FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
malkieriking: HIGHWAY STAR!! 56/58 RB1, -27 FSFC (24 ex. Bli
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the progress from yesterday's stream! So What took an hour, The Final Countdown took about 2. I've gotten way better since I got the solo FC trophy in LRB. I'll be streaming today for a while at [url]hitbox.tv/malkieriking1[/url] because I don't want to lose my recording's audio to Twitch's new VOD policies. I'll probably upload a video of The Final Countdown at some point; it's one of my best FCs ever.

Make Me Smile was surprisingly easy after about 5 minutes of practice/looking at the chart. For both strumming sets, I alt strummed the first 3 notes, then re-down strummed and strummed 9 notes. They are both 12 notes long (thank you ipather, for your wonderful charts), and it's a really easy method. A little bit of practice, and much like Taxman, got it on my first real run of the day!

Naive, Monster, and Short and Sweet remain as the last 3 FCs. I hope to take that to 44/45 to even up with Ketchup today, and maybe get a Short and Sweet tech FC as well? Who knows! I played most of it yesterday, and I know everything outside 1C is fairly doable, and 1C is really hard.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
Ketchupyoshi  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually the same method I used for Make Me Smile, but I stumbled upon it completely by accident. If you can FC Monster, you should definitely be able to hit 1C. I find it easier than Monster's solo after learning the timing of the random strums. I might just be weird though.

[X] Rock Band Blitz 1,000,000 points in BEER
[X] Rock Band Blitz 50+ bounce pinball
[X] FC Prequel to the Sequel X Guitar
[X] 5-star all three versions of TTFAF X Guitar
[X] 5-star Headed for the Ditch X Guitar
[X] GS Caprici di Diablo X Guitar
[ ] 5-star Roundabout X Pro Keys
[ ] Pass RB3 setlist on Medium Pro Guitar
[ ] Pass RB3 setlist on Medium Pro Bass
[X] RB3 Expert Bass FGFC
[X] Lego Rock Band Expert Guitar FGFC
[ ] Full music library vocals FC
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not much to say beyond the fact that I FCed Roundabout yesterday (and took 1st on PSN on it), FCed Master Exploder (which was as overdue as can be), and then thought about playing Free Bird before I realized that I don't hate myself that much.

I didn't update a while ago when I got Monster and Naive as well, so I'm Short and Sweet away from the LEGO FGFC, and have hit every part in it plenty of times (that still doesn't mean I've come close to hitting them all in a row though).

I know I'm capable of 78 in RB3, maybe 72 or 73 in RB2, and finishing LEGO, and those are among my goals to get this summer. I'll try to update here, and maybe I'll actually upload my pictures some time too.

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep up that bass grind my man. Well done, Roundabout is wicked tricky (RIP Chris Squire!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moly, I didn't think this was remotely possible until I played it in my run to finally get scores for RB2. I've FCed every song up to this point except Psycho Killer (which I've done in RB3, but might have to give a good go), and should be able to FC Challenging Tier (I don't have a R&R FC, but I've had the tech FC for a little while now). 72 or 73 should be doable for me, which is way more than I ever thought would be.

I'm currently -50 from FSFC, which is WAY closer than I ever though I'd be, and there are a few easy songs I haven't done (Shout, only have 6/18 AC/DC, and a couple more). I guess I'm going to try and work that down to 40 in the coming months, and with how I've been playing, that seems almost managable!

Picture of AWYAI:

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on AWYWI. I actually gave it a shot earlier and the last bit of the solo fucked me over. If you got that one you can definitely get 73, maybe even 75 if you really try.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necroing your thread to help you be able to find it and talk about your newly refound love for RB games. Very excited to see where you will end up once you get all your scores in.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who's back. :P

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should say I FGFCed Lego guitar (finally got Short and Sweet; big thanks to both KetchupYoshi and Zage for the inspiration) and got to 60/65 on RB4 with Panama, Miracle Man, and Caught Up In You FCs! I'm working to migrate my efforts to RB4 lately, and it's going pretty well!

I'm down to 75 nerfed scores from the leaderboard lowering; I started last week at 167 left, and the update with 200. Shoutouts to my wonderful Rivals crew Rock Band Blitz-kreig Bop for helping fuel my recent motivation, as well as Bushidox for new RB leaderboards for me to put concentrated effort into some of my scores that I didn't before.

jawnintendo, thanks for always being around my thread! You've always been one of my biggest supporters here, and it provides much needed motivation.

Expect either big RB2/GDRB/Blitz import work or a Free Bird FC in the coming week (if I decide to update here)!

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a minute, but I've been playing a lot this last month, and I feel like it might be time to say hi to people, especially since I open the site a lot still.

I finally hit 12.85 million in RB4! This was my end goal for the game in about mid-2016, and although now I'm pushing to get better at Valhalla, I'm very proud of how far I've gotten. The straw that broke the camel's back was an extra 400ish on Follow You Down (which I still can definitely grab a couple more points on).

Free Bird is dead! Of course, I went tense and skipped some whammy at the end, but I got a pretty respectable score nonetheless. I'll probably grind 25 or 6 to 4 at some point, but 79/82 is still respectable thus far.

I got Thunderstruck (Live)! I still hate playing the live AC/DC stuff, but I'm planning on getting For Those About to Rock at some point as well. Thunderstruck's score is awful too, so maybe one day I'll redo it.

Of my just-under 1400 songs, I'm approaching under 100 missing FCs! I didn't used to grind DLC as hard as before, but I've gotten some cool stuff, like I Recognize, Piano Man, Rio, Make Me Smile, Lover Alot, Roll with the Changes, Parallel Universe, Sticky Sweet, Prequel to the Sequel, Wrecking Machine, D.O.A., Clint Eastwood, Cowboy Song, Holy Diver, and Over the Mountain.

I have 7 -1s of Sin Wagon now, and I've hit the solo of According to You in practice a few times. I finally tech FCed Shoulder to the Plow as well, and I'll probably go for that one of these days. I feel like I'm starting to approach GSing Visions for the first time, and in general am just becoming a better player, slowly but surely.

I'm too lazy to figure out how to upload images of these (the PS4 leaderboards have all these scores and FC laurels should be proof enough), but I'm still enjoying playing away. Hopefully I update again sometime within the next few months or so with more cool stuff!

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moreso than Free Bird, this has been a white whale of mine for the better part of a decade:

HIGHWAY STAR FC!!

There's still more stuff I can do (even on RB1, GGaHT is within my range), but huuuuuuuge load off my metaphorical back with this FC (also, I totally forgot to activate at the beginning of the solo so the score may or may not be hot garbage. It did beat my 100% OS score which I believe had all the OD, so maybe it isn't terrible though).

pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30

Jump to: