FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum notify system doesn't seem to work

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raynebc  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Forum notify system doesn't seem to work Reply with quote

I've come to find that when I enable the "notify me when a reply is posted", I don't get an email notification when somebody posts in the thread. I also don't get an email when people PM me, even though I enabled that in my forum profile options. I've checked to make sure that my email address is listed correctly, is there anything I'm missing, or is this a broken forum feature?
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The e-mail server is disabled and it has been for several years because of spam complaints, so no you are not missing anything.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: