FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fun drum songs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnknownLefty95  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the OP, but I wanna know what are some drum songs that are challenging because they always keep your hans moving. There are plenty of songs i own where my hands and feet keep moving (Smooth Criminal, Constant Motion, Guns of Summer, etc.) but I can't stop wanting more! Songs in the last three tiers of difficulty would be preffered, as long as they keep me interested. I don't want a song with only one really hard section and then the rest is boring (like Critical Acclaim is).

And please don't suggest me RBN songs because I live in the land of shitty video game laws where Microsoft are a bunch of wussies and wont get the Indie Games system classified by the Government. NO RBN if you're helping me.

Thank you.

Much better username than my SH one, don't ya think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrElectricNick
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mayhem Pack would be an obvious choice for that, insanely hard songs with not too much breaks.
Nintendorkhero  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@UnknownLefty95
Funk #49 sounds like what you're after, if you like to keep your hands and feet moving. It's a very smooth, natural song that's extremely satisfying to play.
If that's too easy for you, try Love Spreads. It takes a lot of limb independence, but it's fun once you get it down.
Other songs you might like are Image of the Invisible (A bunch of tricky patterns), Kool Thing (difficult fills throughout the song), and Move Along (great for hand movement, though there's not much footwork).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally love almost all the jimi songs. Keeps your hands moving around. Pretty loose and going with the flow type of music

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insanity of The Atoms is a really fun drum song, and is really tricky. Also, Last Suppit is really fun. All the really fun DLC songs seem to have been said, unless you do not have Megadeth.

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe how great this thread turned out. And it's nice to see other people using it for help too. I'm gonna add the Yes songs as pretty fun stuff, if a bit repetitive. Actually let's just say Heart of the Sunrise and South Side of the Sky, those are the two funnest in my opinion.

Thanks again for all the suggestions too.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
ilblud91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRiiG3RS wrote:
Pretty much anything by Andromeda from the RBN, but especially Chameleon Carnival or My Star.

I can definitely recommend either of these songs.

Oh, and Need Strange by Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats. Basically Love Spreads with a really hard solo. But it's so damn fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: