FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Weekly-Drum-Challenges-R-Us II: 08/14: UPDATED!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Kevin, I'm curious what you want those doing PDrums to do about specific-score goals, because obviously PDrums score significantly higher. Maybe we should just have a multiplier, for example saying PDrummers need to score 1.2 times higher than the posted score, which would make Battery 270K into PDrum 324K. We could do that just as a general rule, or could place individual new scores on each goal.
You can't do Battery Pro-Drums

Regarding no-fail: I assume the only goals preventing no-fail being used are the "pass X song" goals.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Quote:

Kevin, I'm curious what you want those doing PDrums to do about specific-score goals, because obviously PDrums score significantly higher. Maybe we should just have a multiplier, for example saying PDrummers need to score 1.2 times higher than the posted score, which would make Battery 270K into PDrum 324K. We could do that just as a general rule, or could place individual new scores on each goal.
You can't do Battery Pro-Drums

Regarding no-fail: I assume the only goals preventing no-fail being used are the "pass X song" goals.

Well my idea was to have all the other goals have no-fail allowed, you know. I usually play with no-fail because I think the RB3 drain rate is absurd, but it would warp the old goals so I supposed keeping no fail out makes sense.
And you can totally play Battery on Pro Drums, what on earth are you talking about!

I haz a Level B goal:

^Giving me 4.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
And you can totally play Battery on Pro Drums, what on earth are you talking about!
You can't play Battery in RB3. It doesn't export
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
AND ALSO, THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, PM ME MORE GOALS!

Looooooooool, that sounds familiar. I saw void asking earlier for the goals that he PM'ed me, so I dug out the message. I know we didn't use all of them, so you can just browse through what's left and use them at your leisure.

voidedalive2x wrote:
I have a few goals in mind, and I think they might work for level C. Some could work for lvl B or A, too, but I'm primarily shooting for level C stuff.

March of the Pigs pass/5* (whichever is better)
GGaHt pass
Closer FC
Girl U Want GS
Hair of the Dog GS
Master of the Universe 5*
The Perfect Drug pass/5*/GS
Siva 5*
Little Sister Outro FC (Vid proof)
The Perfect Drug "Drum Solo" (the final hard drum part near the end, or pretty much from the end of Chorus 2 to the outro, take your pick.) (vid proof)
Joker and the Thief 5*
I Stand Alone Chorus 1 FC (vid proof)
Simple Man FC

RBN goals (not necessarily tuned to any particular level):
Flag in the Ground GS
Creatures Ov Deception FC
Johnny Ace 2010 GS
Dirt FC
Dark Horse FC
Howling at Summer GS

ProffessorJoe wrote:
Maybe Tesuch will find some motivation to actually complete some of these goals since he won't have to come up with them anymore

Lol, my kit has been unreliable for months, but if I can get a new drum pad and figure out what's wrong with my pedal, it would be nifty to bounce back and do some of the old level A goals. Lots of goals that I never sat down and made myself do, even though I was capeable. I love the GoogleDocs set up, btw, uSound. I never knew about that, but it's a very efficient/easy to read set up. Glad you took over, I would have never thought of that.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
cweaver8518  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:

Anyone else here actually Pro-Drumming?

Im pro drumming too got a few goals done. Ill post them tonight time permitting

Edit: do you have a specific day you plan on updating? So I don't post multiple unnecessary times each time I hit a goal.

Last edited by cweaver8518 on Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, no proofs, but I got:

-Shoulder to the Plow 5*
-Visions Pass
-Constant Motion 5*
-Painkiller 5*
-Colony of Birchmen 200k
-Visions 4 Stars
-Everlong 5 Stars
-The Trees (Vault Edition) GS
-Teenage Riot 5 Stars
-Duality 5*
-Visions 150k
-Panic Attack 5*
-Beast and the Harlot 5 Stars
-Llama 4 Stars
-Caught in a Mosh Pass
-The Perfect Drug 5 Stars

Probably getting the Battery Score thing, aswell as Let There Be Rock and Spoonman GS as soon as I put RB2 into my Box again. :3

/Edit: Thinking about it, I should probably be in A, as I will be able to get 90% of the B goals on first try playing the songs anyway, but we will see.
Also, A would give me a motivation to actually 'grind' things to get better, like WahNthaC Pass, or Panic Attack GS.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the goals in B are that easy for you i would definitely recommend moving up. The point of this rivalry is to use the goals to make you a better drummer, and in order to do that you have to challenge yourself. The rivalry isn't a competition for who can complete the most goals (although it IS scorehero and we can't help but compete with each other ) but that competition can certainly help motivate you to grind for the harder stuff

On that note, i need help deciding myself if i want to move up. A lot of the level A goals certainly aren't easy for me, but there are definitely goals in Omega that i can get. Any thoughts?
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, I will start going for A-Goals then, as it makes sense what you just wrote.

Probably make a seperate group for 2x Bass Version goals?
uSound  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
Oh well, I will start going for A-Goals then, as it makes sense what you just wrote.

Probably make a seperate group for 2x Bass Version goals?

I'll move you to A, do you want to stay on B? (In my opinion, you should just move to A.)

I don't really wanna separate the groups too much, to be honest. And on the other hand, are there really that many PS3 2x Bass songs? I don't want to exclude them too much, since there are a few (I think).

ProffessorJoe wrote:
On that note, i need help deciding myself if i want to move up. A lot of the level A goals certainly aren't easy for me, but there are definitely goals in Omega that i can get. Any thoughts?

I say do both, why not? It's the super hard stuff, so I assume you wont be throwing down 5 day or anything (you totally can if you want to ) so I don't mind keeping up with Omega and A for you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, move me to A.

I didn't really consider that PS3 doesn't have all the songs the 360 guys have, so nevermind my idea.
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:

ProffessorJoe wrote:

I say do both, why not? It's the super hard stuff, so I assume you wont be throwing down 5 day or anything (you totally can if you want to ) so I don't mind keeping up with Omega and A for you.

That would be awesome! Thank you very much! Since i'm mostly done with A most of my goals from here on out would be omega for a while, so hopefully that will make it less of a hassle for you to track both for me. In fact, i'm going to get started right now

EDIT: Got a few Omega goals done:
Tom Sawyer (Original Version) FC
Run To The Hills (Original Version) GS
Blinded By Fear GS

And one quick question; I recently FCed This Calling and Chiron which if i recall correctly are both on the Omega list, but i just now switched to omega. Are those two fcs considered too early to count? I know you can't count any goals you've gotten done before joining the rivalry, but there hasn't been a case yet of previous goals gotten after you joined the rivalry but before you switched levels
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, PS3 has NO 2x bass songs.
vkw619  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the new links to goal lists. Its really gonna help me stay organized! Time for me to get to work xD

I'm really glad this is back up. Looking forward to some friendly competition guys!

I'm also going to try and get some goals thought out we can add to the rivalry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad, passing Humanity's Last Hope (2x Bass Version) or Hitting over 80% on it would be a awesome Omega goal.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No proof (except Visions/This Calling) because these were all completely random, but I got these between now and after I joined this rivalry:

Critical Acclaim GS
Thrasher GS
This Calling Monster Roll FC EDIT!
Down With the Sickness FC
Hammerhead GS
Painkiller GS
Visions 5*

New total: 12

That's all for now, I'll start working on new ones with proof. And if there are any goals you don't believe me on, I will try to get them again and get proof.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.

Last edited by RushJunkie3 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: