FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
pro keys medium rivalry! BowlZ in lead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not really looking at a total stars standpoint, but total number of songs 5starred. The opening bid is 58 songs. 200 stars would be 40 or all songs 3 starred with a 4 star on 11 of them. Thats pretty low. I want to incorporate all the songs or close to all the songs and I feel 58 is a good # to do that, unless we wanted to put the extra kicker songs in as 4 stars, but I don't think thats necesarry

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be quite interested in joining this.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I get it. Thanks. Two questions:

1: When do we start? :p

2: what do we do after 58? Dlc?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, from what I'm gathering, there's no real time limit. It's first to get 5 stars on 58 of the 63 songs in the game? I'd be down for that, though obviously correct me if I'm off the ball here. It would give us leeway on songs like Roundabout or other songs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont mind adding one more I would be really interested in this. Can't play guitar or drums for a while and i need a push to play Pro Keys. Mind you I am easily the worst player ever but this would be a great way for some motivation.

If you have to many, its no biggie though
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to shado and suker. Its not that I don't want to add more people, but I don't want to add more people. What started out as 1 or 2, turned into 5, turned into 7 now. This is the door closing. I'm OK with adding 2 more unless everyone else will be upset about it, but I'm doing this on the assumption 2 people are going to fall off and finish up around 5. As far as starting we'll start things off Monday and anyone whom I don't hear from between now and then is succeptable to being removed.

Am I right in thinking nobody has no issue with the 58 5star goal?

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
As far as starting we'll start things off Monday and anyone whom I don't hear from between now and then is succeptable to being removed.

Am I right in thinking nobody has no issue with the 58 5star goal?

I won't be around at all tomorrow, and idk about sunday, but I'll still be doing this, so don't remove me o:

58 5* goal is good to me

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah im good with 58 5 stars. lets do this. also, do we have to re-5 star things or can we count stuff weve already done?

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
yeah im good with 58 5 stars. lets do this. also, do we have to re-5 star things or can we count stuff weve already done?

all work from here on out, really if you're in this rivalry you should have absolutely nothing worked on yet. playing pro keys before isn't necesarrily bad, but if you've practiced and worked on songs in length it kind of defeats the purpose of what we're doing.

Steadysphere  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for starting on Monday, and 58 5 stars sounds good to me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
thewinnerisgeeg wrote:

all work from here on out, really if you're in this rivalry you should have absolutely nothing worked on yet. playing pro keys before isn't necesarrily bad, but if you've practiced and worked on songs in length it kind of defeats the purpose of what we're doing.

Well I've only five starred two songs on medium anyways. lol.

im a girl now!
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping track of scores and FC's. Report your advances in the thread. No need to attach 10 pictures everyday you play here in the thread. Just upload them with your scores and inform me of anything I should update. I'll try to stay on top of the updates dailyish.

thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so we upload the scores w/ proof to SH and you'll get it from there? Ok.

im a girl now!
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have one, but it was done on Expert, and it was an FC. Would this count towards the total?

It was Roundabout Need You Tonight.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only pulling from medium

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: