FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/19 DLC: Pantera, Peter Frampton, Andromeda (RBN)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Glad they kept most of the outro on DYFLWD.

wtf is with the double bass charting on Mouth for War. I havent reeeeeeeeeally been keeping up with HMX's charting, but has that become their new charting style for double bass? if so, ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh man, I hadn't watched the full drum chart until I saw your comment, and yeah, that's absolutely bizarre charting.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's constant 16th note bass

Reduced to

But to answer your question, no, this doesn't seem to be a harmonix standard. We don't have much else to compare it to, but I'd assume this is just a standalone incident of bizarre decision making.

Are you referring to the part at 3:25 in this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1Wczmhmrg
because it might just be the bass and guitar chugging that make it sounds like 16th double bass, on some parts I'm distinctly hearing the "reduced" chart

NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every single song released this week was awesome on guitar, great week.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
machetemonkey wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Glad they kept most of the outro on DYFLWD.

wtf is with the double bass charting on Mouth for War. I havent reeeeeeeeeally been keeping up with HMX's charting, but has that become their new charting style for double bass? if so, ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh man, I hadn't watched the full drum chart until I saw your comment, and yeah, that's absolutely bizarre charting.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's constant 16th note bass

Reduced to

But to answer your question, no, this doesn't seem to be a harmonix standard. We don't have much else to compare it to, but I'd assume this is just a standalone incident of bizarre decision making.

Are you referring to the part at 3:25 in this vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1Wczmhmrg
because it might just be the bass and guitar chugging that make it sounds like 16th double bass, on some parts I'm distinctly hearing the "reduced" chart

The kick is really audible in that vid, and its definitely full double bass during the reduced parts.

mav1  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on when or if Cemetery Gates and Cowboys from hell will be released as dlc?
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Any word on when or if Cemetery Gates and Cowboys from hell will be released as dlc?

There hasn't been any indication of additional Pantera DLC in the pipeline. Someone here or on the official forums seemed to think there was an issue with the label being very protective of the masters on that album. I don't know if that's true or not; did Pantera switch labels at some point where this theory would make any sense? Anyway short answer: we have no way of knowing .
mav1  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
mav1 wrote:

There hasn't been any indication of additional Pantera DLC in the pipeline. Someone here or on the official forums seemed to think there was an issue with the label being very protective of the masters on that album. I don't know if that's true or not; did Pantera switch labels at some point where this theory would make any sense? Anyway short answer: we have no way of knowing .

Hopefully they will make the game. Cemetery gates has that amazing solo but then again which pantera song doesn't have a great solo? I hate how gh:sh got a live version of cowboys from hell. Hopefully they will come. I should get walk and I'm broken. Damn psn store is down when this good dlc is up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: