FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB Expert Drums FSFC Breakdown
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MusketWarrior wrote:
Am I the only one that noticed Puppet's list doesn't have a #9? .

Whoops! Forgot to change those when I was adding the RttH Cover. :P
Fixed.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
mav1  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are three suggestions: emenius sleepius by green day. Description: Short song but at a somewhat fast pace on drums but the main problem in this song is that drum solo. Tough to fc in it run with all those rolls. Battery: Fast pace throughout. Annoying bass pedal notes in this song in between pad hits IIRC. Not as tough as caught in a mosh but possibly easy to choke. Aqualung: Long song, some annoying fills in some parts of the song but the worst part about this song is that this song is long and does get annoying after awhile due to the length of the song. These three songs are NOT top ten difficulty in terms of fcing but songs that could be considered for top 20 or even 30
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
Here are three suggestions: emenius sleepius by green day. Description: Short song but at a somewhat fast pace on drums but the main problem in this song is that drum solo. Tough to fc in it run with all those rolls. Battery: Fast pace throughout. Annoying bass pedal notes in this song in between pad hits IIRC. Not as tough as caught in a mosh but possibly easy to choke. Aqualung: Long song, some annoying fills in some parts of the song but the worst part about this song is that this song is long and does get annoying after awhile due to the length of the song. These three songs are NOT top ten difficulty in terms of fcing but songs that could be considered for top 20 or even 30

All three are decent suggestions, though I think Burnout is more worthy of a higher spot than Emenius Sleepus.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
mav1  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
mav1 wrote:

All three are decent suggestions, though I think Burnout is more worthy of a higher spot than Emenius Sleepus.
. I completely forgot about that one. I also forgot to mention Teenage riot, peace sells, Every little thing she does is magic and possibly crazy train
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav1 wrote:
PuppetMaster9 wrote:
mav1 wrote:

. I completely forgot about that one. I also forgot to mention Teenage riot, peace sells, Every little thing she does is magic and possibly crazy train

I highly doubt any one of those would even crack the top 20, as all of them kind of lost their "OMGWTF" status as time went on. However, Won't Get Fooled Again, Short and Sweet, and maybe Roundabout might crack it.

inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might seem like a silly detail to be bothered by, but the song's name as shown in-game is Run to the Hills. None of that parenthetical nonsense. As this is a discussion of on-disc songs, the song known as Run to the Hills (Original Version) is irrelevant since it's DLC. Since there's no need for clarification (unless you think SH's entire userbase is that stupid, I guess), the (CV) appended to the proper name in the OP is pointless and inaccurate. Unless of course, you're planning on having every cover have that, even when there's no master for it to be confused with in the first place, but that's even more unnecessary and inaccurate. >__>

If you really want to clarify that it's the cover that bad, you can denote the covers from RB1 the way I do in the bass top 75 thread. "As made famous by [artist]" instead of "by [artist]". Coming up with a color based system for showing the game it's from would also be a good idea. Thankfully there's only seven discs in the FSFC, so it's not as bad for colors as GH.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
(unless you think SH's entire userbase is that stupid, I guess)

A completely valid assumption.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop bitching about the roll lanes, they're amazing

<--------------- ON RB2. YEAH I'M THAT AWESOME
http://www.youtube.com/user/lsapg09
http://www.twitch.tv/andpeegee
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andpg
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lsapg09 wrote:
stop bitching about the roll lanes, they're amazing
TROLLLLLL
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
inv4der wrote:
(unless you think SH's entire userbase is that stupid, I guess)

A completely valid assumption.

I'm sure there's at least five people on this site that know the difference between the two versions of Run To The Hills. You are right, though, it's certainly valid to think that.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
mav1 wrote:
PuppetMaster9 wrote:
mav1 wrote:

I highly doubt any one of those would even crack the top 20, as all of them kind of lost their "OMGWTF" status as time went on. However, Won't Get Fooled Again, Short and Sweet, and maybe Roundabout might crack it.
Aqualung, Crazy Train, Short and Sweet and Burnout probably wouldn't make the top 20, due to, really, not being that hard. I would suggest ELTSDIM for the list though.
gladiators16  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Aqualung, Crazy Train, Short and Sweet and Burnout probably wouldn't make the top 20, due to, really, not being that hard. I would suggest ELTSDIM for the list though.
I don't believe ELTSDIM should come close to making the list, unless there is something I'm missing here

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gladiators16 wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:
I don't believe ELTSDIM should come close to making the list, unless there is something I'm missing here

Fire is much more difficult than ELTSDIM

i don't think ELTSDIM shouldn't be considered until Fire is on the list

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gladiators16 wrote:

I definitely agree. Fire took me the longest to FC out of all the songs. Short And Sweet is a close 2nd IMO.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to through some tough ones out there.

12. Don't Fear the Reaper
13. Won't Get Fooled again
14. Foreplay/Longtime
15. Highway Star
16. The Trees(if we are talking optimal paths)
17. Teenage Riot
18. Battery
19. Peace sells
20. Bodhisatva

I haven't played GDRB that much and have never played TBRB so i won't comment about them.

im sure this list is off. maybe switch FPLT and HS. also peace sells, battery and bodhisatva probably should be switched.

Homecoming may be UnFCed as of now but IIRC visions was UnFCed longer than Homecoming has been so far.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: