FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How fast is the Keyboard bullshit on TTFAF?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: How fast is the Keyboard bullshit on TTFAF? Reply with quote

Is it like 20 nps? Cause that shit is insane. I'm calling it impossible on Pro Keys.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
RockerSVK  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: How fast is the Keyboard bullshit on TTFAF? Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
Is it like 20 nps? Cause that shit is insane. I'm calling it impossible on Pro Keys.

indeed... f**king impossible

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTFAF and OGAP are 200bpm. (Yes, both songs have the same tempo. >__>) So if they're 32nds, it's 26.6nps, if it's 16th triplets it's 20nps, if it's 16ths, it's 13.3nps, if it's 8th triplets it's 10nps. I'm highly doubting it's any slow than that.

Also, you're claiming TTFAF is hard when the Andromeda songs exist? The DF songs aren't much compared to that, it's like comparing Cold as Ice to Roundabout. TTFAF is at least doable to some extent.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Also, you're claiming TTFAF is hard when the Andromeda songs exist? The DF songs aren't much compared to that, it's like comparing Cold as Ice to Roundabout. TTFAF is at least doable to some extent.
And that's supposed to mean what? I see what you're saying as for a drumexample, comparing PTTS to Packet Flier. Yes, PF is way beyond PTTS, but does that make it easy? And on topic, the wall of notes in TTFAF is total bullshit.
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the keyboard action on the controller isn't fast enough then using an MPA and a decent MIDI keyboard should solve that problem.

If a human being played the keyboard part in the first place (not saying one did because I have no idea. It might be a sequencer or tons of overdubs *shrugs*) then by definition it isn't impossible.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious whether anyone is legit passing the Andromeda songs (or the Amberian Dawn songs, they don't exactly look trivial). The thing with TTFAF is that all the hard parts are pretty passable if you have OD. I'm not sure the hard part of TTFAF is significantly harder than the bridge to I Want It All, which is the same story (horde OD to pass).
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I'm curious whether anyone is legit passing the Andromeda songs (or the Amberian Dawn songs, they don't exactly look trivial). The thing with TTFAF is that all the hard parts are pretty passable if you have OD. I'm not sure the hard part of TTFAF is significantly harder than the bridge to I Want It All, which is the same story (horde OD to pass).
I would pay money to see someone pass Veil Pt2 on Pro-Keys.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
TTFAF and OGAP are 200bpm. (Yes, both songs have the same tempo. >__>) So if they're 32nds, it's 26.6nps, if it's 16th triplets it's 20nps, if it's 16ths, it's 13.3nps, if it's 8th triplets it's 10nps. I'm highly doubting it's any slow than that.

Pretty sure they're 16th triplets. At least the first cluster in TTFAF is. I don't recall the second and I haven't downloaded OGAP.

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no second fill.

No way that it is 26,6 so it's 20. It's not THAT bad of a fill but it sure is annoying to practice, and its RB3 only so no lower than 70% makes it hard to find a method. People should ask Jadon about it.
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
There's no second fill.
I think he may be thinking of Bridge 1 A.K.A Synth Death.
Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
There's no second fill.

As Hobo surmised, I was referring to Bridge 1. Notice I didn't say "first fill." I said "first cluster." As in, clusterf***.

Incidentally, I just watched Bridge 1 on youtube and it's straight sixteenth notes. So that part is "only" 13.3 nps.

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
RockerSVK  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I can just say that I got GS on TTFAF and OGAP on Expert Pro Keys and that was 86% on TTFAF and 92% on OGAP... but for now that is as best as I can get on those songs...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bridge 1 is 16th triplets, so around 20 nps. The "synth death" section (don't remember what it's called in RB) is 16th notes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't have access to the RBN. But I have seen those songs, and just because they're harder, doesn't mean TTFAF is easy. It's still fucking hard, and even you would have to agree to that.

Listen to RockerSVK on this matter, as he is a really good Pro Keyboardist, and even HE thinks it's impossible.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Keys All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: