FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/19 DLC: Pantera, Peter Frampton, Andromeda (RBN)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redlar  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing off Reinventing the Steel?

Npeaen wrote:
See! There is a benefit to wasting away far too much time on fake plastic guitars!

More... plastic guitars...
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obsoleteshock wrote:
TheAnimeCow wrote:
I'm sure some of you are wondering; "Where is the stuff off CFH?" Well, I have heard from my sources that the label is very protective of the CFH masters for some reason, and its not that they're unusable or anything. Is CFH full album DLC possible? Perhaps one day. Who knows.

Now on the current pack, I'm a little disappointed we didn't get This Love, but at least we got Walk. Great pack overall, ill definitely pick it up day one.

Hmm, why protective with the masters from just one album? Was it the only one made before digital back-ups, or was it the best selling? I don't even care about Pantera all that much, but the behind-the-scenes label stuff always fascinates me.

Im just hoping its leading towards a full album release. Would be out of this world to have a full album of something in my top 10 greatest albums of all time
82erkle  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only ever heard Walk before, but I'm sure the other tracks are good as well. I'm still kinda disappointed that we didn't get Cowboys From Hell, but oh well.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
mjharper  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking for an excuse to buy Rock Band 3. I absolutely love each of these songs - the "I'm Broken" video on Beavis and Butt-head was the reason I bought my first Pantera album. DLC is a Pandora's box for me though...$20 for a game would increase exponentially once I started getting into the exports, the RB3-exclusive DLC, etc...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 3229904674934577
Matt7x  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been waiting for Walk for ages. Can't wait. I wonder what the pro guitar chart is going to be like.

A7X Played Walk when I saw them live, Never saw the crowd go so crazy ha.

Now just want Cowboys from Hell Full album. Hendrix is the only person with two albums though right?

Aiming for all Rock Band DLC: 809 out of 1391 (582 left)
JWitjeS  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt7x wrote:
Hendrix is the only person with two albums though right?

Nope, these are the artists that have two or more albums in Rock Band as of now:

Green Day
The Beatles
Pearl Jam
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Megadeth
No Doubt
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWitjeS wrote:
Matt7x wrote:

Nope, these are the artists that have two or more albums in Rock Band as of now:

No Doubt

No Doubt has thier full Tragic Kingdom album but that's it. Whule they did have the pack that had "The Singles 1992-2003" they did 13 of the 15 songs and then proceeded to release "New" but they never released "Trapped in a Box" thus, No Doubt have only had 1 album released.

I know 14 of the 15 songs pretty much means the album but its no different then saying that Boston's self titled is also not part of the group because of one song.

Also, add The Main Drag to that list of bands with two albums (as long as you dont mind the same version on AJGW for both)
Matt7x  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
JWitjeS wrote:
Matt7x wrote:

No Doubt

No Doubt has thier full Tragic Kingdom album but that's it. Whule they did have the pack that had "The Singles 1992-2003" they did 13 of the 15 songs and then proceeded to release "New" but they never released "Trapped in a Box" thus, No Doubt have only had 1 album released.

I know 14 of the 15 songs pretty much means the album but its no different then saying that Boston's self titled is also not part of the group because of one song.

Also, add The Main Drag to that list of bands with two albums (as long as you dont mind the same version on AJGW for both)

I didn't actually think about Green Day or The Beatles (Mainly because that was a seperate game)

Can't believe I forgot about Megadeth and Pearl Jam though, Considering I play songs from both albums almost daily

Aiming for all Rock Band DLC: 809 out of 1391 (582 left)
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course only Scorehero can find something wrong with getting 4 Pantera tracks..

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHammer417 wrote:
Of course only Scorehero can find something wrong with getting 4 Pantera tracks..

Well obviously the biggest problem here, is that there isn't more. How dare Harmonix give us only 4! THE BASTARDS!
JOE2210  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget Judas Priest, they had British Steel and Screaming For Vengeance.
It's more common than you think now.
I'm gonna pass on Pantera, I really don't like them, but I'm happy for you guys.
I'm surprised there's no other tracks though, I'd expect a few singles like Foos/Run-DMC/Lordi.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
Quazifuji  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOE2210 wrote:

I'm surprised there's no other tracks though, I'd expect a few singles like Foos/Run-DMC/Lordi.

Does the podcast confirm that this is the only DLC for that week? There have been times in the past where we had a pack revealed ahead of time but got some singles thrown in with the Friday announcement.
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quazifuji wrote:
JOE2210 wrote:

Does the podcast confirm that this is the only DLC for that week? There have been times in the past where we had a pack revealed ahead of time but got some singles thrown in with the Friday announcement.

It was hinted that Do You Feel Like We Do is coming that week. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Weight (Live) then too.

DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I forgot we still had some leaked tracks left to get. Looking forward to those Band songs.

And DYFLWD damn well better have Pro Guitar or I will scream.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't buy full DLC packs.

But when I do, I buy Pantera.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: