FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6/14 DLC: Avenged Sevenfold, A-ha, Chumbawamba!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SativaSamurai wrote:
(Also think it's hilarious that people are bashing Welcome to the Family but will listen to Take On Me instead?)

Whoa. WHOA. Hold up. I know things can get emotional in here sometimes, but you better not be ragging on Take On Me. You need to take a deep breath, calm down, and think about what you're saying here.
DSavior  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kratos wrote:
I'd never heard of Tubthumping, and when I saw everyone so excited for it I was like "wtf what is this"

And then I listened to it and went "OH SHIT THIS SONG FUCK YEAH"

Seconded.

AND FUCK YEAH TAKE ON ME
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSavior808 PSN Name: DSavior
fUNC  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SativaSamurai wrote:
(Also think it's hilarious that people are bashing Welcome to the Family but will listen to Take On Me instead?)

People enjoy different types of music. Film at 11.

(Also, keys are going to be absolutely rad on TOM)

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAKE ON ME YES
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
thespike  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright this week is fucking great. Take on Me and Tubthumping, must-buys. And then two fun A7X songs and the two picks I would have chosen for Live. Seriously the first week in a long time (ever?) that I like all the random singles.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SativaSamurai wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
SativaSamurai wrote:

I'm sorry. I should just follow your opinion on music entirely because you're clearly right. I can't dislike this song and then like that song instead! That's just WRONG.

Did I say you can't? No. I said it's funny that some prefer a song with a chorus that's repeated over and over again. It's just not something I enjoy.

I'm gonna go ahead and say outright: you've never listened to the whole song. Yes, it has a chorus, a well-known one indeed, but it's no more repetitive than any other song with a chorus.

On that note: Welcome To The Family has a chorus, doesn't it? Oh, but that's okay because...

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Perre  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tubthumper is just one of those songs you play once and never again IMO.
Avenged Sevenfold is also kinda dull IMO but might get if the charts seem fun. Take on Me is really cool IMO but probably not fun on guitar. I'll consider buying that one.

Hobo111 wrote:
Of course they pick the two most overrated A7X songs.

In your opinion, right?
SativaSamurai  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
SativaSamurai wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
SativaSamurai wrote:

I'm sorry. I should just follow your opinion on music entirely because you're clearly right. I can't dislike this song and then like that song instead! That's just WRONG.

Did I say you can't? No. I said it's funny that some prefer a song with a chorus that's repeated over and over again. It's just not something I enjoy.

I'm gonna go ahead and say outright: you've never listened to the whole song. Yes, it has a chorus, a well-known one indeed, but it's no more repetitive than any other song with a chorus.

On that note: Welcome To The Family has a chorus, doesn't it? Oh, but that's okay because...

I just always felt the "Take on me, I'll be gone, in a day, take on me" was drawn out. And herp derp, I know different people/different tastes.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: needLEEr PSN Name: needLEEr
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUBTHUMPING AND TAKE ON ME VOOOOOCALS!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'LL BE GOOONNNNNEEEE IN A DAY OR

TTTTTWWWWWWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Take on Me and Tubthumping in the same week is godlike
MasterAce  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if I had a quarter for every time I heard Unholy Confessions in high school, and another quarter for every time I heard Tubthumping in elementary school, I could buy all the DLC (ever). Could've made this a pack and called it My Childhood 01.

Definitely getting those and Take on Me. I didn't care for the new A7X album but if it's fun on guitar like A7X usually is, I'll get it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUBTHUMPING! I'm definitely gonna get that at some point. Maybe the A7X stuff. I'm kinda burned out on them ATM from all the fanboys.

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
fmadmonk  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterAce wrote:
Man, if I had a quarter for every time I heard Unholy Confessions in high school, and another quarter for every time I heard Tubthumping in elementary school, I could buy all the DLC (ever). Could've made this a pack and called it My Childhood 01.

So I am definitely a little older than you (A7X began to be "the thing" when I was in college), but your point was awesome. My Childhood 01 is a great track pack name ;)

And everything this week will be purchased. Ozzy, Rise Against, and this motley pool of songs makes three great weeks for me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I unfortunately think this isn't going to be a7x's best picks as far as fun goes, it's obvious that these were chosen based off of popularity. Other than the drum intro for welcome to the family, the drums are going to be pretty basic for both songs, and I could def think of two other songs i'd rather play on guitar than those two but I'm definitely happy to have any and all a7x (i lied, if I ever see a song from their first album, not counting to end the rapture, i will be pissed, it'll be the pantera album take 2 for me)

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
UeA  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is no one excited for the Live songs? I mean Tubthumping will be amazing, but I've been wanting Live in Rock Band for years! I guess I'm the only one.

[ url=http://dlcquickplay.com/user/thelettera][ img]http://dlcquickplay.com/images/userbar/dlcqpuserbar-yellow.jpg[/img][/url
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: