then the bridges, which can catch you off-guard if you space out for even a second. Any of these three could easily move onto the list and bump Happy Xmas off.

Jungle Boogie. I've always found this song overrated, and I still think that, as if you use the right method, the song gets much, much easier, just like most other rolled chords song. For this reason, and others, I can't really compare it to anything else to say that it's easier than them, because honestly this song is so much different from every other song on the list that it wouldn't work to compare them. There's really not much else I can say about this one, you just need a good method, and it's much easier than many of the songs below it.

Jessica is my personal choice for the most underrated song on the list, as it has a waaayy difficult solo that pretty much requires a ton of dexterity along with speed. I think it could move up to around 25 or so, just because of the sheer hardness of that solo, along with the rest of the song being tricky too. I'll go every three songs to compare it with, since I don't want to be typing all night. It's harder than L.A. Woman because while L.A. Woman is a varied song and I've talked about how hard varied songs are in the past, L.A. Woman doesn't really have anything too difficult outside the outro, and even that isn't awful when you two-hand it. Jessica is quite difficult even when you do two-hand it, and unlike L.A. Woman, you can choke after the hard part, since the hard part isn't the very end of the song. It's harder than Free Bird, as while Free Bird is a pretty long song, there isn't really much that's actually hard in it. The long gallop section isn't that difficult, even to one-hand, and really the only hard part is the fast chord part, (you know that one) and that doesn't compare to the solo in Jessica. It's harder than Superstition because Superstition has some very fast parts in it, but none of them really involve chords, and you can learn them pretty quickly so that the only really tricky part in it is the outro trills, and then it's just a matter of making it there and then hitting them. It's just about interchangeable with around where The Entertainer is, as they're quite similar, both have guitar intros, then some easier things, then a crazy difficult section with a lot of chords and single notes that seems to go on forever, and then some tricky things after, and the difficulty of the fast sections are generally about the same, although the post-insanity parts of The Entertainer are a bit harder than Jessica's.

This is where I'm going to leave it right now, these are my biggest concerns, (other than I Want it All, and Maze pretty much covered that.) and I'm a bit tired of typing.
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sycocoaster wrote:
Fly Like an Eagle is WAY too high. It belongs somewhere around the 60-80 section. My argument is that, while glissandos can be tricky, I almost never miss them in this song. The outro is a bit tricky, but it's not all that fast (especially compared to stuff around it like South Side of the Sky or Operation Ground and Pound) and it's not all that complex (songs like Jessica all but require two hands to play; grace notes and glissandos in The Heart of Rock & Roll require way more finger coordination.)

For me personally, the hardest part isn't the glissandos nor the outro; it's those quick two/three-note chord jumps. I swear, I've overhit on those so many times when going for the FC. I think that the glissandos are pretty easy in that song, just like you think. If you just trill with your left hand you should be fine, and I don't have the "ending-chord-overhitting-problem" for me on that song (which surprises me; I do have it on many other songs). The outro is chokeable (and I think I did choke there once or twice before FCing) but, like you said, definitely easier than the songs around it. It could probably go around where I Go to Extremes is in my opinion.

sycocoaster wrote:
Commenting on what others say, I think What's Your Name should move up to just under Revolution Rock, as I agree it's much harder than Tuesday's Gone along with a few other songs there.

Well personally I don't find Revolution Rock too hard (even though I HATE rolled chords lol) since those rolls aren't too fast in my opinion, and they're only in the first half of the song. Really, after the third minute or so, it's not a hard song. However, based on the song above it, I'd put it below Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Even though there are harder sections in What's Your Name than Paradise (yes Verse 2 is not hard in Paradise) it's much longer and has an underrated, chokeable outro.

sycocoaster wrote:
I do think the difficulty in The Weight is almost entirely in the 5th chorus, but that tiny part of chromatic spam is so very close to unhittable. It comes at the end of the song as well, which is never good. I don't think there's anything in Heart of the Sunrise that would pose anywhere near as much of a challenge. I don't think I could see it moving any higher than that, though. (HotS is higher than it should be anyway.)

First of all I wouldn't say that's it's near "unhittable"; even though I believe the song is as hard as On the Backs of Angels I wouldn't go that far. But that's just me. But yes, that is easily the hardest part, and there really is no way (for me at least) to be "good" at the section. I just hit it, or I don't. And that really is never a good way to FC a song, but sometimes you just have to do it that way. As you said, there is nothing in HotS that is harder than that section, and everything in HotS is sections I'm actually good and consistent at, something I cannot say about a few sections in The Weight. Out of curiosity's sake I would like to know why you think HotS is overrated on the list.

sycocoaster wrote:
I still think I Want it All is at least as hard as it's ranked.

Why? Also try BNS. Without it I probably would have never FCed the song. It really helps.

sycocoaster wrote:
Llama isn't perfect where it is, but it doesn't belong below songs like Superstition and I've Seen All Good People.

I would really like to know why, especially comparing it to ISAGP. I will say that I'm not too familiar with that song, but I remember that intro being very long and tedious with random misses in those chord jumps, and then the actual hard parts start, like three or four minutes in.

I want to say the what the hard parts are in Llama to make myself more clear about why I don't think it's that hard of a song.

-First descending scale (two hands and you're good, plus beginning of song so not bad).

-Solo 2 zigzag (you can do the top notes with your right-hand index and middle, and the bottom notes with your left hand (looking at your hands). I even find one-handing it more consistent since I can look at the screen that way.

-Ending gliss (just trill, you're good).

-Guitar solo spam (directly after the organ solo, so you're not really waiting for another hard part at all). This section should be learned at 70% speed first, but it isn't too bad in my opinion. The first four notes are on they're own, should not be even considered "spam". Then two slow notes, and four regular 16th notes. Ok, nothing bad so far. Then, five quick notes, and another four sixteenth notes. Really just five odd notes that you can learn in practice mode. Everything else is on-tempo and really is not that bad. It may seem bad on a SR, but once you learn it I really think many people can FC that section and the song itself.

-Guitar Solo C weird chord/single note thing (bottom notes with left hand, higher notes with right. Works every time.).

-Outro scale (Chokeable, but I mean, two hands. Right hand for white notes, left hand for black notes. Hardest part is the fact that you're looking at your hands and not seeing the chart.)

So really, if you try to FC the song, you should be able to FC within a few tries (or even the first try) after the guitar solo. It shouldn't take many tries after Organ Solo 2 in my opinion, based on the difficulty of the actual guitar solo spam.

I'd really like to see someone else try and tackle that song. I really think people can do it.

I'll answer Hobo's (and anyone else who wants to say stuff) tomorrow. I gotta go to bed lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo, hit the chords at the end of the glisses on FLAE late, and you won't overhit.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: