FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 3 Band Scoring Is Now Enabled

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Rock Band 3 Band Scoring Is Now Enabled Reply with quote

From http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32384:

JCirri wrote:

Okay, score-tracking for all "scoreable" combinations of Rock Band 3 instruments is now enabled.

Invalid combinations should be blocked, which include duplicate instruments (including pro/normal variations), and guitar+bass+keys+vocals (because if G+B+K are in session, then you must be in All-Instruments Mode where vocals is not scored).

The instrument selection is much like the GH5 interface, where you select your band size and then each individual instrument (in any order). Due to the way this is set up, I've added "Harmonies" to the list and removed the additional "Vocals Type" option as requested above.

A lot of code had to change to make this possible, so let me know if you encounter any issues.

Enjoy!

This is probably obvious for anyone who has entered a score recently, but I wanted to make an announcement out of it for anyone who doesn't know yet. Discussion can continue in the original topic linked above.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: