FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Undead - Expert Bass done for now. (8/9 FGFCs so far)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Undead - Expert Bass done for now. (8/9 FGFCs so far) Reply with quote

03/18/17 update:

Just a small update to mention two new Expert Bass FGFCs: Green Day and Lego. I might do AC/DC in the next few days, if I have some time to spare.

03/24/17 EDIT: Done with AC/DC as well, so I'm basically done with bass until I get my hands on RB4, which likely won't be happening any time soon.

----------------------------

12/18/16 update:

Today I finished FGFCing TB:RB on Expert Bass and Expert Guitar. Pretty much the easiest two FGFCs I've done so far. I'll be working on Blitz next; I just put in 50 USD in my Wii U so I could buy every single song from Blitz. The songs with lanes on Guitar are going to be quite annoying but I'll try my best to handle them.

EDIT: Just FCed Bang Your Head (Metal Health) and Cult Of Personality on Expert Guitar! Currently standing at 10/25.

EDIT: Now at 23/25, Sing being a 100% with extra strums. I've hit the fast part of OBTS in practice at 80% speed a couple times and got really close at 90% speed. It shouldn't take too long until I figure out a consistent way to hit it on full speed.

12/04/16 update:

Well apparently I just got started on RB3 Expert Keytar and I already have 11 FCs, including the entire final tier. Antibodies and Roundabout were extremely painful but I managed to get both of them on my first try today, after a bunch of stupid chokes yesterday. Free Bird I'm also glad I didn't donk on my sightread run, and for China Grove I guess I finally got the hang of those obnoxious chord changes. Nothing else was significantly hard from what I remember, and FGFC should be free now.

12/10/16 EDIT: All done. :D

11/03/16 update:

Currently working on RB3 Expert Bass. I'm already done with Caught in a Mosh, Jerry Was a Racecar Driver and The Killing Moon, which are the three hardest by general consensus, from what I know. I found CiaM to be pretty easy, only took me two tries. The Killing Moon took me some time in practice mode and then a couple attempts. JWaRD took literally 40 minutes because of dumb misses in random spots and most notably in EVERY SINGLE PART THAT GOES which hurt my left hand to no end. I also got Antibodies, Roundabout and In The Meantime, for a total of 6 FCs. More to come soon.

11/06/16 EDIT: Up to 29 FCs, including Llama.

11/12/16 EDIT: Up to 43 FCs.

11/18/16 EDIT: Now at 54 FCs.

11/27/16 EDIT: All done!

10/26/16 update:

No words

10/01/16 update:

Green Day: Rock Band Expert Guitar FGFC. Fuck gallops. They're everywhere. Fuck them hard.

TB:RB next? Or should I do Lego first?

09/18/16 update:

I finally managed to get my hands on a functional copy of RB1 for the PS2. First I had to clean my PS2's magic eye kinda thing because apparently RB1 is a lot more sensitive than most games, for whatever stupid reason. I also happened to find a huge lot of PS2 RB games, including RB1, RB2 and 6 track packs.

So I've only played 14 songs so far on RB1, and all of them were "sightread" FCs... well, not true sightreads since I've played some of the charts a couple years ago. I've also played a couple songs on the ACDC pack and managed to FC 4 of them, including Highway to Hell. I'll see how many I can get in those two, and then maybe check out the other track packs later.

Quick question: does anyone know if Let There Be Rock (Live) is FCable on NTSC? I see that the long-ass yellow streak could be a huge problem, and practice mode is absolute garbage in this game, so I don't know. Dirty Deeds seems manageable though, it's just going to take some time and practice over some YouTube video.

09/21/16 EDIT: Now at 46/58 on RB1. My current Highway Star score is 100% with two overstrums, but I've already FCed it in a random multiplayer run about 8 years ago, so I might not be going for it again. Maybe one day, I don't know. All I'm missing is Green Grass and 11 easy songs.

I've also ordered Green Day: Rock Band and Lego Rock Band, and I have The Beatles: Rock Band as well but I've never played it. I might not be getting into Blitz though, and RB4 is only on 8th gen consoles so I guess it's also a nope for now.

09/22/16 EDIT: Now at 57/58. Those 11 songs were piss easy as I expected. I'm not quite satisfied with my first run of Green Grass so I'm not done with this game yet. I nearly FCed all of 2E as well so I might go for an FC, or at least a -1. I can understand why it has never been done on RB1, getting to 2E takes so long and missing halfway though can be very frustrating. I'll probably end up quitting like everyone did, lol.

Considering how many notes I managed to hit in a row on the same fret I'm not too worried about Bass. I guess I'll see what happens...

Oh, and the fact that 2E is comboable on RB1 NTSC gives a hint that Let There Be Rock (Live) might be FCable as well. I was strumming at roughly 15 notes per second and not missing...

09/04/16 update:

Nearly a year later, here I am. Lately I've been clearing out most of the easier songs on RB2 Expert Bass, while occasionally practicing Visions. At some point I found a somewhat consistent method for Bridge A, got better at Bridge B, and managed to luckily hit Bridge a couple times on 90% speed, and once on Full Speed. I'm getting a lot of bullshit misses due to the strum limit though, which is really annoying. There is nothing too difficult outside of the bridge sections, so it's only a matter of grinding until I get this FC. It's a good thing that it's pretty early in the song too, and that the song itself is fairly short. Wish me luck!

09/10/16 EDIT: I fucking got it.

What a fucking annoying grind. It was my first time FCing past the yibyib part. I was so goddamn consistent at everything else, and I didn't choke.

Here's a video.

09/05/15 update:

I'm currently working on Rock Band 3 Expert Guitar. I'm already done with tier 0, Antibodies and Rainbow in the Dark. I should get Crazy Train and Caught in a Mosh very soon. Still not quite sure how lanes work but I'll figure it out eventually.

EDIT: Crazy Train FCed as well as the entire tier 1. Goddamn this one had quite a bunch of ridiculously misranked songs.

EDIT: Tier 2 FCed. Also got very close on Llama but choked at the end of the solo. Hope I can get that and tier 3 tomorrow.

EDIT: Just FCed Llama, 25 or 6 to 4 and all of tier 3. God, 25 or 6 to 4 was hell of a grind. How it is not considered the hardest song in the game is beyond me. -o-o

EDIT: Done with tier 4, and I just spent some frustrating time on three new decent FCs: Beast and the Harlot, Before I Forget and Roundabout. The only difficult songs left are Free Bird and CiaM but I know they won't be a problem. The rest is literally a cakewalk. Will post scores later.

EDIT: Tier 5 FCed, shit's about to go down. Only six songs left and I can only see two of them potentially being a problem. I'll save Free Bird for last.

EDIT: Caught in a Mosh and Been Caught Stealing done! Four songs left.

EDIT: Free Bird FCed on my first attempt today, and I'm all done! Thank God I'm never playing anything with lanes ever again. Unless Hard Guitar has lanes too... I sure hope it doesn't.

Rock Band 3 Expert Guitar FGFC completed on September 23rd 2015

07/17/15 update:

Looks like I finally found the appropriate calibration for RB2. I just FCed Shoulder to the Plow on Expert Guitar, as well as Panic Attack which was long overdue. I should be getting Visions, Painkiller and Battery soon too. No idea what will happen with Bodhisattva as it looks to me like it has the stupidest and hardest section in the game. Stupid chord fest, seriously.

EDIT: Just got Get Clean and Bodhisattva. That fast-picking part wasn't as hard as I expected but still took a couple tries to hit in a run. I'm insanely consistent at everything ever though, so it took me one try past that to FC the song.

EDIT: Colony Of Birchmen, Peace Sells and Souls Of Black as well. Also a 100% overstrum on Painkiller, and Battery and Lazy Eye are being bitches.

EDIT: Got a couple more, most notably Shackler's Revenge and Any Way You Want It. Also Visions on H Bass. More to come.

EDIT: Finally got Battery and Lazy Eye, both were first try runs. I'm glad to mention that I got Lazy Eye on fucking NTSC in the original RB2. Pretty much only Let There Be Rock and the top two hardest left and the rest should be but mere cleanup. I'm pretty close on those three, though. Might go for Hard FGFC next.

EDIT: Let There Be Rock and Painkiller finally went down. The only hard song left is Visions, and that won't be easy. I'll do my best, though, and it will happen.

EDIT: Fucking right. Just got Visions, which leaves exactly no hard songs left! Crazy that I got both hardest songs on the same day. Will cleanup soon when I'm bored.

EDIT: Rock Band 2 Expert Guitar FGFC completed on September 2nd 2015

Best FCs:

Hello.

So yeah, I have decided to get a little more into Rock Band. I have been mostly playing expert guitar lately on RB3 and got a couple DLCs. Here are some of my FCs so far:

A bunch of easy songs on RB2
Chop Suey! (RB2)
One-Armed Scissor (RB3)
What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse (RB3 DLC, sightread)

Yeah. I also have some really good runs on almost every hard song on RB2 including a couple of chokes and a 100% on Panic Attack. I'm also getting better at this trill lane and strum lane business and I'm almost nailing some of the hardest solos. Sadly there seems to be no BNS on Wii in practice BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FUCKING PATCH IT so I'm gonna have to use a paper or towel for that...

More stuff to come soon, probably awesome stuff even...

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 52 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too shabby so far. And fuck lanes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*3*3211 * 3211 321 123 123411234432114321 11234432114321123123321321**1321**1321**421**1421**1421**1421**1421**134

FC soon Kappa

EDIT: FCd it at 70% speed and got really close at 80%. Also I had a run with only one miss of Rainbow in the Dark. Could get that one pretty easily, which would mean that a RB3 FGFC would be quite possible in the near future.

Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
ashley5  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yknow, the only real hard songs on HGuitar are Bod, Get Clean...and one more that slipped my mind as I wrote this. I think you can get to 80 pretty easily.............
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you could get the RB3 FGFC quite quickly given that it's well you. If you can get CiaM/25 to 6 to 4, it's practically yours. Unless I'm forgetting something (likely) Also trill lanes are bad for your brain. And everything else.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley5 wrote:
Yknow, the only real hard songs on HGuitar are Bod, Get Clean...and one more that slipped my mind as I wrote this. I think you can get to 80 pretty easily.............

I think you got me wrong; I play Expert Guitar, and I was referring to the hardest songs on Expert! I'm pretty sure an HGuitar FGFC would be a walk in the park but I won't be wasting my time on that in a while :P

Also yeah, what the fuck is up with lanes? They seem to be literally cancer, how the hell do you not randomly miss in them?

PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Also yeah, what the fuck is up with lanes? They seem to be literally cancer, how the hell do you not randomly miss in them?

Strumming lanes: The best way to hit these is to simply ignore the last note. Your speed can be however you wish, as long as it's reasonably fast.

Trill lanes: These little fuckers are more of a pain to deal with. Basically, the most consistent way to deal with them would be to spam the higher fret while anchoring the lower fret (though playing them as shown works just fine in most cases too). The catch, however, is that the registration of note directly following the trill lane normally doesn't treat the HOPO chain as continued; to solve this, strum the note directly following the lane (oddly enough, this oddity doesn't occur with strumming lanes). There are very few exceptions to this rule, but chances are, this will be the most consistent way of dealing with them.

This next bit of advice is irrelevant to RB3's main setlist and in most trill lanes period, but I'll mention it as a warning so you know in the future. There are rare instances in DLC songs where strings of trill lanes will have "outlier" notes, notes that are directly between trill lanes, but look like they are part of one of them due to limited visibility of the lanes themselves. Examples include "Flight of Icarus" and "Cry Thunder"; in both of these songs, there's a blue note after the end of the first lane that pretty much has to be strummed if you want any chance to continue the streak.

Hope that helps.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
slashn0  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:

This next bit of advice is irrelevant to RB3's main setlist and in most trill lanes period, but I'll mention it as a warning so you know in the future. There are rare instances in DLC songs where strings of trill lanes will have "outlier" notes, notes that are directly between trill lanes, but look like they are part of one of them due to limited visibility of the lanes themselves. Examples include "Flight of Icarus" and "Cry Thunder"; in both of these songs, there's a blue note after the end of the first lane that pretty much has to be strummed if you want any chance to continue the streak.

There's one in "Gypsy Eyes" as well, but it's a red note.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I bet you could get the RB3 FGFC quite quickly given that it's well you. If you can get CiaM/25 to 6 to 4, it's practically yours. Unless I'm forgetting something (likely) Also trill lanes are bad for your brain. And everything else.

That Sunshine and Rainbows song or whatever it's called isn't that easy either. (Kappa)

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Shoulder to the Plow and Panic Attack FCs.

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Battery and Lazy Eye FCs. Scores still pending since I'm at my parents' and I didn't upload the scores before leaving.[/b]

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crushing RB2, I see. You'll get the songs that are left pretty soon, but can't wait to see when you do! Seems like crazy FGFCs just keep coming every week nowadays!

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCed Let There Be Rock yesterday and Painkiller just now. Shit's going down. Only Visions left, and that one hurts my left hand so much it might take a while.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visions is a massive knobjockey to get. Be sure you're extremely consistent at the outro or you gon' have a bad time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: